• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
25284295_BG1.jpg

Patrick Moore​
A Murfreesboro man was arrested Thursday for public intoxication after police say he was mowing a person's yard without permission while drunk.

Patrick Moore, 49, told police he had consumed a few beers and that he was mowing a home's lawn
[...]
as a favor to the homeowner.

Police spoke to the residents who said they had not given Moore permission to mow their lawn nor had they asked him to do so.

They also reported they witnessed Moore fall off his lawn mower.

Moore, who had blood shot eyes, slurred speech and smelled of alcohol, was
[...]
charged with public intoxication.

He has since been released on a $250 bond and is scheduled to appear in court next month.
http://www.wkrn.com/story/25284295/drunken-murfreesboro-man-mows-yard-without-permission?hpt=ju_bn1

I want to see pictures of the yard. Maybe he mowed the words the words "you're welcome" into the lawn.
Oooor, maybe he was making crop circles.

I wouldn't care how he mowed it, it's starting to look like the rain forest down here!

Sounds like an alright guy to me, I mean hell he was just trying to hook a neighbor up. I'd happily give the guy a six pack to enjoy while he mowed my lawn if thats what he wanted to do.

i wouldnt mind if he was mowing my lawn if he didnt look like the leprachaun. . .from the horror movie leprachaun. . . that would freak me out.. not to mention my kid. . . .lol

We've actually had our neighbor mow our lawn while in an alcohol fueled bout of generousity. He rode on in, waving his glass at my hunny, saying "this ain't water!" :happy:

Back