• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2qkm0sx.jpg

An Anne Arundel County police officer faces an assault charge after he bit another man's testicles in a fight over a woman on Cinco de Mayo, according to charging documents released by police Wednesday.

According to charging documents, a man told police he was assaulted by two men, one of whom bit his testicles in the alley behind Looney's Pub....

A woman approached the responding officers to tell them she witnessed the fight, according to charging documents. Police said she gave description of the attacker who was wearing a blue and white polo shirt and cargo shorts. "The bitee actually got the better of him in the fist fight after we broke them up is when he disclosed he'd been bitten in the testicles," Thomas Bourne said.

Bourne was one of a number of people who tried to break up the fight.

"He was upset, took him a long time to calm down. He indicated he needed medical assistance. He was bleeding in his area after what happened,"....

According to the charging documents, police said Michael Flaig, 31, was found on the second floor of the bar with blood stains on his shirt and appeared inebriated.

"Mr. Flaig had blood shot eyes, slurred words and a strong odor of (alcohol) coming from his person," charging documents stated.

Flaig identified himself as an Anne Arundel County police officer and after he was identified as one of the attackers, was placed under arrest.

Police learned that Flaig and another man jumped the victim outside the bar after the victim confronted Flaig about his touching his friend and roommate -- a woman.

The victim told police that during the altercation Flaig bit his testicle and ran off.

Police said they were unable to find the second man involved in the attack.

Flaig is being charged with second-degree assault.

http://m.wbaltv.com/news/police-anne-arundel-county-police-officer-bites-mans-testicles/32841400

A drunk cop defending him and his buddy's right to touch another guy's female friend/roomie gets into a back alley bar fight, and "the cop" gets his ass whipped and sinks his teeth into the guy's nuts cuz he's mad. Smhlol. Wow. He sounds more like a p**sy than a dick. I bet he's feeling SO tough and manly around the guys (and the entire town) right about now. :rolleyes: Hopefully, he only nipped the guy's sac.

Last edited:
I love his photo. It's like he's listening to them read back his activities from the previous night and he's just like "aw shit... how am I gonna explain this... gonna have my picture in the paper and everything..."

Police learned that Flaig and another man jumped the victim outside the bar after the victim confronted Flaig about his touching his friend and roommate -- a woman.

So the title is wrong. Flaig was the toucher and the biter. The victim was defending HIS friend.

There needs to be stiffer crimes for the wounding of a mans genitalia. These attacks need something more severe than mere assault, needs to be at least harsher sentencing guidelines.

So the title is wrong. Flaig was the toucher and the biter. The victim was defending HIS friend.

There needs to be stiffer crimes for the wounding of a mans genitalia. These attacks need something more severe than mere assault, needs to be at least harsher sentencing guidelines.
Agree. Injuring a man there, that is fucked up.

Back