• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The South Daytona Police Department says a small dog had its paw blown off. Officers received an animal complaint on Tuesday afternoon.

Madison Carroll, 58, lived next door to a dachshund, which was loose and running around with another dog in his owner's front yard.

Carroll reportedly went inside his home, got a M80 firecracker, came back outside, lit the firecracker, and threw it at the dog.

The dog's leg will have to be amputated. Caroll's mother said her son didn't understand what he was doing.

"I'm very upset with him, but like I was saying, he has brain damage, and sometimes, he doesn't know what he's doing."

Carroll was arrested and charged with animal cruelty.

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/us-w...irecracker-at-dog-blowing-one-of-its-paws-off

The dog’s owner, Kristin Lowry, 43, said she heard the explosion and her dog yelp in pain. She retrieved the dog and took it to a veterinary hospital. As a result of the incident, its back right leg was amputated, an arrest report said.

A witness who reported the incident, Alexis Kemp, 21, said she asked Carroll what happened, and he laughed and replied: “I was getting rid of the damn dogs.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...h-daytona-dog-firecracker-20171115-story.html
219x123

Who lets someone with brain damage have access to fire crackers strong enough to take your hand off? Sounds like there is a lot of brain damage running around this family.

Bring back insane asylums please.
In the meantime put a football helmet on this guy.
Load it with M80's and be done with him.
He is a menace.

Jul 30, 2019
A South Daytona man who tossed a large firecracker at a small dog, blasting off part of the animal’s paw, was sentenced to five years’ probation with the first six months spent in jail.

Madison Carroll pleaded no contest on June 12 to felony animal cruelty.

Circuit Judge Dennis Craig sentenced Carroll at the S. James Foxman Justice Center. The judge withheld adjudication, meaning if Carroll successfully completes probation it will not be noted as a conviction on his record.

The judge also ordered Carroll to pay the $5,100 vet bill for the surgeries and other treatment the dog needed after the injury.

Back