• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/213716208-story
NEW YORK (INSIDE EDITION) - A 68-year-old woman was found dead in the basement of her New York home by her devastated daughter, who told authorities her dogs may have eaten her mother, a police source told Inside Edition.
[....]
The victim, who was found beaten and bruised, was pronounced dead at the scene, officials said.

Two dogs were in the basement with Bradshaw when she was found, a law enforcement source said, noting they may have attacked the woman, who was found with defensive wounds.

Bradshaw’s daughter told a 911 operator that mother had been eaten by her two German shepherds, which she needed to have removed from the home, a police source said.

The NYPD’s Emergency Service Unit removed the dogs after sedating them, the source said.

The city medical examiner will determine the official cause of death and the investigation into the woman's death is ongoing, authorities said.

So sad, I wonder how long she was dead for... were the dogs without food for days before they ate and it was for survival?

Found beaten n bruised... someone beat her/kill her n leave her for dead? So sad, not how I would ever want a loved one to go :sorry:

So sad, I wonder how long she was dead for... were the dogs without food for days before they ate and it was for survival?

Found beaten n bruised... someone beat her/kill her n leave her for dead? So sad, not how I would ever want a loved one to go :sorry:

I had the same questions about the last time they were fed.

They were German Shephards, so I think it's highly unlikely they wouldn't attack an intruder.

But beaten and bruised sounds off, nothing about bites. Maybe I've been here too long.

Media reports are all over with this one. Some say the dogs attacked and killed her, others that they believe she died first and the dogs ate her because she was hungry. Some say the 2 that they found eating her were her daughters dogs, other that they are her dogs. Most are reporting german shepards, theirs a few who are saying pits and shepard mixes.

There was 4 dogs found in the house. Two were found in the basement with the mom and 2 locked in the bathroom.

Investigators believe that after she died of natural causes, her pit bull and German shepherd mix began eating her to stay alive, police sources said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/s-woman-dogs-seemingly-began-eating-died-article-1.2845020

Back