• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Just Rose

OK I am not good with this stuff
What is the difference between cover pi. And avatar pic ?
And what is it called under your avatar
Um The saying that you pick to describe your self or what ever under it ?
Can these be changed later ?
Can u change avatar ??
I looked for information somewhere here can't find it
Can anyone help or point me where all this is laid out so I don't have to bug you to help me ...
Thank you

I'm about to make a genuine offer. You can PM me with any questions about the site IF when I tell you something you don't get mad and blow up at me if I tell you you have done it wrong. If you are willing to do that, you can PM me whenever you need help with the site. I'm on here most days.

Cover pic is on your profile page, avatar is my penguin. The thing under your avatar is assigned as you post more, but you can pay to change it or since you are bold, you can change it in your settings. I am blanking on what it's called. You can change both at a later date, but it may not be the same way depending on if you are bold or not.

I'm about to make a genuine offer. You can PM me with any questions about the site IF when I tell you something you don't get mad and blow up at me if I tell you you have done it wrong. If you are willing to do that, you can PM me whenever you need help with the site. I'm on here most days.

Cover pic is on your profile page, avatar is my penguin. The thing under your avatar is assigned as you post more, but you can pay to change it or since you are bold, you can change it in your settings. I am blanking on what it's called. You can change both at a later date, but it may not be the same way depending on if you are bold or not.
There is a one time charge (DD bucks, not real money) to change that thing under your name. (I can never remember what its called)
But once the dd bucks are paid, it can be changed as many times as you want.
Edit
It would be great if all the questions and answers took place here. That way Everyone can learn.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back