• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Just a bit extreem

A pageant mom in Florida is the subject of an upcoming episode of Untold Stories of the E.R. after forcing her daughter to ingest tapeworms in order to slim down for competition.

Upon checking into the emergency room with severe stomach pains, nurse Maricar Cabral-Osorio thought the teen was pregnant. But an ultrasound showed no fetus -- although there was an inexplicable growth in her intestines.

Recounted and reenacted for Discovery Fit & Health's anything-but-subtle medical scare docudrama, the unfortunate teenage contestant's condition became clear upon a fateful trip to the bathroom.

"It was a toilet bowl full of tapeworms," Cabral-Osorio recalled.

"It was so gross and she had pooped all these tapeworms. There were a couple that were very long and wiggling around trying to get out of the toilet bowl."

Having passed the parasites, the teen was then assumed to be fine. But one question remained -- how did she get the tapeworms in the first place?

After an apparent fight between the mother and daughter, it became clear the mother bought a pill of tapeworm eggs in Mexico and forced her daughter to take it to lose weight for an upcoming pagent.

"We were wondering how did she get those tapeworms, and then you saw the mom turn white," Cabral-Osorio said.

"The mom was apologizing to the girl. It's like 'I'm so sorry. You know, I did it just to make you a little skinnier. You needed some help before we went on to the pageant."

It is unclear when the incident occurred or if criminal charges were brought against the mother.

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-20140821-121606-5933

Pageant mom fed her teenager daughter TAPEWORMS so she could lose weight: Girl left screaming in agony over a toilet bowl writhing with the parasites

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...et-bowl-writhing-parasites.html#ixzz3B8WOoCFi

What a dumb superficial BITCH!!!
Are you kidding me!?!?? This kind of shit belongs on "Monster Inside Me" or something.
Holy SHIT! I would FREAK!

This was very common up until 1970's

Many ladies magazines had advertisements to order weight loss pills. The directions were to take one pill and when the desired weight was lost, Take the second pill= that being the poison to kill the worms. Funny part is: These companies weren't advertising that the first pill contained tape worm eggs.
:wtf::vomit::wtf:

There is a fantastic documentary called "Eaten Alive." Not to be confused with the horror films out there. These were actual stories reenacted of actual people. I had no idea so many human threatening parasites were available.
I used to watch it on The animal planet, Discovery and TLC.
:popcorn:

Just because I'm a male does not mean I don't know what a mother is.
With that said, the victim had no mother.
I can assume that if the child had a father in the home, he was also a clueless idiot.

Just because I'm a male does not mean I don't know what a mother is.
With that said, the victim had no mother.
I can assume that if the child had a father in the home, he was also a clueless idiot.
Couldn't have said it better.
Nail head, meet hammer.

Anyone find a picture of the mom? I'm imagining an ogre, and not pretty like Fiona either, just wondering how close my imagination is.

This poor girl is scarred for life. Could u imagine pooping something that tries to get back out of the toilet?!?! I'm scarred from just reading the story.

' And here we have contestant number 4 .... Now doing a fantastic optical illusion trick with gym ribbons....Hey...Those aren't gym ribbons!!!'

Anyone find a picture of the mom? I'm imagining an ogre, and not pretty like Fiona either, just wondering how close my imagination is.
You mean like Mama June? The whole "Boo Boo" family could use some tapeworms...

Eww eww eww. I just had to treat my dog for tapeworms this summer and it was disgusting. And she didn't even have a really bad case of it. Certainly no rearing up out of the toilet type worms. WTF is wrong with people.... I thought the pageant moms feeding their kids go go juice was bad enough.

You can die from having a tapeworm. You can also have severe complications. I know with dogs and cats sometimes the worm or proglottids get "hooked" on so well that they have to be surgically removed.

This girl was still growing, and the tapeworm took a lot of nutrients out of what she ate. Hopefully she doesn't have any long term health problems.

The cunt of a mother should be fed a bowl of tapeworms!

Fuck, I'm pissed off!
What's the mom's name, has she been charged, is there a mug shot?

Grrrrr ..

Back