• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/08/pa_wife_accused_of_stabbing_hu.html
Sure some people can be overprotective of their beer, but a wife in western Pennsylvania allegedly took her beer loyalty to extremes when her husband polished off her last one. She is accused of slashing her husband with scissors and biting him after she awoke to find he had downed her last beer.

TribLive.com reports that Tracey Lee Giffin, 45, of Fayette County, Pa., is accused of slashing a 59-year-old man identified in media reports as her husband. He had various cuts on his neck, chest and stomach, police said.

She is charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangerment and harassment in the incident from earlier this week.

The domestic incident erupted when the woman awoke to find her husband had downed her last beer, according to KDKA-TV.This, after a day of drinking by the couple.

An argument over the vanished beer allegedly turned violent when Giffin grabbed a pair of scissors and began slashing her husband and biting his arms.

Police confirm that the victim had teeth marks on his arms and left thumb.

Meanwhile, KDKA reports that this isn't Giffin's only violent outburst over a food item. The station reports that she was involved in a 2013 Christmas Eve fight in Washington County over barbecue sauce that landed she and a different man in jail.
[....]
20982047-mmmain_zpsby8wwtlu.png

I have a friend that will look in the fridge and see one beer and gets mad, and slam the door

because she wants TWO beers...she likes to slam them back one right after another.

I love it when the husband drinks the last beer. That means he gets to go to the store. :D

I love it when the husband drinks the last beer. That means he gets to go to the store. :D

Err...not drunk I hope.

My sister in laws buy beer. Its what they do...they don't drink it very often but they

make sure its there...it makes them happy too, to take care of that and my brothers love

them for it. They like never go to the beer store...ever.

Do Americans even have beer stores? We kind of just started the buy beer

at walmart thing here in Canada.

Last edited:
We have ABC stores here to get alcoholic beverage items. We can buy beer a Walmart and some grocery stores sell them too.

@Satanica

Dang, girl- you have been BUSY!!!

Re: this story-
I could care less about the last beer, but I will unleash the fury of Hell on the MF who pours the last cup of coffee and does not start another pot.

Some people are pure evil. Caffeine is not to be trifled with.
[doublepost=1472253065,1472252628][/doublepost]
Err...not drunk I hope.

My sister in laws buy beer. Its what they do...they don't drink it very often but they

make sure its there...it makes them happy too, to take care of that and my brothers love

them for it. They like never go to the beer store...ever.

Do Americans even have beer stores? We kind of just started the buy beer

at walmart thing here in Canada.

Depends on the state, I think. In CO, grocery stores sell beer but not wine or liquor. In LA, grocery stores/walmart/Target sell beer and wine but not liquor. Walmarts often have an adjacent liquor store.

In NC all liquor is sold at state run ABC stores. But they do not sell any mixers or beer or wine there.

And in FL, ABC stores are a non-state affiliated chain of liquor stores.

Oh! And in parts of GA, and I imagine many other states, alcohol can only be sold on Sundays if served in a restaurant or bar, and usually after noon. Some counties totally dry.

Having worked in restaurants through college and after, I find regional Blue Laws rather interesting.

@FrayedKnot

Hah, I spent my childhood in Ohio, spent time in North Carolina, then Florida before going west. The patchwork of Blue Laws was amazing. Then I get to California, and liquor is sold in grocery stores! Next culture shock, Nevada, where there's slot machines in the grocery store, and bars can be open 24/7.

@FrayedKnot

Hah, I spent my childhood in Ohio, spent time in North Carolina, then Florida before going west. The patchwork of Blue Laws was amazing. Then I get to California, and liquor is sold in grocery stores! Next culture shock, Nevada, where there's slot machines in the grocery store, and bars can be open 24/7.

Lol! I have moved around quite a bit and I don't drink the liquor much, but I do like my weekend wine. When we first moved to ATL, I was SHOCKED when I did my weekly shopping at the Kroger one Sunday before we hosted a dinner party and couldn't buy wine!

I survived later snafus by planning ahead, lol.
[doublepost=1472255947,1472255692][/doublepost]
Yeah, because THAT equates. Stupid drunk cow... :YOW:

I am kinda surprised she was able to leave TEETH marks.

TOOTH mark, maybe.

But TEETH?

*raises skeptical brow*

Latest posts

Back