• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
148getu.jpg
Jaymie Adams​

Husband of missing pregnant mother admits couple are Craigslist 'swingers' and she 'may have been paid for sex'Justin Adams, 25, changed story saying wife Jaymie went to meet 'massage client' at a motel
Jan 4 2012
The husband of a pregnant mother-of-four, who has been missing since December 10, admitted that he did not tell police the complete truth.
Justin Adams, 25, failed to mention that he and his wife were 'swingers' and that she advertised on Craigslist as a 'massage therapist'.
Police said Jaymie Adams, 25, who has been missing from her home in Blanchard, Oklahoma, may have been murdered.
Mr Adams was the last person to see his wife alive after she left their trailer park home to meet a 'friend' at a McDonald's.

Her husband said she had called from the fast-food joint saying her 'friend' had not shown up - but that was the last he heard from her. He denied knowing who she was meeting.
The family's van was found at the restaurant. Police seized the vehicle to look for evidence.
Mr Adams was interrogated by police for five hours after her disappearance but was released without charge.
Search warrants filed this week in Oklahoma County revealed that Mr Adams returned to the police station on December 11 to say that 'he hadn't been completely honest with officers in reference to his report'.
He then revealed that his wife went to meet a 'client' at a motel in Norman.
Mr Adams said his wife advertised on Craigslist as a massage therapist and had been 'meeting with strangers'. He believed she may have been paid for sex.
Mr Adams also said that he and his wife were swingers who used Craigslist to meet with other couples who wanted to swap partners for sex.
The search warrant also revealed that investigators discovered Mrs Adams' social security card and the couple's marriage licence in a bedroom drawer at their home. A red purse containing several sex toys was also recovered.
Oklahoma City police Sgt Jennifer Wardlow told MailOnline today there were no further updates in the Jaymie Adams case.
Police had named no suspects, no arrests had been made and it was still being treated as a missing person's case.
Sgt Wardlow added that detectives were following up every possible lead involved in the case.
Oklahoma City police Capt Dexter Nelson said: 'Homicide will get involved, in cases like this, because of the length of time she's been missing. There's that, and the mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance.
'Since she left her home no one has been able to locate her or call her on her cell phone.

Justin and Jaymie Adams have been married since February and have a four-month-old baby.
In the days after she went missing, Mr Adams made an emotional TV appeal, urging the public to help bring his wife home safely.
He said: 'She deserves to be at home with her family, our children need their mother.
'My wife is a loving a strong woman. She's an amazing mom, and amazing wife, we have three sons and she's 2-month pregnant this week.
'I'm begging that if anyone has any information about my wife or her whereabouts, call OKCPD.'
A Facebook page has been set up to try and find the missing mother.

Blake Parsons, the father of one of Jaymie's children, told NewsOK he is not surprised she was involved in prostitution.
He described her as a loose cannon and said he would often wake up in the middle of the night to find her gone from the bed.
He said: 'Some of us who knew her, when we heard this, we weren't surprised. I don't want anything bad to happen to Jaymie, and I hope they find her alive and healthy.
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Jaymie-Craigslist-swingers.html#ixzz1iwGzgygm
1z69ua8.jpg

2a6kx28.jpg
Online: Police believe she may have been a Craigslist prostitute and was meeting a client the night she disappeared​

2zsybex.jpg
Husband: Justin Adams, 25, changed his story and told police he and his wife had advertised on Craigslist as 'swingers'​

2hx1tg7.jpg
Suspicious disappearance: Police searching for a missing mother-of-four Jaymie Adams are now treating the case as a homicide investigation​

No Arrests or Suspects Identified in Death of Oklahoma Mom
Jan 8 2012
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police said Sunday that there have been no arrests or suspects identified in the death of a central Oklahoma woman whose body was found along a dirt bike trail.
Homicide detectives finished their work at the scene in Oklahoma City where the body of Jaymie Adams, 25, of Blanchard, was discovered Saturday by a biker riding near Lake Stanley Draper, police Capt. Lisa Camacho said.
"We completed processing the crime scene today," Camacho said Sunday, adding that the vehicles of Adams' husband, Justin Adams, and his mother wereimpounded "for testing and further evidence processing."
[...]
Justin Adams, 25, initially told police that his wife disappeared on Dec. 10 after going to meet a "friend" at a McDonald's, and he denied knowing who his wife was meeting.
But a search warrant says he later admitted that Jaymie Adams "had been meeting with strangers all over (the metro) since October," KFOR-TV reports. She advertised on Craigslist as a "massage therapist" and often engaged in sexual acts with clients for cash, he said, revealing that his wife had gone to meet a "client" at a motel in Norman on the day she disappeared, the Daily Mail reports.
Police found her van at a McDonald's in Oklahoma City.
The van and a vehicle that Justin Adams' mother allowed him to drive while searching for his wife on Dec. 10 were the vehicles impounded, Camacho said.
Jaymie Adams was a mother of three and was reportedly two months pregnant.
Jaymie Adams' body was found about a mile north of the lake in a rural part of southeastern Oklahoma City.
"The trail is heavily wooded and has ATV riders and dirt bikers that use it," Camacho said. "She was off to the side of the trail."
The police captain declined to comment on the condition of the body, other than saying the medical examiner was needed to determine her gender.
[...]
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/0...entified-in-death-oklahoma-mom/#ixzz1iwJ3QYnk

So sad. If what her hubby has said is true, then she took a huge risk and lost.

This statement bugged me: "The search warrant also revealed that investigators discovered Mrs Adams' social security card and the couple's marriage licence in a bedroom drawer at their home." Why is this such a big deal? Gods forbid I ever disappear because they will find my marriage license, social security card and the titles to the car and motorcycle in a folder in my closet! *gasp* The horror!

So sad. If what her hubby has said is true, then she took a huge risk and lost.

This statement bugged me: "The search warrant also revealed that investigators discovered Mrs Adams' social security card and the couple's marriage licence in a bedroom drawer at their home." Why is this such a big deal? Gods forbid I ever disappear because they will find my marriage license, social security card and the titles to the car and motorcycle in a folder in my closet! *gasp* The horror!

I took that to mean they aren't assuming she left on her own free will because she didn't take her SSC.

An article I read had her listed as having 4 children being a 7, 6 and 5 year old plus a 5 month old infant. It also had said the husband did not pass the question of if he knew where his wife's body could be found during a lie detector test and that his cell phone records showed him not far from her (per her cell phone records) in the hours leading to her being reported missing which apparently contradicts what he told police. Not sure if the article was written to throw suspicion on him (as in did he pass other questions posed on the test and cell pings just mean the area she was in before she went missing was close enough to their home?) or if he really has something to do with her death.

http://newsok.com/woman-found-dead-...d-2nd-homicide-victim-of-2012/article/3639439
Police have confirmed Jaymie Adams was pregnant with her fifth child when she was killed.
[...]
He also claimed he and Jaymie Adams were swingers, who used the online service to find other couples interested in partner swapping.
“He was protecting her, in the beginning,â€￾ Box said.
Police have since said Justin Adams failed a lie-detector test when asked if he knew where his wife's body could be found.
Cell phone records obtained by police show that Justin and Jaymie Adams were not far apart in the hours leading up to his filing the missing persons report, something that contradicts what he told police.

More details released in murder of Blanchard mother

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Investigators have released more information into the murder of pregnant Blanchard mother, Jayme Adams. According to search warrants filed Tuesday, investigators took four soil samples from her mother-in-law's car.
They also searched the Adams' family van and seized swabbings, insurance verification and medical papers.
According to the search warrants, police were searching the vehicles for many things, including "instruments capable of producing blunt-force trauma injuries."
Jamie Adams went missing in December.

Her body was later found near a bike trail at Lake Stanley Draper.
Two weeks ago, Oklahoma City Police seized Adams' mother-in-law's vehicle and the Adams' family van, the same one Jaymie was driving the night she was killed.
Tina Clark, Adams' mother-in-law says police need to be focusing more on Adams' alleged sexual solicitations on Craigslist instead of her family.
"I'm angry. I'm very angry. And the only thing I can say right now is somebody on Craigslist is hurting young girls," Clark said.
Clark says she is tired of being treated as a suspect in her daughter-in-law's murder.
And she grew even more angry Tuesday when she was finally able to get her car after police seized it a couple weeks ago.
She had to pay almost $400 to get it out of Puckett's impound lot.
"I don't think that was right. I didn't take it down there, didn't ask them to pick it up. They pick my car up out of my yard then charge me almost $400 bucks to get it back home," Clark said.
Clark drove her son, Justin Adams, to the southside McDonalds where Jaymie's van was discovered the night she disappeared.
"I've got them down here on my throat, treating me like I was a criminal, taking my vehicle, leaving me stranded at home for two weeks. We went to them begging for help. I'm the one that called 911 and now I'm worse than a criminal," Clark said.
Clark insists both she and her son are innocent and says she hopes police take their investigation in a different direction.
[...]
http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor...-of-blanchard-mother-20120124,0,2592309.story

http://newsok.com/article/3644243

A man who went on television to beg for the safe return of his pregnant wife was arrested Friday on murder complaints in her stabbing death and the death of her unborn child. Justin Adams, 25, was taken into custody by Oklahoma City police Friday morning at his home in Blanchard and is being held in the Oklahoma County jail. Jaymie Adams was six months pregnant with her fifth child when she went missing in December.
[...]

Well, I honestly didn't see that coming. He admitted his wife was a prostitute and they were swingers who advertised on craigslist (that should have been easy to verify), he seemed to know his wife was meeting a 'massage' client that night. The one thing that didn't make sense to me was he first told police she was meeting a friend at McDonald's, then next day said she was actually meeting a client at a hotel. But her car was found at McDonald's. The police threw out some meaningless info, like her marriage license was found in her dresser drawer - I guess they confused me! And she was 6 months pregnant, and still prostituting? That's just gross, and probably unlikely. Or she was, and husband got beyond pissed.

Justin Adams Still Not Charged In Wife's Death
Prosecutors Want More Time In Slaying Investigation
1fh4wz.jpg
Justin​
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Prosecutors want more time to investigate the slaying of a pregnant Blanchard mother.

Jaymie Adams, who disappeared on Dec. 10, was found dead last month at a Oklahoma City dirt bike track.
Adams' husband, Justin Adams, was arrested, but charges have still not been filed. Adams has been in the county jail for 10 days.
His attorney, Irven Box, said the fact that no charges have been filed makes him think the case against Adams is pretty weak.
"Frankly, I think it looks like they are just messing with him," said Box.
When police walked Adams into the Oklahoma County jail for booking on Jan. 27, his attorney expected murder charges to come quickly and thought more details about the evidence police have against his client would come to light.
That, however, has not happened.
No autopsy report explaining how Jaymie Adams died has been released and police have not said what ties Justin Adams to the slaying.
On Monday, prosecutors asked for a 10-day extension.
They say there is new information in the case that requires more investigation.
Police have said Justin Adams failed a lie detector test.
[....]
http://www.koco.com/news/30397146/detail.html#ixzz1ljiDvws1

lots more at link

Justin Adams is charged with murder of wife, unborn child

Justin Adams, of Blanchard, was charged Monday with two counts of murder in the stabbing of his wife, Jaymie Adams, to death while she was pregnant with her sixth child.
Adams, 25, was arrested in late January. His wife, Jaymie Adams, 25, was found dead Jan. 9 at a dirt bike track in southeast Oklahoma City.
[...]

Jaymie Adams was reported missing by her husband Dec. 10. Investigators focused their investigation on Justin Adams after he admitted lying to them initially about the circumstances surrounding her disappearance.

After initially telling an officer she was meeting a friend at a McDonald's near SE 29 and Douglas the night she went missing, he later claimed she had been working as a prostitute and was on her way to meet a client when she disappeared.
http://newsok.com/justin-adams-is-c...fe-unborn-child/article/3648692#ixzz1mJs1Hdn4

From booty's link (in case it gets moved/archived) or for those too laxy to click ;))
A man once accused of killing his pregnant wife pleaded guilty Wednesday morning to two counts of first-degree manslaughter in Oklahoma County District Court.

Justin Adams, 27, received two 10-year suspended sentences, and will be on supervised probation for the next two years, defense attorney Irven Box said.
[...]

The charges were reduced to manslaughter on the day a Tulsa man was arrested in connection with the killing.

Adams “aided and abetted Jaymie Adams in engaging in acts of prostitution,” participating in criminal conduct “that resulted in the death of Jaymie Adams,” according to court records.

Adams is expected to testify as a witness in the first-degree murder trial of Joseph Cyr, who is now charged with the deaths of Jaymie Adams and her child.

IansvFK.jpg
Joseph Cyr, the man who authorities say contacted Jaymie Adams for sex, is charged with two counts of first degree murder in the deaths of Jaymie and her unborn child. His preliminary hearing is set to take place on March 5.

Investigators say Cyr contacted Jaymie in response to a Craigslist ad for sex, then moved out of Oklahoma City shortly after the killing in December 2011. Court documents reveal DNA samples taken from Cyr matched the DNA found inside Jaymie's body. Investigators believe the two had sex.
http://www.news9.com/story/24704600/justin-adams-pleads-guilty-in-pregnant-wifes-death

Another update:
http://newsok.com/justin-adams-testifies-at-hearing-of-wifes-accused-killer/article/3940201

The testimony by Justin Adams was delivered at Oklahoma County District Court during a preliminary hearing for Joseph Richard Cyr, 32, who faces two counts of first-degree murder in the killing of Jaymie Adams and her unborn child.

Special Judge Fred Doak ruled Wednesday that Cyr should stand trial on the murder charges.

Justin Adams testified that he typically accompanied his pregnant wife when she met men for paid sexual encounters, but stayed home the night of her death to babysit three of the couple’s children.

The body of Jaymie Adams, 25, was found Jan. 7, 2012, at a dirt bike track in southeast Oklahoma City.

A trial date for Cyr, of Tulsa, has not been set, but he is due back in court April 16 for a pre-trial hearing.

Justin Adams reported his wife missing in the early hours of Dec. 10, 2011. He testified Wednesday that he initially hid the fact that she was a prostitute from police, hoping to keep her out of trouble if she was found safe.

“I was afraid if they knew the truth, they wouldn’t go looking for her,” he said.

Justin Adams said his wife was working as a prostitute the night she disappeared. They were both unemployed at the time of her disappearance.

“The night that she went missing was supposed to be the last night,” Justin Adams testified.

Cyr told investigators that he spoke with Jaymie Adams electronically, but did not meet her. A DNA sample taken from her body matched Cyr’s profile, authorities said.

An Oklahoma City homicide detective testified that Cyr said he had been at Walmart the night of Jaymie Adams’ disappearance buying a Christmas gift for a girlfriend.

Justin Adams spent six months in the Oklahoma County jail after being charged with two counts of first-degree murder in connection with his wife’s death, but those charges were reduced to manslaughter on the day of Cyr’s arrest.

Justin Adams pleaded guilty to those counts last month and received two 10-year suspended sentences in exchange for his testimony against Cyr.

Well, I was all ready to jump on the 'husband did it' bandwagon; and I was ready to revile his ass for saying she worked as a ho. I also thought, "Ah Ha! He's trying to convince us she was doing high risk stuff and got murdered by a psycho!" That'll teach me to jump to conclusions! In my defense, I have to say that being part of D'D has turned me evil and cynical.

Now, having bared my warped soul, I have to ask, why was the husband arrested for manslaughter? Are they saying he had something to do with her murder after all? Was it because he didn't accompany her to her date? Hooking is a dangerous profession (we all know that), so bringing a bodyguard along is a smart thing to do...Is that why he's being charged? She got killed because he wasn't there to protect her? This is fucked up and I'm puzzled.

Well, I was all ready to jump on the 'husband did it' bandwagon; and I was ready to revile his ass for saying she worked as a ho. I also thought, "Ah Ha! He's trying to convince us she was doing high risk stuff and got murdered by a psycho!" That'll teach me to jump to conclusions! In my defense, I have to say that being part of D'D has turned me evil and cynical.

Now, having bared my warped soul, I have to ask, why was the husband arrested for manslaughter? Are they saying he had something to do with her murder after all? Was it because he didn't accompany her to her date? Hooking is a dangerous profession (we all know that), so bringing a bodyguard along is a smart thing to do...Is that why he's being charged? She got killed because he wasn't there to protect her? This is fucked up and I'm puzzled.

Pretty much, I read on comments to the story a while back that the prosecution was like charging him with "failure to be a husband" by allowing her to be a hooker and not living up the standards of being a husband and provider. Im really conflicted on that. She was a grown woman who was perfectly capable of making her own decisions. He wasnt abusive or controlling or forcing her to be a prostitute and if he was I am pretty certain it would have come out. The both of them were fucking stupid, white trash (she was like 25 pregnant with her 5th kid living in trailer in a tiny little shit town). Yeah he was a douche for that but to charge him with murder for it?

This story is so weird. That couple was awfully young to have so many kids. And did Grandma know about the prostitution? I hope they get justice for this young wife and mother.

The husband of a pregnant prostitute who was brutally murdered five years ago spoke in court on Monday about how he helped pimp her out.

Jaymie Adams, 25, went missing in December 2011 after going to meet with a client for sex. Her dead body was found in a wooded area of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma about a month later, with 29 stab wounds.

Joseph Richard Cyr, 34, the client Adams was scheduled to meet that night, is currently on trial for her murder.

In court on Monday, Jaymie's husband Justin, now 29, addressed the jury to speak about his wife's prostitution.

The couple married in February 2011, and it was in May 2011 that Jaymie posted her first ad on Craigslist as a prostitute.

After that, her husband says he started composing ads for his wife and driving her to meet clients.

One post from 2011 read: 'I am letting any willing man come and have his way with my wife with a little compensation for us to help with our holiday funding we need. So if this sounds hot and fun to you then just email me. We have a hotel for the night and can host for anyone.'

Justin says that the prostitution was a way to make some much-needed money but that he now regrets his decision to support his wife in the endeavor.

He also revealed that the evening before Jaymie went missing, she said she was thinking about stopping prostitution because she was two months pregnant.
[...]
'Neither one of us really enjoyed what she was doing… It was demeaning towards her. The money was great but it wasn't worth what it was doing to us.

He added: 'I feel like if I would have done everything different, if I wouldn't have agreed to it… then she would still be here.'

Prosecutors say Cyr stabbed Jaymie to death shortly after midnight on December 20, 2011 - the day she disappeared.

Her body was found a month later, dumped near Lake Stanley Draper with 29 stab wounds covering her body.

DNA found on her corpse led investigators to Cyr, who claimed that he arranged to meet Jaymie that night but never showed.

He is facing two counts of first-degree murder, one count for Jaymie and one count for her unborn child.
LINK

Sad.

The poor guy believed that if he copped to the fact that his wife was a sex worker, the police would most likely see it as NHI and do no real investigation.

Turns out they did what they most often do - a pretend investigation, designed to bolster their cliche' standard foregone conclusion - the butler husband did it!

Of course, no prosecutor or LE agency likes to let their victims off scot-free, especially after forcing them to do bogus jail time, so they had to concoct criminal charges based on the admitted prostitution.

A great example of this is the common LE practice of searching exhaustively through storage units, relative's homes, old vehicles, etc., in hopes of finding an old firearm (or a bit of stray ammo) they can claim belongs to the falsely accused. That way, if he has a prior felony conviction, they can nail him on the Federal firearms possession charge and get him locked away for 5, even though he didn't do whatever crime they've been trying to pin on him.

In the end, I am very surprised that the prosecutor's office ever allowed the DNA of the real killer to see the light of day. Once they charge you and lock you up, there is nothing in Heaven or Earth that will get them to admit they fucked up.

So fucking disgusting that this man was charged. That's some of the most asinine, nonsensical charges i've ever read of. I assume the preyed upon the mans grief and guilt, and that's why he chose not to fight it, as any idiot could have successfully fought this nonsense. Amazing.

That's Oklahoma for you though. It's plagued by an ignorant, vile culture, and that's not just some stereotype or something that's reserved for just a few impoverished hick towns or areas, the entire state is uniform in this. It's a truly sick place. Perceptions of morality rule all.

I wonder why it took them so long to find the actual killer. If this was a craigslist hookup, there would be computer records/email addresses/phone numbers/etc. to look into. It says in one of the articles that the man did say he contacted her, but never met and went to walmart to buy a card. Walmart has cameras, did they try and verify his story? Were area hotels checked to see if there was record of her or him there? Even if they didn't think they had enough to charge him, surely he shoulda remained a prime suspect. Instead they seemed to have focused entirely on the husband for years. Very bizarre.

Reading through this it seems painfully obvious the husband did it, but that's solely cuz it seemed her craigslist whorin hadn't turned up any leads. If she truly was doin that, there would be info on who she was meetin with. Inept police work or were they holding their cards as tight as possible till the end? Mix of both perhaps.

What a slut. What disgusting hick trash. Oklahoma.

Sad.

The poor guy believed that if he copped to the fact that his wife was a sex worker, the police would most likely see it as NHI and do no real investigation.

Turns out they did what they most often do - a pretend investigation, designed to bolster their cliche' standard foregone conclusion - the butler husband did it!

Of course, no prosecutor or LE agency likes to let their victims off scot-free, especially after forcing them to do bogus jail time, so they had to concoct criminal charges based on the admitted prostitution.

A great example of this is the common LE practice of searching exhaustively through storage units, relative's homes, old vehicles, etc., in hopes of finding an old firearm (or a bit of stray ammo) they can claim belongs to the falsely accused. That way, if he has a prior felony conviction, they can nail him on the Federal firearms possession charge and get him locked away for 5, even though he didn't do whatever crime they've been trying to pin on him.

I do wonder why the guy did it. He always fantasize about killing/raping women? Or was the motive robbery perhaps after he had his fun? Or did he want something more that she wasn't offerin and it pissed him off?

It's one thing to kill a prosittute off the street corner, cuz who's gonna miss em and who's gonna know you did it? Always bizarre to me when dudes do the deed with a skank they met online.

In the end, I am very surprised that the prosecutor's office ever allowed the DNA of the real killer to see the light of day. Once they charge you and lock you up, there is nothing in Heaven or Earth that will get them to admit they fucked up.

So fucking true. It's even more surprising considering it's ignorant, disgusting Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Back