• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
The alleged beating occurred in February after Cullen failed to secure Brian Bloodworth in a harness while attempting to put him in his wheelchair, the order states, describing how the nurse then fell on top of him, hit Bloodworth's head on the wheel of his wheelchair numerous times and then dragged him across the floor by one leg.

The patient's feeding tube and urinary catheter became dislodged in the process, causing him to bleed. Cullen then attempted to reinsert both tubes, without wearing gloves or using sterile gauze, and tried to put the feeding tube in upside down, the order said.

The series of events was caught on a home surveillance system, according to an affidavit filed by a Goodlettsville police detective. Bloodworth's father, Dan Bloodworth, turned the video over to police. The police report states that Cullen had been Brian Bloodworth's caretaker for 19 years.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ard-nurse-beat-quadriplegic-patient/12780591/

No idea if he is related to serial killer nurse Charles Cullen . But I'd probably request another nurse if I ended up with a nurse Cullen .
'Angel of Death' nurse who murdered at least 40 patients to become one of America's worst serial killers speaks from prison for the first time to chillingly claim: 'I thought I was helping'
  • Charles Cullen is known as the most prolific serial killer in American history
  • It is believed he could have killed up to 400 patients by injecting them with lethal medication
  • Went undetected for 16 years
  • Finally caught in 2003 and given six life sentences in 2006
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...speaks-prison-time-claims-mercy-killings.html

Back