• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
PatrickQuinnMUG-jpg_zpsoai3cdfb.jpg

Former Cy-Fair Independent School District police officer Patrick Quinn is charged with two counts of official oppression and was arrested. Quinn, 36, is now free on bond.

The Harris County District Attorney's Office said on Aug. 11, a woman was pulled over by Quinn in the 9900 block of Jones Road near West Road because her insurance had expired. Investigators said Quinn smelled marijuana in the woman's vehicle and placed her in the back of his patrol car. After she consented to a search, Quinn claimed he found a marijuana grinder in her vehicle.

According to the DA's Office, the woman said Quinn told her he has a foot fetish and that he would let her go if she would let him smell her feet. If she refused, court documents state Quinn told her he would take her to jail.

The woman said she took off her boots and socks, when Quinn told her he would have to lick her feet too if she was going to let him smell them.

Court documents show Quinn then asked for her underwear instead.

The woman told investigators she went to give the underwear to Quinn, but he changed his mind and let her go.

The woman later filed a police report. Investigators said Quinn was identified after his fingerprints were recovered from the woman's insurance card.

The DA's Office believes Quinn may have committed the crime before and said there could be other victims.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/d...-favors-in-exchange-for-no-jail-time/29362480

Uhhhhh...............NO THANK YOU OFFICER,I WOULD RATHER GET THE CITATIONS THAN FOR YOU TO LICK MY TOES AND TAKE MY UNDERWARE! EWWWWW!

Did he really, really think that he could continue to do this and not get caught, not all women are going to sit back and take it, I for one, would say take me in, you ain't smelling or licking my feet, you definitely ain't getting my underwear!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

They have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to hire police officers these days. I'm not saying all cops are crazy, some are excellent but too many have big issues and shouldn't have power and a gun. I wonder how many other women were harassed by this weirdo before he got caught.

Shit, he can lick my foot if it keeps me outta jail. I hate underwear....and the thought of putting a pair on that several other women wore for a week at a time just grosses me out to no end... so, lick away. although if I was coming home from work I really doubt he would have licked them after smelling them. *grin*

Shit, he can lick my foot if it keeps me outta jail. I hate underwear....and the thought of putting a pair on that several other women wore for a week at a time just grosses me out to no end... so, lick away. although if I was coming home from work I really doubt he would have licked them after smelling them. *grin*
way funny u made me laugh like hell, thank you.

Soooo...did he actually do any lickin'? The article states he asked for favors but then he changed his mind. Just curious. Either way he's a nasty freak, wanting to smell & lick all that stink! :yuck::vomit::eek::stinkyfeet::dead:

Soooo...did he actually do any lickin'? The article states he asked for favors but then he changed his mind. Just curious. Either way he's a nasty freak, wanting to smell & lick all that stink! :yuck::vomit::eek::stinkyfeet::dead:
It's relative to her hottness level. Sometimes I see a woman at work and think about nothing but "wanting to smell and lick all that stink!" It's just how guys are wired.

It's relative to her hottness level. Sometimes I see a woman at work and think about nothing but "wanting to smell and lick all that stink!" It's just how guys are wired.

I was beginning to think all guys are just weird... Thanks for confirming it. Considering this was about toes and feet...

~shadow

Feet gross me out. But if it kept me out of jail then he can lick away just don't think I'm going to reciprocate. lol

Fucker can lick just about anything he wants if it keeps me on this side of the bars....

What did you mean by that, @disgusted4sho? Curiosity and all.....
Here at the pierce co jail the women get a change of clothes once a week meaning they are stuck in the same underwear all week. Then they get washed and another inmate is forced to wear them the following week....its disgusting.....

Here at the pierce co jail the women get a change of clothes once a week meaning they are stuck in the same underwear all week. Then they get washed and another inmate is forced to wear them the following week....its disgusting.....
Your original comment makes shit tons more sense now.. lol

number one, if having my feet licked would keep me outta jail, i would so be on it. hell, it might be fun for everyone involved. number two, once this dude saw my feet, i have no doubt that he would back out of that agreement.

I'm sorry, but only canines are allowed to lick these dogs. Ain't nothin' like coming home after a long day and having a puppy lick your toes! :p

I'm sorry, but only canines are allowed to lick these dogs. Ain't nothin' like coming home after a long day and having a puppy lick your toes! :p
LMAO..i actually read carnies...i suppose canines makes a lot more sense and would be more hygienic.

I want to know who this no self-respect having slut is that was going along with all this shit. She should be ashamed of herself for going along with this, too ashamed to have gone to the police and tattled, sick skank.

Wonder how far this guy could have taken things with her. This coulda been an even more fucked up and erotic story.

I wanna see the dash cam footage. How was he doing this without it looking bizarrely odd to any passerbys? Did he have her sit in the cruiser, or did he do it at her car? Either way there's going to be a cop kneeling down in front of somebody doing "stuff" with their lower portion. Be a weird thing to drive by.

Kinda risky too since she was wearing boots. He had no way of knowing if she had nice feet, yet he decides "fuck the risk to my career, i'm going for it!". Coulda at least waited for a broad in sandals so he could check out the merchandise before perving out on the side of the road. His fetish must be specifically for stinky feet, hence the desire to smell em and the excitement over a woman wearing boots.

And what the fuck is a marijuana grinder?

It grinds marijuana.

Couldn't you just use any other sort of spice/herb grinder? I was surprised to find out they sell grinders specifically for this purpose. Kinda askin for trouble unless there's some reason you can't use some more standard traditional kitchen device for dope.

Back