• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

trojo

A story with a happy ending.
A gas station clerk with mixed martial arts training surprised would-be thieves outside a convenience store near Houston

[...]

Mayura Dissanyake [...] kicked one of the alleged robbers in the face. He was able to subdue one of the suspects, but the second suspect and a driver fled in an SUV.

Police arrested 33-year-old Odell Mathis. He has been charged with robbery with bodily injury.
http://myfox8.com/2014/07/26/gas-station-clerk-with-mma-background-surprises-would-be-thieves/

The video at the link is pretty hilarious. My favorite is when the getaway driver and the other robber just drive off and leave their buddy Odell face-down in the parking lot.

Actually read this article and watched the video this morning. It was hysterical and he is hot! he actually saved the would be victim in the parkinglot in front of the store when he was being jumped. Hope they nail all of the morons and hope this doesn't backlash on him by local creep friends of theirs.

I am in LOVE <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Mayura will you marry me??? Watching that ass whooping got me all excited ;)

lol, this guy is getting all the horny DD she devil crowd all hot and bothered!

*patiently waits for Krystal to post about how she used to have a Sri Lankan MMA fighter b/f*

This is awesome. I love how he blasted into the group with zero hesitation. People who fight frequently become very very comfortable with it. I can't even imagine what it's like for people who fight professionally for years! That co-worker owes him a drink or two! Nice ass whippin!

He just went in there full force no hesitation. I didn't realize he kicked one guy in the face until they went back and showed it and that just made it 10x better. That and him kicking the guy until he stayed the fuck down coz OMG you just got your ass beat you ain't going no fucking where.

Back