• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
A Florida nurse has surrendered her license after she was charged with pouring hot sauce into the mouths of two sleeping dementia patients in a nursing home.

Tracie Nellis, 44, was charged last summer with battery on a person aged 65 or older and misdemeanor battery.

She allegedly poured the hot sauce into the mouths of the dementia sufferers who were residents at the Williston Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Florida in March 2013.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-mouths-two-sleeping-dementia-patients.html

25C4C36A00000578-0-image-a-42_1424190451420.jpg

Damn, what a bitch! If she can't handle the profession then she should get out!

I could say I've got some hot sauce I'd like to load in her mouth, but I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten foot pole.

(pause; thinking)

Well, maybe I would, just for spite...

Last edited:
This cruel-assed, immature, f**king c**t needs to have her jowl-droopin', pointy, recessed chin-havin', no good, stinkin' teeth embedded in the tip of somebody's leather boot-toe... :whistle: :rage:

This cruel-assed, immature, f**king c**t needs to have her jowl-droopin', pointy, recessed chin-havin', no good, stinkin' teeth embedded in the tip of somebody's leather boot-toe... :whistle: :rage:

Damn, way to maintain a coherent sentence through all those descriptors and commas! :D

Great work! I'm gonna try to match that some day.

I have a special level of hatred for those who abuse the elderly and as a result I want this fucking cunt tortured for an extended period of time.

"Nurse" my ass. Oh, and wtf, it's not like they were up and causing her issues. They were sleeping! Isn't there some kind of saying about letting sleeping dementia patients lie.

...I want this fucking cunt tortured for an extended period of time.

I'm not into B&D and stuff, but for some reason I'd like to see her tied up and all her holes filled with dildos hooked up to thrusting machines set on high speed - unless she'd enjoy it, then I say lock her in a room where she never gets any again.

I get stymied when I run out of nasty adjectives for some of these sub-human scum.

Adjective, that was the word I was looking for - I got it confused with adverb, which I knew wasn't correct, so went with the safer "descriptors" instead.

Damn, guess I'm not off to a very good start with my own rant, eh? :(

You were right, too. They're both descriptives/descriptors. I've often said, gimme three conjunctions, and unlimited commas and semi-colons, and I could rewrite Tolstoy's "War and Peace" as one, long run-on sentence. :joyful:

I'll be honest-when I worked in a nursing home there was one old guy I briefly entertained thoughts of doing bad things to but I never actually did.To be clear,he was in his right mind and was the biggest douchebag on the planet.He would deliberately piss his bed rather than use the urinal because he wanted us to come in and have to help him bathe.He actually cock smacked me once during a shower.Dementia patients have no idea what they are doing so I'm guessing this woman was just a bitch.

The greatest thing about nursing is when you're burned out and frustrated with a particular patient population you just find a job doing something different; no need to be getting all hot-saucey and shit:confused:

I'm not into B&D and stuff, but for some reason I'd like to see her tied up and all her holes filled with dildos hooked up to thrusting machines set on high speed - unless she'd enjoy it, then I say lock her in a room where she never gets any again.
Dildos shooting hot sauce!! I do work in long term care as a CNA. My back hurts like a sonofabitch and I've been called a bitch twice today. Forgive them Father for they know not what they do. Most of them at least. I've never been cock slapped but I have had my breasts fondled quite aggressively. The day is still young.

I hope one day she loses her mind into the fog of dementia and receives not one scrap of kindness from her care workers.

I was waiting for you to end with "Hallelujah! Holy Shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

Dildos shooting hot sauce!! I do work in long term care as a CNA. My back hurts like a sonofabitch and I've been called a bitch twice today. Forgive them Father for they know not what they do. Most of them at least. I've never been cock slapped but I have had my breasts fondled quite aggressively. The day is still young.

I'm not sure if this is a statement or an invitation.

She's a ridiculous excuse for a human being. She needs a hot sauce enema...and maybe some habanera eye wash.

I enjoy talking to older people, I think most of them here are like Catherine Tate's nan lol. I wouldn't be much use in helping them with physical activities, which is why I don't volunteer to visit in hospitals or anything. I help out as much as I can, but the old people I know are too proud to ask for help and make you feel bad for even suggesting that they need it lol. I'd seriously hurt this cunt, my grandparents lived just a few doors down from us when I was a teenager and I hit people for just kicking a ball against their fence and bothering them. Retired people deserve some peace and quiet ffs. Even worse if they're stuck in a home with dementia.

QUOTE: Retired people deserve some peace and quiet ffs. Even worse if they're stuck in a home with dementia.

Exactly! I know that these horrible actions had to hurt like Hell and unfortunately they have dementia but hopefully the disease will help them forget they ever met this POS. I hope she meets up with an inmate that is in the right mood for a beat down this bitch never forgets!

Give me some HazMat gloves and a ghost chili! We'll have a "come to Jesus" meeting.

Hate people who abuse the elderly, even if they ARE annoying, aggravating pains in the ass. Hey! They're old and not hitting on all cylinders; cut 'em some slack.

Give me some HazMat gloves and a ghost chili! We'll have a "come to Jesus" meeting.

Hate people who abuse the elderly, even if they ARE annoying, aggravating pains in the ass. Hey! They're old and not hitting on all cylinders; cut 'em some slack.

This has nothing to do with abuse, but I always find it amusing how many people think the elderly automatically get their angel wings when they get up in age, and they all turn into Wilfred Brimleys and cookie-baking, little grannies. Some do, but some of those cranky octogenarians would sooner smack the crap outta you than look at you. "Git! I'll take a bath when I damn well please. Now, I said GIT!" *wham!* LOL. I love the spunky ones. :)

I'm as outraged as anybody else, but let's not forget that a LOT of elderly people are fucking scum too. Perhaps these ones were rotten to the core as well. Little silver lining on an ugly story.

I'll be honest-when I worked in a nursing home there was one old guy I briefly entertained thoughts of doing bad things to but I never actually did.To be clear,he was in his right mind and was the biggest douchebag on the planet.He would deliberately piss his bed rather than use the urinal because he wanted us to come in and have to help him bathe.He actually cock smacked me once during a shower.Dementia patients have no idea what they are doing so I'm guessing this woman was just a bitch.
been there done that except i have never been cocked smacked thank you jesus, bless you. read this article its old but disgusting:.Mean Girls Allegedly Spit At, Poked Patients - ABC News

Thats almost an everyday occurrence in those places i know im an stna too, and i feel you, you and I talked about this before, I wish I could hand you something over the computer for your back pain.

been there done that except i have never been cocked smacked thank you jesus, bless you. read this article its old but disgusting:.Mean Girls Allegedly Spit At, Poked Patients - ABC News

Oh wow, I didn't even make it past the first paragraph. I just can't do it. I don't know if the fact that some inhumanities we level against each other can still screw up my whole day is a good thing or a bad thing, but I know if I read this article, I'd not only run out of nasty, hate-induced adjectives, I'd probably beat my head into a wall after I threw up. :(

Thats almost an everyday occurrence in those places i know im an stna too, and i feel you, you and I talked about this before, I wish I could hand you something over the computer for your back pain.

What's an stna? I know the "na", but I don't know what the "st" stands for, if you don't mind me asking.

Latest posts

Back