• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Phillip McElravey​
[...]
wheelchair-bound man is locked up and charged with murdering his wife on Thanksgiving Eve.
“We were in the house and heard screaming,” Bob Armstrong
[...]
The frantic neighbor ran to the house next door on Corners Ranch Cove in Walls, Mississippi.

“She was slumped down. There was blood everywhere,”
[...]
Armstrong’s next door neighbor, who has not been identified by police, was shot in her home.

“I didn’t know what to do other than to be with her,”
[...]
Armstrong told
[...]
he did all he could to help stop the bleeding and assist paramedics before the woman was flown to the hospital where she later died.

“I asked her what happened and she said Phil shot me,” Armstrong
[...]
Phillip McElravey sat in jail on Thanksgiving after being accused of murdering his wife.

“He is wheel chair bound, half of his foot has recently been removed, hes had an aneurysm, he’s paralyzed on one side, and only has one arm,”
[...]
[...]
who is McElravey’s daughter, said her father is seriously disabled and was likely acting in self defense.

“Last time I talked to him she was being very angry and aggressive and abusive towards him,” Smith claimed.

However, Smith revealed

[...]
no police reports were filed.

Neighbors said they never saw or heard anything out of the ordinary.
[....]
thanksgiving, family members were packing up items from the couple’s home and hoping for strength to make it through a painful situation.

“I’m just praying for everybody involved and hoping that somewhere God’s going to give us peace in this and we can move past it,”
[...]
McElravey is expecting in court on Monday.
http://wreg.com/2014/11/27/paralyzed-man-accused-of-killing-his-wife-in-desoto-county/

He appears to look like the mean one. I wonder if he was a grouchy man and wanted her at his beck and call. She probably couldn't do enough fast enough for him. On top of it he probably resented his situation with his health and physical condition and took it out on her. I don't believe he feared her.

ast time I talked to him she was being very angry and aggressive and abusive towards him,” Smith claimed.
if this is true, she was probably getting sick and tired of this mean looking asshole. I'd bet just about anything that this guy had been physically abusive to her in the past.

“Last time I talked to him she was being very angry and aggressive and abusive towards him,” Smith claimed.
Really, and yet she apparently did nothing to pop around and check out the situation? Was the victim her mother, or stepmother, because she seems oddly detached.

if this is true, she was probably getting sick and tired of this mean looking asshole. I'd bet just about anything that this guy had been physically abusive to her in the past.

That doesn't give the wife the right to be abusive towards him in turn.

Enough so that you thought he had to defend his life by killing her? Maybe you should have alerted authorities then?

Back