• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A paedophile who claimed he was 'too pretty to go to prison' has been jailed for four years after trying to groom a 15-year-old for sex over Facebook.

Ryan Kirk, from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, admitted three counts of sexual activity with a child, but only after changing his plea four days into a five-day trial.

The 25-year-old was also found guilty at Sheffield Crown Court of one count of grooming, which he had denied.

'Kirk was 22-years-old at the time of his offending, and knew full well the girl was only 15, having befriended her initially on Facebook and stating he was 19.

'He tried to coax her into a sexual relationship, saying he wanted more from her and by making reference to her age, claiming if she was older it would be more, and by picking her up in his car, driving to secluded locations to make further advances and deviously attempt to influence her.

'He completely took advantage of a young girl and exploited her, to satisfy his own sick and twisted need for control and power.

'When he became aware the police were involved, he begged her to not say what had really happened, claiming he was too pretty to go prison and telling her what she should say, then checking in with her again after she had spoken to police.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4881084/Paedophile-said-pretty-prison-jailed.html

443C454100000578-4881084-image-m-4_1505321316985.jpg

I hope your cellmate finds you good looking and puts your mouth to use.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, he's a lying pussy, couldn't handle a grown woman, had to go abusing the kids. He needs a little prison loving. Piece of Shit, ugly MF'er.

:fish:

He does have fairly soft features, but I certainly don't think he's pretty.

I do think under the proper tutelage he might make a pretty fierce drag queen, however. There's nothing at all overtly masculine about his face.

Seems a bit harsh for that country, especially for the age range and the lack of any actual rape occuring.

I guess if you're into fairy lookin ginger diddler dudes ...
.. Who look like they may be into secretly wearing mini skirts and stilettos :p he's ur guy.

Sorry Jack, I hadda give ya some crap from professional courtesy, but in all seriousness....eh, ya think yer too pretty to do the time, dont do the crime. Now he will become a human dickpocket for bubba, zero sympathy.

Latest posts

Back