• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
Not much out on this yet, it's breaking now so more info will be coming...
Nine people have died as a result of shootings in southern Missouri.
The killings took place in four separate crime scenes around Tyrone, Texas County, according to the local sheriff James Sigman.
Troopers mobilized in the area, and a resident reported that authorities were knocking on doors at 3:45am Friday, according to the Houston Herald.
There are two other possible crime scenes, including one outside of Texas County.
The person responsible for the deaths has been found dead in Shannon County to the east, according to KY3.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972106/Nine-dead-rural-Missouri-shootings.html

They updated the link already.

Seven people were shot dead in rural Missouri over a suspected family feud before the alleged killer took his own life.

[..]

The Summersville resident said that there had been an ongoing feud between the suspected shooter's family and some of the victims.

He said that everyone in the small towns of Tyrone and Summersville are aware of each other, and that 'he probably killed 10 per cent of the town's population last night'.

Two families are thought to be among the victims, according to KY3.

A frightened girl called the police around 10.15pm on Thursday after hearing gunshots and fleeing to a neighbor's house. Two bodies were later found in the girl's home.

Five more bodies were found in three additional residences and an elderly woman 'died of natural causes,' according to Missouri State Highway Patrol.

The woman died of a heart attack, the Summersville resident said.

It is unclear how her death is related to the others, though Missouri State Highway Patrol's Sergeant Jeff Kinder said he thinks there is some sort of relationship.

One other person was injured with a gunshot wound and is in the hospital, according to the Houston Herald.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972106/Nine-dead-rural-Missouri-shootings.html

Sounds like the whole entire town was related each other! And the whole entire town was one entire family. How mad can you possibly can you get if you known each other that long! I mean I have a lot of relatives that I don't care for so I just don't deal with them.

Blued vs. Greens
Strangio-Nirtas vs. Pelle-Vottari-Romeos
Black Donnellys vs. Biddulph Township
Clan Chattan vs. Clan Kay
Grahams vs. Tewksburys
Alexander Hamilton vs. Aaron Burr
Stalin vs. Trotsky
The 47 Ronin vs. Kira Yoshinaka
Al Capone vs. Bugs Moran
Hatfields vs. McCoys

Crazy but seriously not suprising people are crazy, His mom was not a spring chicken what was he thinking, My MIL is 74 btw. Im glad no children were hurt! Bet he was a "mamas boy":vomit:.

Discovery of dead mom may have sparked Mo. killing spree

TYRONE, Mo. – A door-to-door killing spree that left eight people dead in a rural Missouri community may have been triggered by the alleged gunman finding his mother dead in her home, the county coroner said Friday. The woman apparently died of natural causes.

The suspect was identified as Joseph Jesse Aldridge, 36, of Tyrone, Mo., the son of Alice Aldridge, 74, who was found dead on her couch in the small wood-frame house they shared, Texas County Sheriff James Sigman said Friday.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/27/tyrone-missouri-9-dead/24108089/

Joseph-Jesse-Aldridge-2-211x300_zpslmkgkyso.jpg
36-year-old Joseph Jesse Aldridge
Four of the victims were cousins of Aldridge. Some of them have been identified as 52-year-old Gerald Dee Aldridge and his wife 47-year-old Julie Ann Aldridge, and 50-year-old Harold Wayne Aldridge and his wife 48-year-old Janell Arlisa Aldridge.

Authorities are still trying to notify relatives of the other victims, but say they were not from the same family. None of the victims were children.

Investigators are talking to the woman who was shot but is expected to survive.
http://www.missourinet.com/2015/02/28/some-victims-and-shooter-in-south-missouri-spree-identified/

Back