• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Lol,
Still in prison, mama still "don't know how to speak good anglish!" I don't know where to start...." Tempory, Quilty, Belive, love Satian, Untill, loosing, Hartbraking, Jeliousy, Tempory, this one is great!
I luv it! Come back Tard defender momma!
I will teach u the ways the ways of the spellcheck. It is a mystical creature (achieved only by those of us who graduated Middle School) but I will help u...

I couldn't plow through that shit even for the comedic value. Enjoyed the hell out of impqueen's replies though.

Did anyone else read that with a thick southern accent? o_O (no offense to you sweet southerners, I promise! Just the certain... Misspellings... Of words gave them a bit of a twang in ma' brain!)

Awww darlin' we're sorta proud uv our aksent! Know why....evah been to New Jersey? Might as well start talking in Urdu. Ah cuden make sense of ennythang he said.
Our aksent is funny and we are very sweet ladies!

When we' were parading our crazy lady personas all over some place....I think it was Trenton... we entertained many Yankees who just couldn't get enuf of our aksent! No shit! They were mesmerized!

Back