1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Officials: Dad Larry Oney Wanted Wife To Watch Him,3yo Child Die

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Whisper, May 22, 2012.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Larry Oney​
    http://www.theithacajournal.com/art...ell|text|Local News|s&gcheck=1&nclick_check=1
  2. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

o_O well no fucking wonder she wanted a divorce. Sweet baby Jesus, I swear sometimes calling people sick sadistic bastards just don't cut it. This callous *grrrrr* asshole piece of shit had this planned to the moment. Everything from tying his wife up and slicing her achilles tendon so even if she could slip her binds she couldn't walk or run for help thus slowing her down and giving him enough time to start the fire and the rest of his ugly deeds went off unchecked.
    He didn't just all of a sudden lose his mind. It had been gone for awhile and his wife was trying to get gone as well. What happened to sneaking out in the middle of the night? Sure it's the cowards way out but its better than the other alternative!
  3. VAS1326

VAS1326 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

This just really really makes me sad. I don't get why he had to take the child just to hurt his wife. It's so freaking senseless. How does one shoot his own child for revenge against the mother? I'll never understand it, I don't even try too anymore.
  4. Starbuck

Starbuck Time Lord Bold Member!

Frakking monster! I really hope there is a hell, he belongs there. And you're right, he didn't just snap, this was all thought out well ahead of time. Like they say, you really never know what goes on in other peoples houses. Poor woman, I can't imagine mentally surviving this.
  5. LadyCygnet

LadyCygnet Fucking Awesome Baronet Bold Member!

And he shot his baby in the chest. And she died of smoke inhalation. She suffered horrifically.

I know that we shouldn't wish Hell on anyone, but I hope that this cruel beast is there.
  6. JGo555

JGo555 Squirrel On Crack

Motherfucker.

I wonder what he really thought when a 30yr old woman decided that wanted to be with him??

HE COULD"VE BEEN HER DAD... I'm sorry but while I understand women mature before men I can't understand a girl MY age looking at someone that looks like her grandfather & think, I'm TOTALLY gonna hit that without the incentive of MONEY & an easy life ahead... especially if she has no problem letting them stick it to her for money.
  7. JGo555

JGo555 Squirrel On Crack

Oh & he failed simply because the mom was outside while he shot them both.
  8. AngelFire

AngelFire Your dream or your nightmare. You decide. Bold Member!

That man pictured up in that story is a true monster and I am glad he is fertilizer now. What he did, shows the amount of hate that was in him. He was a desease and sadly took the 3 year old, not because he loved her but to HURT her mother. Now that takes a special kind of hate.
  9. Northernspark

Northernspark Active Member Bold Member!

He probably didn't see the Kid, or wife, as a growing individual in their own right, just another piece of his property. Mums mistake was not just taking off in the night with her baby. Tragic.
  10. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

He looks like the kind of guy you would wanna punch in the face. Maybe I feel this becoz of what he did. I mean check that pic, there's just something about his face that says I am a self important jackass who only thinks about his wants and desires. What a selfish piece of cow cud. He gets to die damn near instantly while his daughter was left to choke to death from the smoke filled air. Don't that just make you wanna dig his ass up and burn his bones? I don't care if he is dead or not. I want him and Josh Powell's bones fed thru a wood chipper then incinerated and their ashes be tossed in the trash. It's not fair to take the lives of children. Especially your own flesh and blood. There is just a special kind of evil in this world and this guy had it in his psyche.