• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
28bduyu.jpg

Steven Watkins, 23, was charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child and was arrested in February. He is awaiting trial.

2chm2ib.jpg

A former Houston police officer was arrested in Brazoria County for alleged sexual activity. Daniel Vaughan is charged with attempt to commit indecency with a child and indecency by exposure criminal episode, according to the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office.
rm780l.jpg

Amy Gilliam has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child
More details have emerged after a former Houston police officer was arrested in Brazoria County for alleged sexual activity.

Daniel Vaughan is charged with attempt to commit indecency with a child and indecency by exposure criminal episode, according to the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office. His indicment was executed Wednesday and he surrendered to authorities at 4:20 a.m.

[...]

Deputies said Vaughan was one of four people accused after a 15-year-old girl told authorities in 2013 her 42-year-old father and the others had been involved in sexually abusing her.

[...]

The girl's father was arrested in June 2014 and later pleaded gulity to five counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child. He was sentenced to 50 years in state prison. His name has not been released to protect his daughter's identity. Vaughan was the man's landlord.

Deputies said Amy Gilliam was also arrested and charged in the case. She pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault of a child and was sentenced to five years in state prison.

http://www.chron.com/houston/articl...t-in-Brazoria-Co-on-5716046.php#photo-1177133

5 years for the bitch??!! REALLY? So fucted how the judge figured this to be a punishment... . When I see shit like this it makes me believe the Judge was also a part of their pedo-ring.

She pleads 1count= 5 yrs
He pleads 5counts= 50 yrs
Same charge, disproportionate sentences.

Oh, and I have a feeling this sick prick told the cop he was a bit short on rent this month, buuuuut...I have a daughter.....
:vomit:

What a repulsive looking group of people. And as to the woman's sentence, they hardly ever get the same years as a man, but they commit IMHO the greater betrayal.

What kind of Dad passes around his little girl....gimme your Worlds Greatest Dad mug....I'm smashing it...on your face and then I'm going to hack your dick off with the shards. wish...wish ...wish!

Back