• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I LOVE me some siamese cats (I have 4). Loudest, most obnoxious cats ever with an attitude to match. You can always tell when the food bowl is empty from the yowling, and furry foot stomping, lol.
they also have longer teeth and more brains than many people!

I have LONG conversations with Raj and Sweetie Pie the Psycho (severe abuse rescue)! In fact, they follow me thru my daily routine offering comments, complaints and, I think, some cussin'. I go "rowrrr"...; they go, "mrow, meeeeerow, row, row". We understand each other perfectly.
They are saying, "quit that shit you're doing and cater to our wishes! Mai belly wants pets an mai ears need to be rubbed. Oh yeah, I peed on your purse because there's a shred of paper in the litter box" All Siamese are nuts, that's why I luvs them.

You give that kitteh some good tuna fish.

Back