• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
2v0xruc.jpg

2eykfgl.jpg

UTAH COUNTY, Utah - Two Utah parents are in jail after allegedly giving their infant daughter opioids on the day she was born.

Lacey Dawn Christenson, 26, of Elk Ridge, was heavily using heroin and prescription pain medication during her pregnancy, according to investigators. Because of that, her baby girl was born April 9 already addicted to drugs.

Christenson and her boyfriend, 29-year-old Colby Glen Wilde, later admitted to police that Wilde applied some of the crushed Suboxone pills to the infant’s gums just after she was born to "mask signs of addiction from hospital staff."

Authorities said a Walmart robbery is what led them to the parents and tipped them off about the drug crimes.

The Utah County Sheriff's Office said Spanish Fork Police were called to a robbery at a local Walmart back on June 26.

Walmart employees said Wilde went into the store with his 2-month-old daughter.

Witnesses told law enforcement they saw the suspect take items from a shelf and then return them to customer service as if he had purchased them.

He was given cash for the items and left the store when employees confronted him about the alleged theft.

Deputies said Wilde ran away with his daughter in the car seat. He slammed into the sliding doors, dropping the car seat and his daughter, which rolled several times.

According to police, Wilde grabbed the car seat and ran out another door, hitting a pillar and dropping his daughter again.

As witnesses tried to stop him, Wilde handed the car seat and his baby to a stranger then ran to his car and sped away, according to deputies.

A deputy caught up to Wilde in a nearby parking lot and took him into custody for DUI, heroin, meth, drug paraphernalia and driving without insurance.

Spanish Fork Police later added felony child abuse and theft charges.

Wilde’s girlfriend, Lacey Christenson, was in Walmart with Wilde.

Authorities said Christenson had her other three children with her, boys ages 8, 4, and 2.

She was arrested and booked into the Utah County Jail on an outstanding warrant.

Spanish Fork Police took custody of the children and the infant girl was evaluated at the hospital.

Officials with the Utah Division of Child and Family Services contacted the oldest boy’s father who took custody of that child.

The father did not want to separate the children from each other and DCFS approved him to take the other three children as well.

Wilde and Christenson are the parents of the other three children.

On June 28, a woman who went to care for the pets at the couple's home found drug paraphernalia and immediately called authorities.

Deputies found drugs and paraphernalia throughout the home, including next to a bassinet and a child's sippy cup. One of the drugs found was Suboxone, a prescription pain medication also used for addiction treatment.

Authorities learned the two younger boys and the infant girl tested positive for methamphetamine. The infant also tested positive for heroin and morphine.

Deputies added four counts of child endangerment for Wilde and Christenson.

Christenson was released from jail for her warrant on June 28. Wilde was released from jail July 5 after posting a $7,500 bond.

Authorities learned Wilde and Christenson were using drugs again after they were released.

Wilde and Christenson were arrested again July 18 and booked on felony charges including distribution of a controlled substance in a drug-free zone, possession of heroin and meth, endangerment of a child and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Cash-only bail for Wilde and Christenson has been set at $10,000.
http://kdvr.com/2017/07/21/parents-accused-of-giving-opioids-to-baby-on-day-she-was-born/

Officials with the Utah Division of Child and Family Services contacted the oldest boy’s father who took custody of that child.

The father did not want to separate the children from each other and DCFS approved him to take the other three children as well.
She really fucked up when she lost this guy.

Then she chose this fucktard.
Deputies said Wilde ran away with his daughter in the car seat. He slammed into the sliding doors, dropping the car seat and his daughter, which rolled several times.

According to police, Wilde grabbed the car seat and ran out another door, hitting a pillar and dropping his daughter again.

As witnesses tried to stop him, Wilde handed the car seat and his baby to a stranger then ran to his car and sped away, according to deputies.

A deputy caught up to Wilde in a nearby parking lot and took him into custody for DUI, heroin, meth, drug paraphernalia and driving without insurance.

Poor baby girl! Born into the chaos these 2 fucking losers call life! The ex, and father of the oldest child, sounds like an amazing person and i hope he keeps those kids safe.

I'm sick of this opioid addiction bullshit. It's been around for so long, we hear about it now because it hit upper middle class. Get help losers...kids don't deserve this.

Fuckin Walmart demographics :banghead:

What? Meth face, with classic scabby chin, didn't ring any fucking bells with the hospital staff?
The mug shot meth face is several weeks after the baby's birth. She might not have looked like that in the hospital.

So much gifting in this story...
A. She is a goddamn mess. Looking like a bad vampire cosplay.
B. He is missing a golden opportunity to revive the Keystone Kops for his laughably failed theft and flee.
C. The daddy who stepped up..damn ladies, THAT is the guy you lay back and spread for...seriously.
D. This was at Walmart...there MUST be video. Please for the love of Comedy...it needs to be posted!
E. He looks like a stunt double from Planet of the Apes. Tough guy face...GRRRRRR AMA TUFF GUY!
F. A friend caring for the pets, rats the pair out to cops for the paraphernalia. (Had to be a Mormon whose head exploded)

Now ...
disable her baby factory and his nuts need crushing.
Put her in treatment, but never give the kids back ever.
Lock him up with loops of the video of his epically failed criminal rampage playing for the delight of the other convicts.
Put them both to hard labour to pay for the cost of their idiocy to taxpayers.
If he complains...hit him in the ass with a nail embedded 2x4

How do you fuck up this bad? Fucker hit a door, which fine maybe I could excuse, except for the fact that he then ran into a fucking pillar! Then he just shoved his kid off on someone, ditching all his kids and his girl. The fuck?

They both are a waste to mankind
Now their children's are already being fried
Complete waste.
METH.HEROIN ETC
WONDER HOW ALL THE KIDS WILL GROW UP TO BE ????

A couple from Utah has been tried and convicted after giving their daughter the opioid suboxone on the day she was born in order to mask symptoms of withdrawal from workers at the hospital.

The parents, Colby Glen Wilde, 29, and Lacey Dawn Christenson, 26 of Elk Ridge, pleaded guilty to drug distribution and child abuse charges earlier this year, according to The Salt Lake Tribune.

A judge sentenced Wilde to up to 15 years in prison for his crimes in October.

This past Tuesday, Christenson received a similar sentence.

The pair was arrested in July after learning that Christensen used drugs while pregnant - even putting painkillers on the baby's gums the day she was born in an effort to hide symptoms of addiction, according to the Utah County Sheriff's Office.

'Wilde and Christenson told investigators they talked to friends about how to mask signs of drug dependence in an infant, and that they discussed this issue with each other,' authorities said in a statement.

Christensen confessed to police that crushed painkillers found in her home were the same drug given to the baby at the hospital.

Additional drug and child endangerment charges state that the all four of the pair's children were exposed to drugs and drug paraphernalia in their home.

Police began investigating the couple in June after Wilde fled from a Walmart - he had been accused of trying to return items to the store that he had just taken from the shelves.

As he attempted to escape from store security, Wilde ran into a glass door, dropping a car seat carrier holding his infant daughter in the process. After the car seat carrier rolled a few times, Wilde picked up the carrier, and proceeded to drop it again after colliding with a pillar. He then handed his baby to a stranger and fled.

Christenson, who was in the store with her other children, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.

Child protective services has taken custody of the couple's four children and placed them in the care of the father of Christenson's oldest child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5129511/Parents-sentenced-prison-giving-daughter-DRUGS.html

Hooray for Judge Griffin He did not fall for or agree to the bullshit

A judge balked Monday at recommendations from state agencies that an Elk Ridge mother who allowed her children to be exposed to drugs be sentenced to probation in order to allow her to work toward reuniting her family.

Fourth District Judge Roger Griffin said the probation recommendation from Adult Probation and Parole was "appalling" and "not worth the paper it was written on."

"Good people don't allow, either directly or indirectly, for drugs to be administered to their own child," the judge said.

He also voiced skepticism about the support being offered by Lacey Dawn Christenson's family, speculating that because they had apparently turned a blind eye as the mother of four used drugs around her children, they would not prevent the children from being abused again.

Shackled and wearing a pink jail uniform, her long brown hair curled at the ends, Christenson wept Tuesday as she pledged to remain sober and pleaded with the judge for a chance to work with the Utah Division of Child and Family Services to be reunited her children.

"I am begging you, please allow me to use the wonderful tools DCFS is offering," Christenson said through tears. "I so badly want to have my babies back in my arms. They need me and I need them."

A DCFS caseworker confirmed to the judge that, after speaking with Christenson in jail, the agency is willing to work with her.

"I can't predict the future, but I know that drug court works. Family drug court works. People have been able to get through these things and turn their lives around," the caseworker said.

Christenson told the judge she began using opioids to numb pain, both physical and emotional, to the point that drugs became "necessary for survival." When the father of her newborn baby rubbed drugs onto the infant's gums, she began to realize she couldn't escape her addiction on her own, but was too afraid to turn for help.

"I was so ashamed of my own actions, I wanted to be a perfect family like I once had," she cried. "I wish I had asked for help sooner."

But prosecutor Julia Thomas argued that, even though Christenson has no prior convictions, there is clear evidence the woman chose drugs over her family for years.

"These children had drugs in their system, she's lucky they survived it," Thomas said. "This isn't her first offense, this is the first time she got caught."
https://www.deseretnews.com/article...prison-for-mom-who-exposed-kids-to-drugs.html

I'm sick of this opioid addiction bullshit. It's been around for so long, we hear about it now because it hit upper middle class. Get help losers...kids don't deserve this.
help has to be available in order for them to take advantage of it, unfortunately.

Ugh, what a mess. Glad the kiddos are with someone healthy enough to care for them.

I don't want to paint drug addicts as bad people -- but DAMN. This is some seriously bad decision-making. She needs to get clean and stay clean or her life is just going to continue circling the drain. Step one would be feeding Mr Boyfriend Idiot to sharks, I think.

Also

Spanish Fork Police

"Discúlpeme, señor, estamos aquí sobre los cubiertos."

"Ponte tus sporks, ahora!"

Nobody expects the Spanish Fork Police! I mean, really, nobody.

Back