• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
52127a.jpg

Freddy Shelby
kinda looks like stoned messed up jesus​

A New Mexico man broke into a house and stole a can of Sprite before passing out naked in a bed,
[...]
The owners of the Albuquerque home allegedly found an entirely nude Freddy Shelby fast asleep in their bedroom
[...]
Cops arrived and tried to wake the slumbering 30-year-old, who’d entered through a window.

But he remained comatose — until officers ripped the blankets off his body. Shelby reportedly thought he was at his girlfriend's house.

He faces charges of breaking and entering
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/naked-man-breaks-home-falls-asleep-bed-article-1.1886847

[...]
Investigators say 30-year-old Freddy Shelby of Albuquerque was arrested Sunday after the homeowners called police to report their unwanted mystery guest.
[...]
Shelby broke into the couple's home through a window and grabbed a Sprite from the refrigerator before falling asleep in the master bedroom.
[...]
the homeowners found a disrobed Shelby in a deep sleep.

Officers arrived and called to the man, but he slept through it. Authorities say Shelby woke up only after an officer ripped the blankets off him.
[...]
He was charged with breaking and entering. It wasn't immediately known if he had an attorney.
http://www.wptv.com/web/wptv/news/l...ntruder-fell-asleep-in-couples-bed-say-police

That's kinda drastic. Some vacuuming, a couple bottles of Febreeze and some bug spray should do the trick.
Nope. But I'm one who also believes that burning a house down is a reasonable response to seeing a spider in my house, so I may not be the best judge on that.

Nope. But I'm one who also believes that burning a house down is a reasonable response to seeing a spider in my house, so I may not be the best judge on that.
Spiders, well..... that's a whole 'nother story. Fire is justified.

52127a.jpg

Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:20

Latest posts

Back