• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
28bdtme.jpg
Daniel Ken Holtzclaw, 27, was arrested Thursday on complaints of rape, forcible oral sodomy, sexual battery and indecent exposure
[...]
Oklahoma City police officer was arrested
[...]
and is being held in lieu of $5 million bond after being accused of committing a series of sexual assaults against at least six women while on duty.

Daniel Ken Holtzclaw, 27, faces complaints of rape, forcible oral sodomy, sexual battery and indecent exposure
[...]
Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill Citty said at a news conference that Holtzclaw stopped women while he was working and forced them to expose themselves, fondled them and in at least one instance had intercourse with a woman.

Authorities have statements from six victims and expect a statement from a seventh
[...]
All are black women between the ages of 34 and 58.

Citty also said investigators believe there are additional victims.

The department began investigating Holtzclaw after a woman complained to police June 18
[...]
Holtzclaw, who worked the 4pm to 2am shift at the Springlake Division which predominately patrols the northeast part of Oklahoma City, was placed on leave that day.

'We started the investigation and we started looking at traffic stops he had made throughout the previous months to try to identify and initiate contact with females that we knew he had stopped during that period of time . . . to see if they had been sexually assaulted,
[...]
Records indicate Holtzclaw is in custody at the Oklahoma County Jail.
The records don't list an attorney, and jail staff said they could not provide attorney information.

Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater, who also attended the news conference, said he anticipates charges against Holtzclaw will be filed by August 29.

A first-degree rape charge can carry a sentence of five years to life or life without parole.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731444/Oklahoma-policeman-accused-sex-assaults-duty.html#ixzz3B5z5lWJu

I honestly want to know what the fuck he was thinking doing this shit. Did he think becoz they were older black females they wouldn't report him for what did becoz they'd be scared or....?
What a sick fuck.

Five million bond....Can we get a round of applause for the Judge here who ordered a gigantic you'll never raise it and be free on bail bond for this guy. Praise his good sense....Clap clap clap clap clap...standing ovation!

I honestly want to know what the fuck he was thinking doing this shit. Did he think becoz they were older black females they wouldn't report him for what did becoz they'd be scared or....?
What a sick fuck.

The thing is, is that he was right it took him a good long time before someone finally nailed his ass to the wall, they had to look for victims, I feel so terribly for these women. I wish the first one came forward, we all know these guys don't stop till they're made to stop

Charges filed against Oklahoma City cop who allegedly targeted black women for on-duty rape, sex assaults
Daniel Holtzclaw, 27, faces more than a dozen charges, including forcible oral sodomy, stalking, sexual battery and rape after at least eight victims came forward alleging misconduct over a four month period earlier this year. He allegedly targeted black women and would assault the victims during on-duty traffic stops.
The alleged Oklahoma rapist with a badge targeted at least eight different black women to rape and sexually abuse while patrolling Oklahoma City during a four month period this year, police said.

A slew of charges, including rape, sexual battery, forcible oral sodomy and stalking were levied Friday against Daniel Holtzclaw, who’s been jailed on $5 million bond since his arrest last week.

The 27-year-old former college football player attacked at least seven women, between the ages of 34 and 58, during a period of time between February and June,
[...]
Holtzclaw, a three-year veteran of the force, stopped his victims while on his patrol shift, between 4 p.m. and 2 a.m., police said.
[...]
he attacked at the scene of routine traffic stops. Other times, he led his victims away to remote spots before assaulting them.
[...]
accused officer threatened to arrest his victims if they did not comply, Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill Citty said at a press conference last week.
[...]
attorney argued for a lower bond earlier this week, claiming the man is not a flight risk, but the request was denied by a judge who deemed the man a “threat to the community,” saying he “not only knew his victims private information” but he’d also “even did research on them and tracked the women down
[...]
The first victim to come forward was a 57-year-old grandmother who claimed Holtzclaw forced her to perform oral sex in June.

Holtzclaw was placed on leave after that woman complained.

“She was so afraid that no one was going to believe her because she’s African-American,” the woman’s attorney, Aletia Timmons,
[...]
Holtzclaw raped at least one woman, fondled others and forced still more to expose themselves in at least eight incidents,
[...]
Still more victims could be out there.

“This is a tragedy,” Anthony Douglas, president of the Oklahoma chapter of the NAACP,
[...]
“What this is is sending out a signal to the state of Oklahoma that African-Americans is prey. We do what we want to you because we hold a badge and a gun.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ng-black-women-on-duty-rape-article-1.1922007

He preyed on these particular women because they were less likely to complain, but every time he did it again he was taking the chance that this one would. I think the older women would be less likely than the younger ones. I always wonder about the motivations of seemingly upstanding people who do such horrendous things knowing that sooner or later someone will tell but they just keep on doing it.

60 year old black women. Gross.

Then again, Oprah is damn near 70 and she is lookin fine as shit lately.

He preyed on these particular women because they were less likely to complain, but every time he did it again he was taking the chance that this one would. I think the older women would be less likely than the younger ones. I always wonder about the motivations of seemingly upstanding people who do such horrendous things knowing that sooner or later someone will tell but they just keep on doing it.

I think the longer they get away with it, the easier it gets for them. They never got caught before, did they? So why should they get caught now? And even if they almost got caught once, they managed to talk themselves out of it because they have no previous and it was all a misunderstanding.....

This pisses me the fuck off, this is the reason many rape victims don't come forward. The gofundme has been taken off.

Supporters of an Oklahoma City police officer who was charged with raping or sexually abusing eight black women have raised more than $7,000 for the 27-year-old cop.

[...]

Friends and family of the three-year veteran of the Oklahoma City Police Department have created a Facebook page called “Justice for Daniel Holtzclaw.” They insist the criminal allegations against him are false, and have been using the page to try to sell shirts that read, “Free the Claw” and “#JusticeForDanielHoltzclaw.”

More than 500 people have “liked” the Facebook page.

Supporters of Holtzclaw have also launched a crowdfunding campaign on the websiteGoFundMe. The page was created by Holtzclaw’s sister, who hopes to raise $100,000 for her brother

[...]

The crowdfunding campaign has raised $7,390 so far.

“The pursuit of Justice will be lengthy, but with the support of Family, Friends, and the Community, Daniel Holtzclaw will be vindicated and justice will prevail,” the page states. “All funds raised will assist Daniel and his Family as they seek the JUSTICE Daniel Holtzclaw so rightly deserves.”

[...]
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/...black-women-finds-supporters-on-social-media/

I still can't close my damn mouth!! Talk about blatant ABUSE of the system! That's a bucket of guts on so many levels it's outrageous! :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Oklahoma police lieutenant faces life sentence as list of alleged victims grows to 13
Daniel Ken Holtzclaw, 27, reportedly forced women — who ranged in age from 17 to 58 — to have sex with him or face arrest or physical harm. His family said in a statement Tuesday that the allegations come from an "ulterior motive.”
[...]
list of 10 victims that an Oklahoma City police lieutenant allegedly sexually assaulted over the past year has grown to include three more women, including a 17-year-old girl.

Daniel Ken Holtzclaw, who remains on paid leave as he sits in his parents residence on house arrest, faces multiple counts of first degree rape that could send him to jail for life, but his attorney denies that the 27-year-old has done anything wrong
[...]
On Tuesday, the family of Holtzclaw posted a statement to the “Justice for Daniel Holtzclaw" page, in light of the new charges that were filed this week from the new alleged victims.

“Once again, it appears nothing more than accusations from those with an ulterior motive.”
He’ll now have to be found not-guilty on a mounting number of charges to escape the law that he spent enforcing during his two years with the police department.
[...]
Holtzclaw was arrested in August following an investigation into allegations that he forced women who he had threatened to arrest or physically harm to perform various sex acts while he was on patrol. The females ranged in age from 17 to 58 and included a 57-year-old grandmother who was forced to perform oral sex on him.

He was charged this week with three more counts of first-degree rape, two months after he charged with 16 felony counts including first-degree rape, sexual battery, indecent exposure, stalking, forcible oral sodomy and burglary. He also faces one count each of second-degree rape by instrumentation, forcible oral sodomy and sexual battery. In total, he faces 32 counts for various alleged offenses.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...sentence-victims-list-grows-article-1.2000120

So...becoz he supposedly worked a rough beat that means all these women and now young woman are lying liars telling the same damn story. Yeah fuck right. Fuck the wonky eyed fucker and the person who said that shit.
I'm sure none of this kind of perversion is new around Oklahoma but given the exposure the state has gotten the last few years it only makes sense you'd see more of it in the news.

From 2016:
Oklahoma City cop convicted of rape sentenced to 263 years in prison

(CNN)Daniel Holtzclaw, the ex-Oklahoma City officer convicted of rape and other charges after he preyed on African-American women over six months, was sentenced Thursday to 263 years in prison, as recommended by the jury, according to his attorney.

The sentence comes just over a month after a sobbing Holtzclaw was convicted on 18 of 36 counts, including four counts of first-degree rape and four counts of forced oral sodomy.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/us/oklahoma-city-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-rape-sentencing/

Ooh! I love to discuss this kind of stuff! Never seen either version, Rarely. What about Cage's performance ruined it? My instinct, just by knowing Cage's acting tendencies, is that he probably tried to make the character sympathetic...but that's a guess.
Off topic as hell, but I really am curious.

What about Cage's performance ruined it? My instinct, just by knowing Cage's acting tendencies, is that he probably tried to make the character sympathetic...but that's a guess.
Off topic as hell, but I really am curious.

bad detective with kietel was a gritty true crime character study , in the same way taxi driver was , nic cage just played in the remake with a poor storyline and couldn't fill the shoes of the previous performance

Any of the victims sue the dept yet? Have a feeling that city is going to get the hurtin put on it REAL bad and these broads are about to become rich as shit.

Then again, they're are black and many are likely of a lower socio-economic class, so the gov't prob will find some way to fuck them over on this all over again.

When is he up for parole?

Good Gawd, Jack Burton. You are the only person to give me dislikes or crap on my posts. Just sayin'. And yet, I am honest enough to "agree" with your posts on the rare occasions that you are NOT spewing ridiculousness. Sheesh. Give me a damn break, huh? ;)

Yup, found it through search. Good call, either way, and thanks to Rarely for turning me on to it :)
Now go read the Game of Thrones books or Stephen King's Dark Tower series so we can talk about it. Pleeeeeeease? :rolleyes:

Back