• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Alexander Ramos-Pacheco spent several years beating his girlfriend.

He shocked her with a stun gun so many times she has scars from the electrical burns. Ramos-Pacheco would threaten to kill the woman, punch her nearly every day in front of their kids and would turn up the stereo so the neighbors couldn't hear her scream.

The Lancaster man pleaded guilty to those crimes. And he tried to convince a state Superior Court panel that a Lancaster County judge punished him too severely by imposing a 13- to 30-year prison sentence.

No dice.

The state court rejected Ramos-Pacheco's appeal in an opinion Judge Victor P. Stabile issued this week.

Ramos-Pacheco's claims that county Judge Donald R. Totaro didn't adequately consider several factors, including his mild mental retardation and that he is a seventh-grade drop-out, just don't merit a reduction of his sentence for those continual assaults, Stabile found. Totaro called Ramos-Pacheco's acts "sadistic."

As Totaro noted in an opinion opposing Ramos-Pacheco's state court appeal, Ramos-Pacheco claimed he essentially tortured his girlfriend because he thought she was cheating on him.

Stabile cited Totaro's opinion in the state court decision to reject Ramos-Pacheco's plea. His prison sentence is legal and appropriate, even if Ramos-Pacheco doesn't like it, Stabile found.

City police said that, in addition to the 20 to 30 stun gun hits and almost daily beatings, Ramos-Pacheco choked his victim with a belt until she blacked out, held a gun to her head and repeatedly threatened to kill her and their children.

Ramos-Pacheco, now 28, pleaded guilty to charges of aggravated and simple assault, stalking, illegal use of a stun gun and making terroristic threats after jury selection began for his trial.

When given a chance to speak, Ramos-Pacheco "showed no remorse, but rather an indifference to the crimes he had committed," the county judge wrote. Also, Totaro noted that Ramos-Pacheco told him of the three conditions he had placed on the woman: "never cheat on me, never lie to me, and never stop loving me."

Ramos-Pacheco also is serving a 10-year federal prison sentence for crossing state lines to sexually abuse a 15-year-old girl he met online. He must begin serving his prison sentence for the assaults on his girlfriend after he completes his federal jail term.
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/11/sadistic_boyfriend_deserves_lo.html#incart_river_index

alexander-ramos-pachecopng-b5a5769b038391c6.png

"never cheat on me, never lie to me, and never stop loving me."

yeah cause if you comply, you get that asshole as a prize at the end of the day, plus as lovely parting gifts, a few slaps, punches and a death threat. How could you not swoon in ecstasy from all that.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Well yeah, but you forgot to mention his good qualities: semi-retardation and a 7th grade dropout (I realize I'm being redundant).

His head is abnormally long and should be put in an industrial press to reshape it.

Such a charmer though and an interstate pedo to boot!

Maybe he will run for public office in 15 years

So it's ok for him to cheat.Let me guess,it doesn't count because she wasn't an adult. Fucking douchebag.

Ramos-Pacheco's claims that county Judge Donald R. Totaro didn't adequately consider several factors, including his mild mental retardation and that he is a seventh-grade drop-out,

I'm not sure many people use the defense, "I'm a fucking idiot so you shouldn't be so harsh on me"

I wonder if it has ever worked. On a bright note he will be 51 before he will be back to terrorizing some poor woman, here's to hoping he is too stupid to survive prison!

Back