• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Nashua teenager who took part in the murder of her mother was sentenced Thursday to 40 years in prison.

Nicole Kasinskas, 18, plotted with her boyfriend to kill her mother, Jeanne Dominico. Kasinskas pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and agreed to testify against her boyfriend, William Sullivan.

Prosecutors said Nicole Kasinskas and Sullivan murdered Dominico because she refused to let the two teenagers live together. Sullivan was convicted of first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison.

Christopher McGowan, Dominico's fiance, carries rosary beads made from the same roses he sent to her one day before she was murdered.

"I personally feel as though you are just as guilty as Billy and should have been sentenced to the same charges," McGowan said.

Investigators said Kasinskas and Sullivan plotted several times to kill her mother before Sullivan beat her to death in her home while Kasinskas kept a lookout from across the street.

"William Sullivan may be a psychopath, but there's one thing that's very clear to me in this case -- the murder of your mother wouldn't have happened without your complicity," Judge William Groff said.

Kasinskas said nothing during the hearing. She can have five years deducted from her sentence if she completes her education.

http://www.wmur.com/article/video-d...or-collapses-during-homecoming-party/13528201

Was William Sullivan a love-struck, deprived young man, plagued by mental illness that caused him to react with fatal violence to a split-second moment of anger?

Or was he a cold, calculating killer who plotted the murder of his girlfriend's mother and carried it out -- after a few failed attempts -- with two baseball bats and three knives?

Lawyers presented these two views of Sullivan Tuesday during closing arguments in his murder trial at Hillsborough County Superior Court.

A 12-person jury now must decide if Sullivan, 20, of Willimantic, is guilty of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder in the Aug. 6, 2003, slaying of Jeanne Dominico in her Nashua home.

Kasinskas has pleaded guilty to lesser charges in exchange for testifying against Sullivan. Defense attorney Paul Garrity Tuesday urged the jury to find that Sullivan was not guilty by reason of insanity.

Garrity reminded the jury about testimony during the three-week trial on Sullivan's pediatric mental health history. He was admitted to hospitals and given drugs to treat his mental problems, Garrity said.

``This is not just an ill boy. This is a seriously disturbed boy,'' he said.

But prosecutor Will Delker said that the planning that went on before the homicide contradicts the defense claim that Sullivan was insane.

``The defendant, William Sullivan Jr., purposefully killed Jeanne Dominico because she stood in the way of his relationship with 16-year-old Nicole Kasinskas,'' Delker said.
http://articles.courant.com/2005-07-13/news/0507130534_1_murder-trial-garrity-jury-box

Billy Sullivan was sentenced to Life Without Parole. Nicole agreed to testify against him when she heard he was speaking with another teen girl while he was locked up awaiting trial.

th

Last edited:
Nicole agreed to testify against him when she heard he was speaking with another teen girl while he was locked up awaiting trial
She only agreed to testify against him out of jealousy?! Not remorse or guilt over killing her mother. I think that angers me more than the fact that the guy was trying to get an insanity plea.
I hope in 35-40 years when she is released from prison, she takes one step out into the street and gets hit by a bus after about 15 seconds of freedom.

Back