• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
A beautiful girl, I hope they find her alive and soon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4233776/Sarah-Dunsey-s-parents-make-emotional-plea-back.html
3D5136B100000578-0-image-a-21_1487312812313.jpg

The mother of a 17-year-old girl who has been missing for more than a month and is believed to have been kidnapped into the sex slave has made an emotional plea to get her daughter back.

Sarah Dunsey, from Utah, was last seen at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on January 15. Her parents believe: 'she is being held against her will and is a victim of sex trafficking.'

Amie Dunsey, Sarah's mom, starred in a heartfelt video calling on people to come forward to help bring her daughter home.

'January 15 our daughter Sarah Dunsey was abducted from Las Vegas, Nevada; she's being held against her will and Sarah is a victim of sex trafficking,' she said to the camera, as Sarah's father, as well as a host of relatives and family friends, are stood behind her.
This is my absolute worst nightmare. We need Sarah home.

'I cannot wonder where she is and if she is safe. Please help us find her.

'Sarah… this message is for you: I want you to fight. Because I need you, all of us need you. The world needs you, so fight.

'We are coming to get you.'

Amie is also seen writing out on a piece of paper what the family claims was the last text message they received from Sarah - who went to Las Vegas on a trip with a group of friends.
The haunting message read: 'If I die tonight it's a guy named.'

The text included the name of the person mentioned, but it was redacted from the video. The Dunseys say they did so because they do not want to tip off the person who they believe took her.

Sarah's aunt, Leah Hullinger, told PIX11 the family is doing all they can to bring her home - but concerns grow with each day she remains missing.

'All of this information is pointing to Sarah being held against her will and being trafficked and exploited,' Hullinger said
'Some days we feel like we're close to finding her, and other days it just feels so overwhelming and so vast.

'To know she's being beaten, is being hurt and held against her will (is too much to bear).'

Hullinger closed her comments by saying the family knows it is a long shot, but they all desperately hope the new video reaches Sarah.

'This lifeline to her family so she knows, don't let them strip you of your identity and how you are, and everything that you are: Don't let them do that to you,' she said.

The family has not explained why they believe Sarah has being trafficked.

Sarah is described as being five-feet two-inches tall and weighing 130 pounds. She has brown eyes, brown hair and a distinctive tattoo of a lotus flower on her ribcage.

Last edited:
'To know she's being beaten, is being hurt and held against her will (is too much to bear).'

OMG ... I doubt she is being beaten ... some trick would have called about the beaten up girl already ... but I bet she is on drugs ... probably being over charged for those drugs, because pimps (botfriends) are funny like that.

The family has not explained why they believe Sarah has being trafficked.

Or kidnapped ... but from here it looks like its easier to scream trafficked instead of our daughter is a know it all ... thinks she is too cool for school, and didn't listen to her parents when they said be home at curfew, or not to talk to that boy that said she could make a million dollars if she just works in the trade a bit, because parents are cowards sometimes and stupid, and raise stupid kids.

Odd that they so quickly go to trafficking. I'm thinkin the girl was involved in a shady relationsihp with a shady scumbag and this sort of thing wasn't all that unexpected of an outcome.

Could be wrong, but it stinks of a "shoulda raised your skank better" situation.

I agree that they look more like sisters than mother/daughter. Both are lovely.

I sort of agree with @JackBurton . I see the "sex trafficking" theory set forth on so many missing women cases, and was actually just about to ask if anyone had stats on just how much of a "thing" sex trafficking really is.

For her mom to "go there" right away makes me think that she knows who may have taken her and that it was prob a boyfriend mom thought was shady.

Where I disagree with Jack is that it does not matter how well you raise your children, sometimes they make absolutely shit choices. But they will never learn to adult if you do not let them make their own choices, and thankfully, the shitty choices do not usually result in something as extreme as sex slavery or death.

I do sort of wonder how any woman gets coerced into the sex trade, aside from serious drug addiction or outright kidnapping.

I hope Sarah comes home soon and safe.

I don't know why they think trafficking either. I bet if anything she got super fucked up with the wrong people and was dumped in the desert after she OD'd. What else do people go to vegas for but to party?

found, 2 men in custody, i totally screwed up as I should have had this in missing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4238184/Girl-17-abducted-Las-Vegas-returns-home.html
[doublepost=1487719530,1487483108][/doublepost]stepfather claims she was grabbed when boyfriend went to the head
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246878/Utah-girl-boyfriend-snatched-sex-traffickers.html
"The Utah teen ‘kidnapped by sex traffickers’ in Las Vegas in January and found in Venice Beach, California, on Friday remembers little about what happened to her, her stepfather has said.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, Todd Ellis, 49, of St George, Utah, said 17-year-old Sarah Dunsey has told police everything she knows but ‘it is not a lot’.

He also disclosed that she feared being recaptured and beaten by her captors if she tried to run away and said the teen is still terrified that she will be found.

Sarah disappeared from the MGM Grand hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, on January 15, where she had been spending the weekend with her boyfriend."
Ellis, her stepfather of seven years, says her boyfriend went to the restroom and returned to find that the 17-year-old had vanished – after being allegedly sedated with a date rape drug.

She was eventually discovered in Venice Beach, California, on February 17 in the company of two men – one of whom has now been released according to Ellis.

The FBI are thought to be investigating but refused to comment on the status of the case when approached by DailyMail.com.

The teenager was reunited with her parents on Saturday morning at UCLA hospital in Los Angeles and driven back to Utah the same day.

According to Ellis, Sarah has now left the family home and is in an undisclosed location with her mother and siblings after becoming afraid she would be found by her captors.

Ellis said: ‘She [Sarah] got really upset when it was reported where we live. She kept saying: ‘They’ll find me, they’ll find me’. She is really scared.’

He added: ‘People have said things like, ‘she was a runaway, she meant to leave [Las Vegas]’. She didn’t. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
He claims the Las Vegas police department were initially reluctant to take Sarah’s disappearance seriously but says he is not angry because ‘so many kids go missing there’.

He added: ‘I can understand. I’m not here to criticize. They [the police] have a tough job. I’m not here to throw stones at anybody. We understand.’

Instead, the family turned detective themselves; working with charities such as Ark of Hope For Children, which specializes in finding sex trafficking victims.

After the Good Samaritan stopped sending information, Ellis says the family pursued other leads that took them to addresses in Las Vegas and San Diego.

According to Cox, who is Ellis’ boss at Parke Cox Trucking, Sarah’s family had ‘staked out’ addresses in Las Vegas – and had been terrified she would be taken to Mexico.

Cox said: ‘They did a bunch of stake outs and things like that in Vegas because they were thinking she was there but as far as I know, they [the alleged traffickers] took her straight from there and right down to Venice [Beach].

‘I don’t know how good the information they [the family] were getting from Las Vegas was. For a while, they thought she was in San Diego – that was pretty fearful for them.
[doublepost=1487833927][/doublepost]Okay, am putting this out here as right after she was found I started getting more of a hinky feeling and tried to ignore it as I put this article up. If I am right and there is a reason to call foul I will be disgusted as human trafficking is a real thing and 1 out of 6 runaways becomes prey to it [as well as about that ratio for missing unmurdered woman I think or some off the wall stat like that]. They do not keep into account all the illegal immigrants here or underaged girls and boys around the world.
Police departments in Las Vegas have been vocal now with some others
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/sarah-dunsey-missing-suspect-video/
5 things quick rundown
1. It’s Now Reported That Las Vegas Cops Say There’s No Evidence Dunsey Was Kidnapped

1 out of 6 runaways becomes prey to it

Six out of six runaways become prey to themselves ... listen to your parents kids.
If you're being hurt at home there are resources ... otherwise do what the fuck you're told.
Or you end up a story here! dead or in jail, or pregnant. Or having to make up some story to your parent about being kidnapped when you know you were happy to go along for the ride.

Yep, here's the details about the non-kidnapping, but it's a bit confusing at the end.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...y/news-story/c199ffd7e260699ad815cb433f1508f9

[....]
The 17-year-old had also left the MGM Grand Hotel, where her parents said she had last been seen before disappearing on January 15, “willingly” and “without putting up a struggle,” the website reported.

“Her mother told us that she was taken by sex traffickers. We found that not to be true,” Officer Michael Rodriguez, of the Las Vegas Police Department, said.

‘There was no kidnap. She was not kidnapped in Las Vegas and as far as we are concerned, there is no evidence that any crime has occurred.”
[....]
Sources at the police department also revealed police were not told the 17-year-old Utah student was missing until two weeks after she vanished.

Police have pieced together a timeline of the mysterious disappearance, dating all the way back to Christmas, which Sarah spent with her mother in St George in Utah.

She was due to return to her father and stepmother’s home in Logan, Utah on January 3.

It’s unclear why she didn’t, and instead travelled to Vegas with a male friend, who told police he saw her leaving MGM Gand with two other men.

Her father reported her missing to the Logan Police on January 16.

The family told the Daily Mail they mounted their own search, not going public initially for fear publicity would alert the “kidnappers”.

On February 5 they launched they pleaded publicly on social media for Sarah’s safe return on Valentine’s Day (February 14).

Three days later, Sarah was discovered in an apartment in Venice Beach, California, in the company of two males, whose names haven’t been released.
[....]
The FBI have still not confirmed or denied if she was taken in connection with human sex trafficking. Police have also refused to say whether there have been any arrests in relation to her disappearance.

Is sex trafficking a go to theory now when a pretty girl disappears ?

"Because my good little girl would never run away, must have been - dun dun DUN! - White Slavers!"
It always did seem suspicious because there was never any evidence presented.

Back