• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

ARenl4F.jpg

http://www.leadertelegram.com/News/Front-Page/2016/08/24/CF-man-charged-with-abusing-infant.html

A 21-year-old Chippewa Falls man has been charged in Chippewa County Court for causing “significant injuries” to a 7-month-old girl in his care.

According to the criminal complaint, police were called to HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital on May 25 to investigate a case of an infant, born in November, who suffered fractures to both of her legs.

Zwiefelhofer claimed he was holding the infant and tripped over a rocking chair and they both fell to the ground. Zwiefelhofer said he “felt the bones crunch in her leg,” and he called the girl’s mother.

However, a pediatrician who examined the infant said the girl had “non-accidental trauma,” with “suspicious fractures of differing ages” in her legs. The pediatrician also noted healing rib fractures and bruising to the head and chest.​

His FB. It's unclear if he's the father, or the DOTM, or otherwise related to the baby.

XNHjvZM.jpg

What really gets me is how this baby and him are looking at eachother. I see pure happiness. So what the fuck!!! That baby is absolutely adorable... How did he go from looking at her with love and joy to abusing her? Well there was someone taking that picture so he was obviously putting on a act

He is a pure monster

Lock his ass up

Who does that? A little baby like that! I read this kinda stuff and feel sick...I mean what is wrong with people?

Jul 28, 2017

The Chippewa Falls man convicted of breaking his infant daughter's legs will spend more than six months behind bars.

Noah Zwiefelhofer was arrested in 2016 after police received a report that his 7-month-old baby received significant injuries while in his care and pleaded no contest to two charges of child abuse and neglect back in May.

Zwiefelhofer claims he fell while holding the baby, which broke her leg, but instead of bringing her to the hospital right away, he called his mother for help.

On Friday in court, the state asked that Zwiefelhofer serve six months in jail for each charge, but his lawyer argued that locking him up would do more harm than good.

Zwiefelhofer's attorney, Rich White, said in court, "Putting him in jail for a prolonged time period may feel good, but what's it really going to accomplish? Why is not more appropriate not to take that person who you're saying, 'Three years from now, I want to see you more mature, I want to see you with people you should be with, not people who are bad people' and then accomplish that by putting him with the bad people he shouldn't be with? I just don't get it."

Zwiefelhofer was sentenced on Friday to seven months in jail with work release and three years probation.

Other conditions of his sentence state Zwiefelhofer cannot have any unsupervised contact with children under the age of 10, nor can he be the primary caregiver for any child under the age of 10.

The judge also ordered him to successfully complete a parenting class.
http://www.wqow.com/story/35996379/...child-abuse-neglect-to-serve-7-months-in-jail

I sincerely hope the mother has full custody & denies all contact since the judge won’t.

Back