• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Harley_Tech

Trusted Member
We got this on the YouTube account. I thought it was kind of funny, them wanting to piggy back on DD's popularity.

EndlesslyEvelyn ...

After Watching Your Videos. ...

After Watching Your Videos.
I am interested in making a deal with you to include a link to a product in which your viewers may
be interested in buying.

**Because your video may become very popular and may have many views, there is a possibility that you can earn a substantial amount of money. All you would have to do is insert a short annotation and link to my product website (which I will make for you & help you if necessary) in your video & video description; and I will pay you 10% of all sales made from your video (usually in about a month). Just let me know if you prefer to get payed by Check or PayPal or by any other way that you prefer.

If you are interested or have any questions please let me know as soon as possible since I have
only a few spots left. Hope you will consider this!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

-Evelyn

R

Do this and send us the money 'cause we need a second bathroom!!! PLEASE???

And as for the rest of you who need stuff, though shit, I asked for the money first so I get it.

Back