• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Nothing special about any underwear I've ever worn. Sure, it's different from yours, but it certainly isn't magic. If I shart in them, they still get a shit stain.

If you're really curious about what is known as a temple garment, read up. Pretty much a t-shirt and a pair of longer boxer-briefs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

Last edited:
I ate octopus:D It was served with all it's tentacles spread out:eek: and the "body" of the l'il booger sitting atop the ice in the dish:joyful:. Wasn't too bad, but I grossed out everybody at the table. :smug:
I really wanted to pick it up by its bulbous "head" and wave it around:woot:....but I didn't because we were in a fancy resturant. :greedy:
I also killed a bottle of Bordeaux. I had a lotta fun and embarrased everyone! :fish:
My bff said, "can't take you ANYWHERE"! :bag: She's correct...I am hard on the nerves:jawdrop:...but good for the heart!:angelic:

I like Tropical fruits and Country food, what I refuse to eat are exotic food like snakes, frogs, insects, and other heavenly body food. iwww

Does lamb brain count as weird? I had that at a Lebanese restaurant.

Cod cheeks are probably the oddest thing I have cooked myself. Pretty damn good impulse buy.

I'll pretty much try any food and I have been to 35 different countries (as well as numerous wilderness survival schools, but I won't count that food), so I will narrow it to an "unusual" food that I could barely force down, which was, raw horse.

Last edited:
Oddest thing I ever ate was Morcilla, or blood sausage. It's a traditional Hispanic food, & damn tasty, I might add!

I've also enjoyed Spanish style Octopus salad, & black rice with squid, mmmmm...

One time, I unintentionally ingested squirrel at a family reunion. Never again. Can't really remember the taste, but it's too"rodent-y" for me.

Last edited:
The grossest thing I ever ate was dog ... It was the Chinese New Year which Vietnamese celebrate too! I asked what it was ... they said dog ... i spit it out. They laughed and said ... just kidding ... so I ate some more because it was good. Like steak but different. I suppose I can't call it gross or weird because I liked it ... but the idea repulsed me.

I've eaten Rattlesnake, Crocodile tail, buffalo, venison and i can't remember the rest. It was at Game Night at a restaurant near the CT shore.

And last, but certainly not least...about 20 or so Tequila worms. Yum.
[doublepost=1516736202,1516735977][/doublepost]Forgot Cow Tongue and McDonalds.

Back