• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The guilt she is going to suffer over this...so sad. She was drunk and in shock and did something stupid and heinous, and when she sobers up...

She should feel tremendous guilt over it.

She chose to drive like an idiot intoxicated. She not only put herself in danger, but her passengers and everyone else on the road.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She made the stupid decision, she needs to live with it. I do however feel sorry for the life that was lost and those who loved her. One stupid decision not only ruined her life, but took the life of another. Destroyed the deceased family's as well.

No. Fuck her! She garners no sympathy from me.

GoFundMe Alert!
Family members have started a GoFundMe Page for Jacqueline's funeral expenses. It has since raised $5,000 of its $10,000 goal.
Its working so well the family up the goal to $15,000. Nothing like using the death of your daughter to have a little "walking a run" change.

GoFundMe Alert!

Its working so well the family up the goal to $15,000. Nothing like using the death of your daughter to have a little "walking a run" change.

Funerals are expensive. Plus they are also the parents of the driver, so any left over will probably go towards her defense. I wish the gf had a GoFundMe to fund her much needed therapy after all this.

@Anosmia wow, you weren't kidding about her Facebook being ghettotastic, Jesus jumped up Christ! She seems like quite a sweet young lady, and this whole "accident" was just a one-off...

Honestly, it's twats like her who make me repeatedly say out loud "God, I hate this generation." And that's neither true nor fair. I just hate twats like her.

Funerals are expensive. Plus they are also the parents of the driver, so any left over will probably go towards her defense. I wish the gf had a GoFundMe to fund her much needed therapy after all this.
What defense? That piece of shit said in the fucking livestream "I fucking killed my sister... I know I'm going to go to jail for life ... I love my sister to death...". Expensive funerals are a luxury and if you don't have the money yourself to pay for one it pretty damn tasteless to go around begging money for one. As for the gf, it wouldn't be surprised if she is just as tacky as that family is and already has a GoFundMe so she can profit from her friend's death.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-livestreaming-crash-killed-sister/525357001/

An 18-year-old accused of causing a deadly crash that killed her younger sister while streaming on Instagram Live is still behind bars.

A California judge refused to lower Obdulia Sanchez’s bail, as the teen sobbed in court Friday.

Sanchez pleaded not guilty to six felony counts, including gross vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving resulting in injuries. Merced County Superior Court Judge David Moranda said her probation officers’ recommended her bail remain at $560,000.

Police reports say the 18-year-old called first responders racial slurs and spit on them. Sanchez even kicked a paramedic in the face, prompting authorities to strap her to a gurney, according to police.

Wonder how gangsta-riffic Obdulia is feeling now?

I doubt her parents will be able to bail her out with such a high bail, especially if they need to beg on GoFundMe just to bury the sister who died. Fine by me if this sociopath stays in jail.

Last edited:
Jailed woman says she livestreamed deadly crash to raise funds for sister's funeral

“I made that video because I knew I had more than 5,000 followers,” the 18-year-old Stockton resident wrote. “It was the only way my sister would get a decent burial. I would never expose my sister like that. I anticipated the public donating money because my family isn't rich."

Sanchez apologized for making the video, saying, “I look awful, but I accomplished my goal.”

More than $12,000 was donated to a GoFundMe account created by the family to help pay for her 14-year-old sister’s funeral.

Sanchez’s court-appointed attorney, Ramnik Samrao, told the Los Angeles Times last week that other factors may have led to the crash, including issues with the tread on the vehicle’s tires that caused one to blow out.

Samrao said Sanchez watched the video for the first time from jail on Aug. 13. At that moment, he said, she realized the gravity of her actions.

Sanchez told KGPE she has several goals for her future and hopes to tell her story to students. She said she plans to dedicate a music album to her sister and write a song about the dangers of texting and driving.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...-instagram-sister-funeral-20170825-story.html

I am absolutely speechless.

... other factors may have led to the crash, including issues with the tread on the vehicle’s tires that caused one to blow out.
How in the fuck does this change anything? It stills puts the responsibility on her, the driver is required to ensure their vehicle is safe to be on the road.

Those poor parents! They lost both children, really. It's so sad!

Inept fucktard parents shoulda raised their bitches better

Police reports say the 18-year-old called first responders racial slurs and spit on them. Sanchez even kicked a paramedic in the face, prompting authorities to strap her to a gurney, according to police.

Will bleeding heart asshole fucktards still chime in with their outrageous and donkeybreained, "oh she is only acting a fool cuz she was in shock and overcome with grief and guilt!"? now?

It is confirmed even further beyond any shadow of a doubt that this woman(and she is a WOMAN, referring to an 18 year old merely as a teen is clearly meant to downplay this ADULTS responsibility) is a despicable human being and belongs in a cage for the rest of her miserable thug life.

she plans to dedicate a music album to her sister and write a song about the dangers of texting and driving.

PLEASE GOD lock this rotten trashy bitch up!!!!!!!! As if her actions werent offensive and grotesque enough as is!

Sugar Cookie said:
... other factors may have led to the crash, including issues with the tread on the vehicle’s tires that caused one to blow out.
How in the fuck does this change anything? It stills puts the responsibility on her, the driver is required to ensure their vehicle is safe to be on the road.
Agreed. Plus, even if there truly was an issue with a tire (which I doubt), the fact that she was live streaming and singing along to a song, including gestures, with neither hand on the steering wheel when the crash happened is still the main cause of the accident. I've had a tire blow twice in my life, both times on a freeway, and neither time did the car go off the road, flip, or roll. Had she had her hands on the wheel, she probably could have avoided the accident even with a blown tire.

“I made that video because I knew I had more than 5,000 followers,” the 18-year-old Stockton resident wrote. “It was the only way my sister would get a decent burial. I would never expose my sister like that. I anticipated the public donating money because my family isn't rich."

Sanchez apologized for making the video, saying, “I look awful, but I accomplished my goal.”

This doesn't make any sense. Is she saying she was anticipating killing her sister and therefore preemptively live streamed the events that would've killed her sister so she could make money off of it? That sounds an awful lot like premeditated murder. She should probably shut the fuck up now.

Also... Who gives a flying flahootie what she looked like? Her sister looked much worse. Fucking entitled piece of shit. Thank goodness her goal was met. All that hands of the death of her sister. Put this scum bag down.

Last edited:
The 18-year-old Stockton woman who live-streamed a crash near Los Banos that killed her teen sister pleaded no contest Tuesday to gross vehicular manslaughter, DUI, child endangerment charges and several enhancements.

Obdulia Sanchez appeared Tuesday morning in Merced Superior Court for a trial setting conference. But she pleaded no contest to the felony charges after several meetings between her Merced County public defender, Ramnik Samrao, and Merced County Deputy District Attorney Tom Min.
http://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article196157164.html

Hooray! Now make her serve her whole sentence (NO PAROLE), probation for a long time, no social media accounts, no cell phones ON in the car.... Oh! And she's banned from singing and releasing a song about this whole fucked up disaster!

You, filthy twat, may fuck off right to jail!

A California teenager has been sentenced to more than six years in prison for driving drunk while livestreaming the crash that killed her younger sister.

Obdulia Sanchez, 19, was sentenced Thursday after being convicted of gross vehicular manslaughter, DUI and child endangerment stemming from the July 2017 crash.

The car driven by Sanchez veered onto the shoulder of a road in Los Banos, about 100 miles south of San Francisco.

Authorities say she overcorrected, causing the vehicle to swerve and overturn, ejecting and killing her 14-year-old sister, Jacqueline.

'I'm so sorry, if I could take her place, I would. My negligence killed my sister. I was stupid, immature, and irresponsible,' Sanchez said in court.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...streamed-sisters-death-gets-6-years-jail.html

[Obdulia Sanchez] claimed she filmed the lifeless and blood-covered body of her sister Jacqueline as the young girl took her final breaths because she knew her family would need the money for the girl's funeral.

Her claim that the livestream was done for funeral costs however appears to be at odds with what her court-appointed lawyer previously said in court.

Ramnik Samrao said that Obdulia did not know what was happening or what she was doing in the moments after the crash, a claim that she acknowledged in court, saying she looked like a 'monster' in the footage.

Samrao also said that he was unaware his client had written or planned to send the letter.

So, now I guess I have to choose to believe that she has a deep seated sense of altruism or she is a lying, manipulative cunt. Well, that's not a hard choice.

@Satanica
Obdulia Sanchez, 20, was convicted of driving drunk while livestreaming the crash that killed her younger sister has been released on parole after serving 26 months in prison.

In February 2018, Sanchez was sentenced to six years and four months in prison for the crash that killed her 14-year-old sister, Jacqueline.

Sanchez was reportedly released on September 21 after receiving credit for good behavior.

That dumb bitch was out of prison for a hot minute before getting arrested again.

A California woman released on parole after serving a sentence for driving drunk while livestreaming a crash that killed her younger sister was arrested Thursday after crashing a car during a police pursuit, officials said.

Officers arrested Obdulia Sanchez, 20, on weapons and traffic charges and a parole violation, said Officer Joe Silva, a Stockton Police Department spokesman.

Officers tried to stop Sanchez for a vehicle code violation, but she did not pull over. She crashed near a highway on-ramp and was arrested. A man traveling with her escaped, Silva said.

LINK

Back