• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
nwabef.jpg

Eliane Mullen​
A Greenwich mom hosted a rowdy drinking and sex party for her 15-year-old daughter and a group of friends,
[...]
offering up vodka and at least one condom to the teens.

But Eliane Mullen, 39, denied the 10 counts of risk of injury to a minor, instead telling
[...]
it was her daughter who supplied the booze and looted the condom from her room.

"I have a condom in my nightstand and sometimes my daughter comes in and plays with it," Mullen told
[..]
"She must have come into my bedroom and taken it from my nightstand."

Cops say the party mom bought a bottle of Smirnoff vodka, a six-pack of Heineken and a bottle of Fireball Whisky for the teens to consume during a shindig in the basement of her
[...]
home.

At one point, Mullen proffered a condom to two teens about to go have sex
[...]
"The whole thing got out of hand," Mullen told
[...]
. "My daughter invited two friends over for a sleepover, and all of a sudden kids just kept coming in, boys and girls that were not supposed to be there."
[..]
teens were hanging out in the basement with just soda when Mullen checked on them, she said. But later on that night, April 18, one of the kids told her another teen had gotten sick. When she went downstairs, she came upon bottles of rum and vodka.

"But the amount he drank at the party was not enough to make him that drunk," she told
[...]
"And I know because I was a certified nurse's aide."

The boy, who went home extremely drunk, told his parents he’d downed at least half a bottle of vodka and two beers while raging with his friends. The parents took him to the hospital for treatment
[....]
"I did not coordinate the party, my daughter did — I had no clue she brought alcohol," Mullen told
[...]
The mom’s lawyer declined to comment, but Mullen had plenty to say on the issue — even surmising it was her own daughter who provided the booze.

"I thought she was going to Marshalls because she had a gift card, but she went to the liquor store instead and then she hid the bottles in the back of my car," Mullen told
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...condom-teen-wild-party-cops-article-1.1913737

So you take a 15 year old with a Marshall's gift card with you to the liquor store and she buys a bottle of vodka, a bottle of whisky and a sixpack of Heinneken and you didn't know that she hid all that in the back of your car and then once you get home, she somehow sneaks all this in to the house and then steals your one and only condom? Someone needs ot control this girl, she's sneaky as all hell!

Really your story could use a little tweaking, don't you think?

Your daughter comes and plays with your condom sometimes :wideyed:, You didn't know they were drinking but you know how much the kid drank and that it was not enough to make the boy sick, and you are a CNA so you know that:bored:...Well I think her story checks out she is free to go:wacky:

So you take a 15 year old with a Marshall's gift card with you to the liquor store and she buys a bottle of vodka, a bottle of whisky and a sixpack of Heinneken and you didn't know that she hid all that in the back of your car and then once you get home, she somehow sneaks all this in to the house and then steals your one and only condom? Someone needs ot control this girl, she's sneaky as all hell!

Really your story could use a little tweaking, don't you think?
Damn! I can get Vodka at Marshall's now?
Or wait. The liquor store accepts my Marshall's gift card?
Or wait. The liquor store agrees that at 15 I look at least 21 with no ID?

Ugh. I'm confused. Can I get some booze with my Starbuck's card?

SEEEEEE! I told you she was a sneaky little vixen, she can buy booze at the liquor store with a Marshall's gift card, don't we all wish we had it like that? Don't we also think that Moms up there was talking out of her ass blaming all this on a 15 year old, must be a really really smart 15 year old!:gas:

I get carded every time I buy booze (and they usually squint at it like they're postitive it's a fake), and I'm 24. How the fuck did a 15-year-old allegedly get away with it?

SEEEEEE! I told you she was a sneaky little vixen, she can buy booze at the liquor store with a Marshall's gift card
To be fair I worked at a liquor store and I would "hook a brother up" 15 bucks in beer for a 30 dollar card....oh yea :)

i used to work retail too and I could have done all kinds of things if I'd wanted to since I was the manager! But I didn't, I'm too straight laced and honest and quite frankly, too timid! o_O

The way she describes the condom on her nightstand makes it seem like she just has the ONE condom and it's always there. Like she reuses it and just gives it a quick rinse and leaves it on the nighstand again. She has a condom, as in ONE condom, on her nightstand, and her daughter sometimes goes in there and plays with it. It'd have to be out of the package to be played with. Who just leaves a condom out like that. What a dirty skank.

I thought Greenwich was some high class, rich snobby area? Of course i base this belief solely on late 90s WWF storylines.

Anyways, i don't see why supplying a condom is part of the story, as if it's some bad thing. There's some rotten disgusting teenagers these days, nothing wrong with giving them protection so they don't create rotten, disgusting babies who will grow up to be even worse human beings than their parents. Commendable actually. I'm inclined to give this woman a pass, which is hard to do considering how ass ugly she is.

I'm with jack, well, kinda.
is it illegal to give kids condoms? I wouldn't think twice about buying kids condoms. Its not like she's trying to get in on it.

also I'm sad to say I literally have not been carded to buy liquor since I was 16... At the time it was awesome, now I'm kinda sad

If I had a mom like her I would have never left home ! Hell, I would have tried to fuck her too............

nwabef.jpg

She wouldn't have looked nearly as stupid had she just owned up to the shit. I've heard some lame excuses in my time, but this woman....

you are so so rite. I had a rough and confusing childhood and the teen years were just nuts. My mom was a complete "helicopter parent", while my father pretty much let me do anything I pleased. Needless to say this caused massive conflict's between the two, especially when your mother has hard core untreated Bi-polar. Never had a hand raised at me though so thats good, but as a child I was constantly held emotionally hostage. I enjoyed the freedom my father bestowed upon me and my brother, but looking back I wish there was more consistency in my upbringing. So much unnecessary pain has been caused and there are emotional scars that I don't think will ever heal on all sides. So much passive aggressiveness, and when your 6-12 years old you dont know how to deal with those kind of "mind games"; you just hurt emotionally and you feel immense guilt. Any kind of counseling was a complete waste of time for us because of the fact my mother didn't get any treatment for her own issues surrounding her extreme mood swings and bi polar in the first place. And it would ALWAYS trigger a manic episode for her, and then EVERYone would suffer. I do love my mom very much and she was a bulldog for me when it came down to it because I was a "special needs" kid. If your a parent reading this and you have young one's, don't hold them emotionally hostage to get them to act a certain way. They will eventually resent you like the plague. Use reasoning and explain situations to them. Things have gotten better, she eventually recognized there was something wrong and sought help.

Things have gotten better, she eventually recognized there was something wrong and sought help.
I've always said that the saddest form of child abuse is the one that is meanly legal. Emotional abuse. Everyone reacts to a beaten or molested child, but we are only now starting to see people react to an emotionally abused child. Even then, it creates major debate rather a parent yelling at a child is abusive. I know we all were yelled at some in childhood, but it's the child that never gets a hug and a kind word that worries me.
In my dealing with the public, I have been privileged to have many children open up about their situation to me. Most were only looking for someone that would, as they put it, "Treat me like a person and not a little kid and listen to me."
Parenthood is the toughest job or earth and the easiest to get. No license, training or testing required. Learning how to balance love and correction is tough. Many parents fell. Some parents that try to protect their child from one parent, end up hurting the child in doing so by becoming too close to the child, including sexually, or turning the child against the other parent. Many times it because the child made the parent feel special.
I'm sorry that you had to suffer in silence as your mother played her games. I know any attention in the house, was quickly swallowed by her because of her issues. Treatment for the child, doesn't help unless it is a family treatment plan. Otherwise it is putting a Band-Aid on a cut and sending the kid back in to play with knives.
Also, realize that it is never to late in life to ask for help to improve or better yourself.

I could almost believe the lady until she said her 15 yr old supplied the booze. Unless it's missing from your own liquor cabinet, it makes no sense.

Anyways, i don't see why supplying a condom is part of the story, as if it's some bad thing. There's some rotten disgusting teenagers these days, nothing wrong with giving them protection so they don't create rotten, disgusting babies who will grow up to be even worse human beings than their parents. Commendable actually. I'm inclined to give this woman a pass, which is hard to do considering how ass ugly she is.

I agree.
My aunt put condoms in the bathroom her teen sons used. Out of 3 sons guess how many babies they've made? 7!! You actually have to TALK to the kid about the condoms, I'm all for safety.

I could almost believe the lady until she said her 15 yr old supplied the booze. Unless it's missing from your own liquor cabinet, it makes no sense.
And the part were her kid goes into her mom's room and plays with the condom

A group of friends and only one condom? Were they planning on sharing? I can't say that I have ever been that close to my friends that we'd have shared a single condom.

I have no problem with her handing out condoms, I plan on doing that with my boys. I figure it's better than having to drive them to see their child born because they're not old enough to get a license.

I threw a kegger for my little sister's 18th B-day. I was... well, I had recently turned 22, and she lived with me since she was 16. It wasn't until I was holding the feet of a 16-year-old girl doing a keg stand that I thought to myself, "Hmmm... this could get messy." So, kegger turned into slumber party right away. Party put on pause while the under-aged kids called their parents and asked permission to sleep over. But, ain't no fuckin' in my living room... girls in my sister's room and boys in the living room.

There were no car crashes, angry parents, sick kids or conceptions that evening. But that's the only time I ever provided alcohol to kids whose parents I didn't know.

Back