• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://fox8.com/2016/12/08/nude-wom...eed-chase-through-stark-county-in-stolen-car/
[....]
Shelly Joiner, 30, was involved in a crash in Akron at about 8 p.m. The Ohio State Highway Patrol said another driver saw the accident and stopped, and that's when Joiner stole the witness' car.

A trooper spotted the stolen vehicle, which appeared to be disabled, on Interstate 77 near Ohio 784. According to the patrol, the trooper walked up to the car and noticed the woman driving wasn't wearing clothes.

Joiner drove away and the chase began. The highway patrol said she continued down I-77, reaching 130 mph at times.

The pursuit ended in Bethlehem Township at the Stark and Tuscarawas border. Joiner lost control of the car and went into the median[....]

The highway patrol said they believe Joiner was under the influence of drugs that raised her body temperature and she took off her clothes to cool off. Her clothing was located inside the car. Troopers said she was very incoherent.

According to Summit County Jail records, Joiner was charged with receiving stolen property.

Why are they never attractive!?!

And "receiving stolen property" why would that not be GTA and carjacking?

Lol damn. If it was a naked dude in a stolen car it'd be a hot rod. What is a naked broad in a stolen car called? A Hot Honker? Nip slip? Throttle Thong? Rug Rash? Hot Twat? Someone help me!

ETA NM! I'm going with Hot Twat. Final answer Regis!

I'm confused why she wasn't killed.

If this was a male, especially a black male, he'd be shot to pieces.

Lol damn. If it was a naked dude in a stolen car it'd be a hot rod. What is a naked broad in a stolen car called? A Hot Honker? Nip slip? Throttle Thong? Rug Rash? Hot Twat? Someone help me!

ETA NM! I'm going with Hot Twat. Final answer Regis!

Plymouth pussy, buick booty, fuckable ford, orifice oldsmobile, chrysler cunt, toranado twat, pink taco el camino, 3 holes with four on the floor, stranger ranger danger, impalagina, mustang muff, posi-attraction, burnt flubber (if chubby) , fuzzy mazda, tuck and roll over (if fucking) , sable stable, and my final answer chevy HPV

Plymouth pussy, buick booty, fuckable ford, orifice oldsmobile, chrysler cunt, toranado twat, pink taco el camino, 3 holes with four on the floor, stranger ranger danger, impalagina, mustang muff, posi-attraction, burnt flubber (if chubby) , fuzzy mazda, tuck and roll over (if fucking) , sable stable, and my final answer chevy HPV

Impressive list! You took your time... didn't you?

it took like 5 drunk mins... i'm a car guy and very good with alliteration

What does alliteration mean? I could google it... or you could just tell me if you don't want to be a dick about it lol. Please tell me! I have a feeling that I might be good at it too but I'll never know for sure unless you tell me... I don't trust google. I trust strangers over the internet more than I trust Google. Last year Google told me I had lung disease... My doctor told me to seek his opinion prior to Google's next time. Are you a doctor by the way(My doctor touches me in uncomfortable places- I don't like that)?

What does alliteration mean? I could google it... or you could just tell me if you don't want to be a dick about it lol. Please tell me! I have a feeling that I might be good at it too but I'll never know for sure unless you tell me... I don't trust google. I trust strangers over the internet more than I trust Google. Last year Google told me I had lung disease... My doctor told me to seek his opinion prior to Google's next time. Are you a doctor by the way?

if you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day if you teach a man to fish he'll eat for a lifetime... sorry buddy you have to look that one up... use a dictionary not google they are less opinionated and dont care about your health

if you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day if you teach a man to fish he'll eat for a lifetime... sorry buddy you have to look that one up... use a dictionary not google they are less opinionated and dont care about your health

That's codespeak for "I use words that I don't know the meaning of!" Just admit it! Pffft what an asshole right demonites? Rather than just admitting that he doesn't know the meaning of the word, he dresses it up in a way that makes it look like he's doing ME a favor! MEEEE!!!! That is impressive! You might be president one day!

Anyway, I will use this thing called a dictionary and I'll even use a thatsaurus too so I can use words that have the same meaning but AREN'T SO FUCKING CONFUSING TO THE REST OF THE POPULATION!

All kidding aside, I have an idea of what it means just by the context in which you used it. Now I'm gonna go figure it out for myself... I guess we'll find out how context blind I really am!

That's codespeak for "I use words that I don't know the meaning of!" Just admit it! Pffft what an asshole right demonites? Rather than just admitting that he doesn't know the meaning of the word, he dresses it up in a way that makes it look like he's doing ME a favor! MEEEE!!!! That is impressive! You might be president one day!

Anyway, I will use this thing called a dictionary and I'll even use a thatsaurus too so I can use words that have the same meaning but AREN'T SO FUCKING CONFUSING TO THE REST OF THE POPULATION!

All kidding aside, I have an idea of what it means just by the context in which you used it. Now I'm gonna go figure it out for myself... I guess we'll find out how context blind I really am!

make sure to look at all definitions, and why i once was asked do words have more then one definition... because they are all correct.

make sure to look at all definitions, and why i once was asked do words have more then one definition... because they are all correct.

OOOOHHHH YEAH! Thanks Dad! Joking Jake is fishing in his sea of euphemisms at the moment!

Knowledge is power and right now I can lift a car clear over my head! 1.... 2.... 3.... 4.... FOUR REPS! HOOOO HAAAHHHH!

Come on, illiteration...no, excuse me, alliteration is having the consonants match. Love it.

And fuckable ford is my favorite.

Lol...stark county. That's funny. Also, wtf is up with her neck? May just be the way the pic was taken but it looks like she swallowed the hulk or something.

Back