• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
tag074.jpg

The St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office said an audio recording revealed a plot between twin sisters to smuggle crack cocaine and a crack pipe into the jail.

Stacy Heichman and her twin sister Stephanie Heichman were arrested after police investigated a theft at Target and found a wallet belonging to the girls [...]

According to the arrest report, the deputy went back to review the audio recording from the patrol car where the two sisters were placed and that’s when he hears Stacy tell Stephanie she had a crack pipe in her private parts.

"These individuals have a great deal of ingenuity and again like in this case they're willing to go to certain extremes in order to smuggle the contraband in,” SJCSO Cmdr. Chuck Mulligan said.

The report said the audio recording also revealed the two discussing smoking crack in booking and then talking about hiding a crack pipe in the patrol car.

Later, a deputy did find a pipe stuffed between seat cushions and one was found in Stacy Heichman’s private parts after a search.

"We've seen individuals smuggle firearms and things like that in other cases not necessarily in the jail but certainly individuals will secure items like that in body crevices and cavities,” Mulligan said. “We've seen that occur for years."

- See more at: http://m.actionnewsjax.com/news/new...s-sisters-plot-sn/nnCwY/#sthash.adK9758O.dpuf

Eeeks for weeks. I can only imagine what could happen if she were to sit down too quickly...
Why do they both look like macaulay culkin's DUI mugshot???

tumblr_n5gswle9RF1rq9djho1_1280.jpg

Uncanny

It's disgusting that law enforcement will pursue arrests for petty offenses like this when they know it forces the suspects to perform incredibly dangerous actions to avoid legal trouble. It's drugs, big deal, let it go.

damn. I thought it was called a crack pipe because of what you smoke in it.

Stacy Heichman and her twin sister Stephanie Heichman were arrested after police investigated a theft at Target and found a wallet belonging to the girls [...]
How inept do you have to be to leave behind your ID during an attempt at shoplifting? I know crack makes you dumb, but damn!

Why don't they have eyebrows? Not really a relevant question... Wait, yes it is.
Where did their eyebrows go? :shrug:
On the id they left, in the pic did they have eyebrows?

Back