• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.news-herald.com/general-news/20170325/ohio-police-driver-shot-killed-after-hitting-boy-4
CINCINNATI >> Police in Cincinnati say a driver was shot and killed after his car hit a 4-year-old boy who was in the street.

A police spokesman said Saturday that the driver had just left work and was with a co-worker when the boy was struck Friday.

Investigators say they believe the driver got out of his car after hitting the child and a confrontation broke out.

Police say 44-year-old Jamie Urton was shot several times and his passenger suffered minor injuries in the fight but was not shot.

The child was hurt but is expected to be OK.

Police say they’re looking for three suspects.
[....]

Police in Cincinnati say a driver was shot and killed after his car hit a 4-year-old boy who was in the street.

If the boy was standing in his yard minding his own business when this guy cam along and run all up in the yard to hit the child on purpose, then I understand shooting him.

But the kid was in the street, looks to me like the person who need shooting was whoever was supposed to be keeping an eye on the FOUR YEAR OLD BOY! Because, you know, like all four year olds, they do stuff they're not supposed to do, like standing in the street!

There are so many hit and runs they should have been glad the guy stopped at all. It's a shame the man tried to help and ended up dead.

Way to attack someone for doing the right thing. Where were these concerned citizens when the 4-year-old was just chilling out in the street? Then again, I never have met anyone who wasn't crazy from Ohio, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

http://www.fox19.com/story/35053850...-2-sought-in-homicide-of-driver-who-hit-boy-4
[....]
Deonte Baber, 25, and Jamall Killings, 24, are wanted on murder charges in the March 24 shooting of Jamie Urton, 44.

Killings faces an additional charge of felonious assault, court records show.
13526160_G.jpg

A man who called 911 at the time of the incident told dispatchers he killed the driver, according to a recording of the call released Friday.

Then, the man can be heard comforting the injured child by telling him:

"You hear me? He dead. I killed him. He dead. You good," the man said on the recording.

"Your daddy got you. You know I love you, don't you? I'm here with you. I love you, baby."

"You hear me? He dead. I killed him. He dead. You good," the man said on the recording.
"Your daddy got you. You know I love you, don't you? I'm here with you. I love you, baby."

Fuck this appropriately-named shit stain for killing someone over an accident. Thankfully he confessed in the 911 call to killing the driver. "No malice in my heart" - my ass. I don't want to see this drag out in court. But it will. It always happens.

Last edited:
Piece of shit adults shoulda watched the kid better. IT's their fault he got run down.

Pretty much everyone that lives in Cincinnati is a dirtbag thug, lowest of the low type of "human" being.

There no doubt was a racial element at work here as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/05/dad-boy-injured-by-car-is-charged-with-killing-driver.html
CINCINNATI – Authorities say a father is charged with killing the driver of a car that hit and injured his 4-year-old son in Cincinnati.

Twenty-four-year-old Jamall Killings turned himself in Tuesday. A judge sent bond Wednesday at $2.1 million on murder and felonious assault charges.
[....]
Police are seeking a second suspect in the death of the driver, Jamie Urton. He was shot repeatedly when he got out of his car and apparently became involved in a confrontation.

In the resulting 911 calls, a man identifying himself as Killings is heard giving contradictory information, including saying he killed the driver and then saying someone else shot him.

A murder trial for a man accused of killing a driver who accidentally hit a child has been delayed for a month.

The trial for Deonte Baber was initially set to begin Monday. But on Friday, officials said his trial will be delayed because of several discovery issues that were brought to light Thursday.

Baber and another man, Jamal Killings, are accused in the March 2017 death of Jamie Urton.

Urton was killed in Walnut Hills after being involved in a car accident. A 4-year-old boy was hit by Urton's car on Kenton Street. The boy wasn't seriously hurt.

Investigators believe that the boy's father, Killings, and Baber attacked Urton.

Investigators believe Baber was the man who pulled the trigger, killing Urton.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said that race may have "fed into" the deadly shooting.

Before he shot Urton – a white man -- Deters said that Baber, who is black, told the man's black passenger, "Get out of here. You're black."

Baber shot at Urton five times, Deters said.
http://www.wlwt.com/article/trial-d...driver-who-accidentally-struck-child/22141770

Obvious early on that this was strongly racially motivated.

Blacks in inner city areas despise whites more than the other way around, no doubt about it. It's shocking the level of hatred that exists in that world/culture.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...ling-canceled-because-new-evidence/782595002/
13Jul2018
Opening statements in a murder trial that prosecutors say surrounds the racially motivated killing of a white man were expected to begin Friday, but new evidence came to light, leading the judge to cancel the trial.
[...]
Prosecutor Joe Deters has said surveillance video shows that instead of checking on the boy’s condition, the boy’s father, Jamall Killings, ran to the driver’s side, opened the door and began beating Urton.

Court documents say Killings struck Urton in the head until he was unconscious.

As Killings was attacking Urton, according to Deters, Baber told Urton’s passenger, a black man, “Get out of here, you’re black.”

Baber then can be seen in the video, according to Deters, firing five shots at Urton. Baber then ran away.
[...]
yIt’s not clear what the new evidence is. Neither side described it.

So he shot at him five times after he beat him unconcious? Because the cause of death was bleeding out from a shot in the thigh.

Last edited:
@Satanica @Muriel Schwenck
The man charged in connection with the murder of a driver who accidentally hit a child, has pleaded guilty to felonious assault. Despite that, Jamall Killings is about to walk out of prison.

Killings pleaded guilty to felonious assault in the March 2017 death of Jamie Urton.

Killings was sentenced to 24 months in prison but given credit for time served which means Killings will be released from prison as soon as he checks in.

Killings testified in the trial against the man convicted of murder in the incident. His testimony was key in the conviction. Killings will be on post release control for three years.

“The deal, if you will call it that, is something I believe is fair,” said Killings’ attorney Carl Lewis. “From day one, he was extremely broke-up about hitting Mr. Urton, striking Mr. Urton. He just let his emotions take over and I don’t think there’s ever been a question that he had anything to do with the fatality.”

The murder was caught on a security camera video.

The video shows Killings chasing his young son across the street. The video then shows his other son running into the street and being hit by a car driven by Jamie Urton.

Killings can be seen in the video going to the car and punching Urton.

Suddenly, a person wearing a dark blue hoodie with an orange stripe can be seen running to the car and shooting Urton to death, the video shows.

Killings identified Deonte Baber from a photo lineup as the shooter.

Baber was sentenced to 18 years to life in prison in May on both counts of murder with firearm specifications.

Fuck Jamal Killings.
He gave zero fucks about his kid.
He just wanted to rage and be a violent asshole.
No justice in this one.

They are clearly stating this was racially motivated, where the fuck are the Hate Crime charges? Had the roles been reversed and the killer white, they would have stuck without question.

Back