• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
This is disturbing as hell to me... I used to be a patient at this very facility, although I had no interaction with this doctor.

Action News has discovered disturbing details from the witness affidavit in the State of Florida vs. John Drygas from July of last year.

According to a Clearwater Police investigation, the patient was alone with Drygas in an exam room at the Florida Spine Institute in Clearwater.

She was told to lie on her stomach.

But during what was supposed to be a back examination, the witness told police Drygas sexually battered her.

When the witness questioned what Drygas was doing, she said he claimed he was “checking for scar tissue.”

When she tried to get up and scream, the witness told police, Drygas forcefully kissed her on the mouth, even causing a cut on her lip.

When later questioned by police, investigators said Drygas admitted to initiating the sexual contact.

And told them what he did to the patient was “not for medical purposes.”

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rwater-arrested-for-sexual-battery-on-patient

Do people not have control over themselves anymore? How in the world did he think he was going to get away with this, I refused to believe he started this thinking that his patient would be so captivated by his touch that she'd beg for more and not turn him in first chance she got. He's (hopefully) not an idiot, so I don't get it.

Last edited:
Is this guy living in the stone age? Chicks don't just shell-out the muffin because your a surgeon like the good ole' days.

You need to work it now and get her hooked on oxys and dangle them as a carrot for some coerced sex acts; didn't he pay attention in that class:confused:

Fuckin' guy missed Neurosurgery 101!

Last edited:
Gross, who would want to bang a sickly or injured person anyways. That's so grotesque. I don't even understand how people get off to nurse-costume fetishes. Creepy and weird.

What happened to rich docs being able to get all the young easy tail they want just cuz they're rich docs? Are young skanks not still putting out for a modest gift or atl east the hopes of one from a wealthy dude anymore?

Is this guy living in the stone age? Chicks don't just shell-out the muffin because your a surgeon like the good ole' days.

You need to work it now and get her hooked on oxys and dangle them as a carrot for some coerced sex acts; didn't he pay attention in that class:confused:

FTW!! :hilarious:

I wonder how many other patients he has victimized...that haven't reported it. This was not his first offense. He was way to brazen.

Yesterday

Wow, just wow....

The Clearwater neurosurgeon accused of sexually assaulting a patient during a medical exam, will not spend any time in jail.

Dr. John Drygas took a plea deal on Wednesday, which downgraded his charges to aggravated assault.

A judge sentenced him to five years probation.

The victim appeared before the judge at Wednesday’s hearing, making a passionate plea for a harsher sentence while detailing the pain and suffering she had to endure.

“All he’s getting is a slap on the wrist,” the victim, told the judge during the hearing.

“Instead of fixing my problem physically, you chose to damage me more mentally, emotionally, physically, and that, John Drygas, is an evil soul of anyone I have ever seen in my entire life,” she said.

The victim and her attorney wanted to at least see Drygas have to register as a sex offender, but the judge said he could not legally require that since the the state downgraded the charge.

As part of his sentence, Drygas voluntarily gave up his medical license and will never be allowed to practice medicine again.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...-sexually-assaulting-patient-avoids-jail-time

Hopefully the next time he's seen, he'll be selling used cars down at the Ford lot, fucking the poor folks over then.

This is disturbing as hell to me... I used to be a patient at this very facility, although I had no interaction with this doctor.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rwater-arrested-for-sexual-battery-on-patient
ya mean he didn't have you lay on your tummy and stick mr happy up your ass? I bet you feel left out [NOT] mfg, he might be a fat beefy fuck but he woulda had a hell of a fight an I woulda been grabbin any type of items near me to use in this type of situation

Serious question:

Might he have "gotten off" (sorry, it was just there...) because the assault was not with his penis? Is there a lesser charge for digital penetration?

Which, if true, is bullshit. Because you just KNOW that rapey fucks like this guy have bigger fingers than dicks.

I just cannot understand why no jail time.

Serious question:

Might he have "gotten off" (sorry, it was just there...) because the assault was not with his penis? Is there a lesser charge for digital penetration?
Which, if true, is bullshit. Because you just KNOW that rapey fucks like this guy have bigger fingers than dicks.
I just cannot understand why no jail time.
11 mr happys to worry about :vomit:

Did y'all really expect jail time?
This guy had to have connects.
unfortunately you are very right but a couple of decades ago they did a whole thing on actual malpractices/incompetence/perv/sex and the way the doctors were handled and they would just shuffle them off on another hospital

Last edited:

You forgot to throw in the soma ♡♡♡

I assume the victim has filed a lawsuit and will be made quite rich as a result of this crime at least. Hopefully she didn't wait to long to do that and the guy still has plenty of money and property to his name.

Back