• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A New York City police sergeant who authorities say maintained an inappropriate sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl has killed himself.

Joel Doseau had pleaded not guilty August 5 to rape, sex abuse and other charges. On Thursday, he was found dead after committing suicide inside his parents' Brooklyn home.

The 43-year-old asphyxiated himself by putting a plastic bag over his head, reports the New York

Doseau had been free on $100,000 bond.

A law enforcement official told The Associated Press early this month that Doseau met the teen online in 2007, when she was 14, and asked her to send him a nude photo.

Officials said in a 40-count indictment that the two met in person in 2008 and maintained a sexual relationship for three years.

Police learned of the relationship recently when the victim, now a woman in her 20's, came forward to report it.

The official was not authorized to discuss the details of the arrest and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Doseau's union representative did not respond to a request for comment.

While Doseau wooed the teen online, NYDN reports that he lied to her about his age and claimed to be far younger than his 37 years at the time.

[…]

In 2008, the two met in person and soon started a sexual relationship. According to charging documents, the two had both oral sex and penetrative sex.

At some point, the oral sex was initiated without the teen's consent, she told investigators.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hyxiates-death-plastic-bag.html#ixzz3jQZ0ddBZ

So, the douchewad is dead, so that's good and all, but what I've never been able to figure out is how the hell do you suffocate yourself with a plastic bag over the head? Wouldn't you just claw it off as it seems the survival instinct would dictate or do you just fall asleep?

Thats what most people would do who are emotionally stable and not hell bent on ending their life. This guy was the opposite of most people.

It's like people who kill themselves by sitting down and wrapping a noose around their neck and the other end to a doorknob. At any point they can easily stand up but they want to die so they don't stand up and successfully asphyxiate.

I hear it puts pressure on the carotid artery if done correctly, so the person blacks out within seconds and then proceeds to suffocate while unconscious. If you think about it, it's a much better way to go then using a noose and stepping off something. Those unfortunate folks are fully conscious, probably rapidly changing their minds, and in for some excruciating last moments.

What a fuckin pussy! Glad he's dead,but damn! He couldn't even man up and at least go to court? I hate him!

It sounds trite but dammit, don't commit the crime if you can't commit the TIME! Own your shit fucker. You did it, you knew it was wrong and you still did it for three fucking years. Then you wimp out? Cunt. Now your victim gets no justice for your crimes. Nice, real nice... :finger:

Plus, she may harbor some guilt feelings for his death even though it's in no way her fault.

It sounds trite but dammit, don't commit the crime if you can't commit the TIME! Own your shit fucker. You did it, you knew it was wrong and you still did it for three fucking years. Then you wimp out? Cunt. Now your victim gets no justice for your crimes. Nice, real nice... :finger:
But there will be no future victims, I'm good with that. Had he been sentenced, he would have served it in protective custody, and probably have gone free in less than half the slap on the wrist sentence he'd be given.

Officer Bitch...........Coward. Power tripper would have got beat down...probably would have loved it if he gave it a chance. Guess he never considered that before he stuck that bag over his face. Now he'll never know...shame.

but what I've never been able to figure out is how the hell do you suffocate yourself with a plastic bag over the head? Wouldn't you just claw it off as it seems the survival instinct would dictate or do you just fall asleep?

I do this on frequent occasions, but The Woman is there to remove it just in time.

HOC12.png

I just hate that the victim gets no justice. That part really rankles me. yes, it's great that there will be no future victims, but this victim gets nothing and that sucks.
Or, she got the ultimate justice, the death penalty, something the State wouldn't have done for her.

Just putting a different spin on his death.

My d-i-l's friend had a horrifying story over the weekend. Her daughter spent the night with her very good friend. After her mother went to bed the friend suggested they sneak out and go visit her stepdad who conveniently was staying just a couple of houses away. Well, they did go and it turns out that her friend has been having a sexual relationship with her stepdad and the two of them tried to get our young friend to have a 3-some. When he tried to grab her tit, our friend ran out of the house with her "friend" attempting to drag her back in. It all came out and the police were called. The girls were interviewed and the cops listened to voice mails where this creep threatened to kill them. Did they immediately secure a warrant? HELL NO! It was a weekend after all and no one wants to mess with warrants on the weekend apparently. So, now, he's taken off. The mother sent the girl to Oklahoma for a few days with relatives but sent the damned phone with her. School started today, so I hope she is back. When she started talking to our young friend about this relationship, she apparently didn't know it was wrong so now we're wondering about her mother's involvement. I can't believe this man is now at large and, of course, knows where they go to school. :(

Back