• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Hmmmm...o_O
w2eiad.jpg

Deorr Kunz, 2, was last seen at his campsite near Timber Creek Reservoir Friday, according to Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Paul Smith.

It is believed he walked away from his campsite Friday. A missing report was filed around 2:30 p.m., and crews immediately began searching, Smith said.

“We've used a huge amount of resources,” he said.

A helicopter, search and rescue, search dogs, Lemhi County staff, Salmon Police Department staff and volunteers are being used to search the area for Kunz, Smith said. The search continued on Sunday, according to dispatch.

Kunz has blonde bushy hair and was wearing a camouflage jacket, blue pajama pants and cowboy boots, he said.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2015/07/11/3891690/two-year-old-boy-missing-in-lemhi.html

http://m.localnews8.com/news/search-contiunes-for-missing-two-year-old-in-lemhi-county/34110688

He looks alot like my boys, blonde, blue eyed and boots, I really hope he shows up, soon.

they've already dismissed the search and they are asking anyone if they "have seen the boy OR anything funny" so I think they know something

It time to change the criteria for amber alerts....If a small child goes missing send out the alert every single time because they work...more eyes open to the problem...better chance of a positive outcome. :shrug:

Rest in Peace Tori Stafford...This little girl would be alive today if the police had issued an Amber Alert, instead LE went hard on her parents right up until the cunt that actually took her confessed. <3

Both of the linked articles came up as containing malware on my computer...did anyone else have that problem? I was afraid to go forward.

Both of the linked articles came up as containing malware on my computer...did anyone else have that problem? I was afraid to go forward.

I had no issues.

Can't trust the media though, wouldn't doubt them using some shit on their websites to track what we look at.

There was a family member post on fb saying they are now treating it as an abduction as they have completely searched the campground and bodies of water with no luck

Update: Now they're looking at the reservoir again. :(

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/idaho/2015/07/15/missing-boy-deorr-search-dogs/30209081/

SALMON, Idaho – It is day five in the search for an Idaho Falls toddler. And now divers are back in the water of a nearby reservoir.

Two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. went missing Friday afternoon when his mother, father and grandfather and his grandfather's friend were all camping on Timber Creek Road near Leadore, Idaho.

We have new information just released today from the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office.

They say scent-tracking dogs led searchers to the banks of Stone Reservoir.

This is the second time divers have searched the reservoir, which is shallow, small and clear.

Meanwhile, DeOrr's parents are also here. His father told us that he is not leaving this area until his boy is found.

The mother, father and the toddler's aunt are all camped out about a mile away from their former campsite to be here in case he is found.

Tanisha Kunz, DeOrr's aunt, spoke on behalf of the parents.

She says at this time they don't want anyone up there because the divers need to be focused on their search efforts.​

Day five and dogs lead searchers back to the reservoir for the second time. I agree, things aren't looking good for 2 year old DeOrr.
Who does that??? Walks away from a campsite without making arrangements for someone to keep their eyes on a two year old child?
I keep hearing the parents say that the area is closed in like that helps. Are you fricking kidding me? Lots of wide open space there with creeks and a fucking reservoir. Give me a break! I want to ask these parents, "Are you High?" Please!! Pull another weak excuse from your behinds.

Don't look too closed in to me, lots of places a 2 year old could be. Lots and lots.

Cubby, far cry from what I call a closed in area. When my kids were that age and I needed to attend to something they went into the 'play pen' for a brief period. In the yard I had a screened in area because at two years old it only takes a moment for them to scamper off in the time it takes to bend over and pull a weed from your flower garden.

I hope they find out where he is soon, dead or alive. An article at People says his mom is carrying his baby blanket around and won't let go of it. :( If any of you guys pray, I hope you're praying for this family.

http://www.people.com/article/missing-boy-idaho-grandfather-speaks

It has been seven days since Jessica Mitchell has seen her 2-year-old son DeOrr Kunz – and it's taking a visible toll on her.

"The look on her face – in seven days it looks like she's aged 10 years," Mitchell's father-in-law, also named DeOrr Kunz, tells PEOPLE. "Her baby is gone."

As of now, investigators are still combing the camp site, officials say. The boy's parents refuse to come down from the site until they have a definitive answer that their son, who loved trucks and carried a baby blanket, is not there.

"My family has been torn apart," says Kunz. "He's my little buddy. I don't wish this on anybody."

While Mitchell, 25, continues to wait for any news, she clutches her son's baby blue blanket, which he left behind.

"The blanket was in the truck, so Jessica now has got that blanket and she will not let go of it. She holds it, smells it, loves it," Kunz says. "It's the only attachment she has to that boy right now."​

I really don't like where my thoughts are going here but things are looking bleaker for toddler DeOrr. It's been seven days and one would expect that if he had made it to the reservoir and somehow fallen in that his little body would rise soon. I still can't understand why assumptions were made about who would be watching 2 year old DeOrr when the parents went off to explore. So sad as I saw a picture of DeOrr in a huge cowboy hat looking like he could rock the world. Precious.<3

I don't think a two year old would get very far, walk a little get board sit down and play
Doesn't sound like the parents went off they were setting up camp and thought Grandpa was watching the little guy. Seems everyone was at the camp and thought someone else had an eye on the child

Cremains? Is that a suggestion that DeOrr might have been creamated or that it's just a spot where folks deposit their loved one after cremation?

The parents went off for a walk for about 15 minuets. They assumed the grandparents were watching DeOrr and the grandparents assumed that DeOrr was with his parents. K9's lead searchers to the reservoir twice. Now we learn from LE that cremains have been deposited in the reservoir and in the entire area.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDQQFjAFahUKEwjw99KWxuTGAhVFnoAKHeLDDFo&url=http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/07/17/deorr-kunz-missing-family-fear-abducted&ei=tjSqVfDEGsW8ggTih7PQBQ&usg=AFQjCNFllsod5Ykbe_ViNlmQxUJi1Mb08w&sig2=wZ5rlAX6IlllBvaR4t2p-g
cremains? such as ashes? i could see that being anyone considering it is a beautiful area and i am sure they were not the first to be there. i know for a fact that my second late step-father is spread all over national forest land in ar. and i have no doubt that he is not the only one. people do that kind of thing all the time. not saying that the entire family did not have a hand in this child's death and then burning the body and then spreading it all around....just saying that people have dumped ashes even at disney world. you could probably find a little bit of a dead person pretty much anywhere you stand.

I don't really think the parents cremated the child, it would take a fire way hotter than what you can get with a campfire for a cremation. Just maybe they think he is dead and his body was burned, no way it was properly cremated.

~Cubby~ As MC30 already pointed out, it is a beautiful area so I'm assuming that many people have had their ashes spread there.
The K9's are just picking up on the scent which just makes the search a bit harder when trying to locate a missing DeOrr.

Last edited:
I don't really think the parents cremated the child, it would take a fire way hotter than what you can get with a campfire for a cremation. Just maybe they think he is dead and his body was burned, no way it was properly cremated.

The link says that someone was spreading cremains in the area during the time of the search and it contaminated the whole area and caused false positives from the dogs.

See, I couldn't even think of an innocent reason for there to be cremains there, I need to stop thinking the worst of people, I guess. I see serial killers everywhere!

Back