• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
If you take one look at Teddy's smiling face, you would never imagine that anyone could hurt him.

Sadly, Poodle and Pooch Rescue of Florida says the adorable dog came to them with nearly 100 pellets embedded in his body.

"Teddy came into a local shelter with a head and neck full of buckshot/pellets/bb’s and they asked for our help," the rescue wrote on Facebook. "Sadly, he’s likely lived with them a while as he doesn’t have any open wounds."

The rescue posted photos of Teddy to Facebook, with an X-ray showing pellets all over this body.

"The shelter thought he showed signs of arthritis which is why the rads were taken and they found the pellets in his face, head, neck, shoulders, and legs."

Teddy is being examined by a veterinarian before the rescue decides when he can be put up for adoption.

Not much is known about Teddy's life before arriving at the rescue, but they say they are now going to give him the life he deserves.
1627864224673.jpeg

I knew a guy who kept a loaded BB gun next to his front door to keep deer off his lawn. It actually worked as the dumb deer (or forest rats as this man called them) avoided his lawn. My guess is a similar situation here. Dog poops on neighbors lawn often. Neighbor steps in dog poop. Neighbor buys BB gun. Neighbor shoots dog to keep dog and their poop off his lawn.

Not saying it’s they right way to do it but it is an effective deterrent and dog owners need to keep their dogs with them or on their property. Especially with all these kids having their faces chewed off by loose dogs who have escaped their yard.

Yeah Teddy ❤️

I have seen this on a couple x-rays and the owners acted completely shocked. They were both hounds. They were obviously used for hunting.

I knew a guy who kept a loaded BB gun next to his front door to keep deer off his lawn. It actually worked as the dumb deer (or forest rats as this man called them) avoided his lawn. My guess is a similar situation here. Dog poops on neighbors lawn often. Neighbor steps in dog poop. Neighbor buys BB gun. Neighbor shoots dog to keep dog and their poop off his lawn.
Except it (apparently) didn’t work very well, with all the pellets he has. Poor puppy!

Not saying it’s they right way to do it but it is an effective deterrent and dog owners need to keep their dogs with them or on their property. Especially with all these kids having their faces chewed off by loose dogs who have escaped their yard.

Back