• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
More captioned pics at link below

20151127-zaa-t113-004-jpg.jpg

Both bodies were found half naked in the back seat of the vehicle, but investigators moved one of the bodies to the snowy street.
The jealous husband of a young Russian lawmaker killed himself and his wife after detonating a hand grenade as he forced her to have sex in the backseat of their car Thursday, according to local reports.

The bodies of Oksana Bobrovsky, 30, and her husband, Nikita Bobrovsky, 28, were found half-naked inside an SUV outside an apartment building in Novosibirsk home, located 1,700 miles east of Moscow.

Novosibirsk Mayor Anatoly Lokot described the apparent murder-suicide as a “family drama,” but it’s unclear what sparked the husband’s jealousy.

The sex was likely not consensual, Russia's Life News reported.

The small blast was loud enough to alert neighbors of the gruesome mess inside the couple’s Toyota RAV 4 just before midnight. Investigators laid one of the bodies — naked from the waist down — on the snowy street outside the vehicle, photos show.

Investigators were unable to recognize Oksana’s disfigured face, according toKomsomolskaya Pravda.

“She was very young, full of life plans and hopes,” according to a statement issued by the Legislative Assembly of the Novosibirsk region. “She was only 30 years old.”

Oksana was a member of United Russia, the federation's most populous political party. The party is chaired by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.

The couple’s 4-year-old daughter, Angelina, was not among the victims. She is now being taken care of by a grandmother, Moskovsky Komsomolets reported.

Bobrovsky, a native of Osinniki, a mining town 200 miles southeast of Novosibirsk, was the daughter of a long line of miners in the town. She was buried Saturday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...and-detonating-hand-grenade-article-1.2449316

My very first favorite game was Candyland.

How do human beings go from such innocence to utterly hateful depravity?

Do hardware stores in Russia stock hand grenades? Odd weapon of choice.
RIP Oksana.
That's what I was wondering. I can't remember the last time I grabbed a grenade on my way out the door.

But it's Russia. Things are different over there. Maybe they keep grenades in the house like we keep boxes of baking soda.

Russia is BOSS...I bet the girl is on the ground because she was um...driving. I hope it was a really nice car...like a Bentley or a Benz or something just nice really. I hope it wasn't a Volvo.

Russia is BOSS...I bet the girl is on the ground because she was um...driving. I hope it was a really nice car...like a Bentley or a Benz or something just nice really. I hope it wasn't a Volvo.
It was a Rav 4 I think.... She died in a fucking toyota

Back