• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

DANIA BEACH—
A fishhook was the key to the burglary of a popular dockside restaurant in which frozen seafood, not cold cash, was the booty.

In the pre-dawn hours of July 5, two young men stole 640 pounds of frozen lobster, crab, snapper and grouper valued at $6,435 from the Rustic Inn in Dania Beach, authorities said.

Images of the tattooed pair casing the restaurant [...] peeking in windows and struggling to cart away a cooler were caught on surveillance video.

Their take: 200 pounds of Maine lobster, 100 pounds of blue crab, 100 pounds of Dungeness crab, 100 pounds of grouper, 100 pounds of snapper and 40 pounds of crabmeat.

It was about 4:20 a.m. when the duo used a wrench and a fishhook to open locked kitchen freezers, [...]

the burglars must have known what they were doing, because they zeroed in on the freezers containing the most expensive selection of seafood, Moschella said.

The men appeared to be in their 20s and both were heavily tattooed.

The taller of the two suspects, wearing a black tank top and shorts, had detailed tattoos on his upper chest, right arm and legs. His accomplice was shirtless, carried a backpack and wore a white ballcap backward. He appeared to have a large tattoo on his torso.

Surveillance video captured the pair struggling to carry off a cooler from the east dock of the restaurant.

Investigators urge anyone with information about the suspects to call [...]Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-8477.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-rustic-inn-seafood-stolen-20140721,0,2587019.story

Their take: 200 pounds of Maine lobster, 100 pounds of blue crab, 100 pounds of Dungeness crab, 100 pounds of grouper, 100 pounds of snapper and 40 pounds of crabmeat.
I personally volunteer to hold onto the evidence for safe keeping, I mean it's a sacrafice but I'll put myself out there and do it.

Hey if you can do it and get away with it more power to you. There's gonna be a whole lotta grilling and pot boiling going on lol

Holy Mackerel, those are some atrocious tattoos. Pretty clear surveillance photos too, they will get caught in 3, 2,...

I wonder if they are big time criminals or just did it for the Halibut.

Holy Mackerel, those are some atrocious tattoos. Pretty clear surveillance photos too, they will get caught in 3, 2,...

I wonder if they are big time criminals or just did it for the Halibut.
It's been almost a month... I can't believe someone hasn't recognized these fucktards' tattoos.

Bet they had a wicked fish fry and invited all the neighbours. Free lobster would keep me quiet I think ;)

Back