• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
09/19/17

Employees at a Florida hospital have come under fire for social media posts showing them inappropriately handling a newborn.

The photo and video were posted on a Snapchat page belonging to a nurse at Naval Hospital Jackson, Action News Jax reports.

In the photo, a female nurse is seen giving the newborn the middle finger. In the caption she wrote, "How I currently feel about these mini Satans."

A video posted on Snapchat shows the nurse's friend holding the baby up and making the newborn dance to 50 Cent's "In Da Club."...

hospital20n.jpg

Employees at a Navy hospital in Florida are under fire for a photo and video posted on social media.

In a message posted on Facebook the hospital, which provides care for members of the U.S. military, said it had contacted the parents of the baby and the nurses were no longer working in patient care.

"We are aware of a video/photo posted online. It's outrageous, unacceptable, incredibly unprofessional, and cannot be tolerated," the statement read. "We have identified the staff members involved. They have been removed from patient care and they will be handled by the legal system and military justice."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ropriately-handling-newborn-article-1.3505913

Last edited:
Morons ... handled by the legal system ... and military justice. Sounds about right for making new born babies the butt of your jokes and posting it on Facebook. Enjoy job searching!

How can someone so stupid get through nursing school? Those programs are difficult and require a huge amount effort.

I guess i am crazy..but i just don't think what they did was that awful. Stupid yes...but they didn't injure those babies. What a dumbass thing to get all mad about. It's not like the babies are traumatized mentally. They won't even remember it. P.s. i have kids and i wouldn't be mad if they were my babies either

Healthcare professionals all have different ways of blowing off steam. Most of us just go outside, smoke, and cuss like sailors. These bitches were dumb as fuck.

Latest posts

Back