• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/09/nopd_officer_accused_of_raping_1.html
A 19-year veteran New Orleans police officer was arrested Friday night (Sept. 23) on accusations that he raped a teenage male relative who visited his Algiers apartment earlier this year.

Officer Marcellus White is accused of luring the boy into his bedroom, pushing him onto a bed and performing oral sex on the teen against the boy's wishes. Court documents said the 15-year-old boy and his mother have moved to Mississippi, unable to bear living in New Orleans in the wake of the sexual assault alleged to have occurred in March or early April of this year when the boy was 14.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit sworn by NOPD sex crimes detective Lawrence Jones, police investigators obtained from the boy's mother a June 20 email exchange with White, in which the officer pleads for forgiveness while also asking that the mother drop her demand that White "step down from all positions" that give him access to minor children.

"Words cannot explain how I am sorry for the pain I have caused the family and the trust I have violated," White wrote to the mother, according to the court documents. "In closing, your asking me to step down from 'all' positions that would put me in contact with minor children ... Doing that would put further financial stress on me, due to having no other source of income other than my job."

White, 45, was booked with felony counts of second-degree rape, molestation of a juvenile and indecent behavior with a juvenile. Second-degree rape is punishable in Louisiana by a five- to 40-year prison term, with at least two years without the possibility of probation or parole.

The NOPD said White has been placed on emergency administrative suspension, a common first step when an officer has been arrested.
[....]
White, shackled and clad in an orange jail jumpsuit, was the lone inmate brought into New Orleans' Magistrate Court on Saturday, where Commissioner Brigid Collins set his bond at $350,000. White was represented Saturday by public defender Thomas Frampton, but told the judge he expected to be represented later by Donovan Livaccari, lead attorney for the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police.

Frampton argued Saturday for a lower bond, asserting that, "These allegations are inconsistent with anything known about Mr. White's history or career."

But the evidence cited in the arrest warrant affidavit painted a different picture. In addition to the email exchange cited by officers, the report also said the victim's mother phoned White to demand the truth about her son's allegations.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," White responded, according to the mother's statement to police.

The report said that after the allegations were made this week from out of state, NOPD detectives assigned to the Public Integrity Bureau arranged for the boy to be forensically interviewed at a child advocacy center in Mississippi. Though he was unable to recall the date of the assault, he told interviewers it occurred in late March or early April when he and his brothers were visiting White's home in the 3100 block of Rue Parc Fontaine in Algiers.

The accuser said he was asleep in another room when White woke him up at 2 a.m. and directed him to take a shower in the bathroom connected to White's bedroom. The boy said White approached him after he came out of the shower, but that he told White, "Na, I ain't with that."

The teen said White pulled down his shorts, pushed him onto the edge of the bed, and knelt to perform oral sex. The boy told interviewers he asked, "What are you doing?" He said White responded, "Relax, I know what I'm doing."
[....]
21175996-mmmain.jpg

"Relax, I know what I'm doing." o_O

Well well well .... Isn't that a dead giveaway :shifty:
.... How many other boys have had the '' relax" speech :shifty:
This piece of shit is a serial pedophile predator.
... and his guise of "good cop" has helped him plenty with fulfilling his sick bullshit.

This 1 will turn into more :shifty: no doubt.

Hard for girls to come forward, and probably harder for boys, but you know there are more victims out there.

As if being sexually assaulted isn't dehumanizing enough imagine being a 15yo boy and having to tell your mom a male relative molested you.
Poor kid is gonna need a lot of help and guidance to get thru this time in hos life and I hope he doesn't let this ruin him.

The entire NOPD is responsible? The NOPD responded to the accusation and arrested him.

Nah, but fuck them regardless, theyre notorious for their failures. Kudos for the guys that arrested this asshole.

Seriously tho, fuck them anyway ;) I got personal beef I guess

I agree the NOPD has been corrupt for 150 yrs. Remember the cops filmed looting after Katrina? They were the small fry!
But this time they handled it right.

Back