• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yeah, he looks brilliant enough not to figure out how to change a boy's diaper in the first place.

And, given the fact he looks like a guy who takes getting his "respect" seriously, I can certainly understand him beating the ungrateful little bastard into hamburger for deliberately hosing him down. :sarcasm: A "little man complex" is quite a cross to bear.

On the bright side, he has "prison bitch" written all over him and he should go straight into Max. Beating an 18 m.o. toddler to death amongst the hardcore murderer, rapist and gansta crowd should guarantee he doesn't get bored what with all the trips to medical he'll be making. I think black, blue and purple will look fabulous on him.

Last edited:
From the link @Just my luck sucks posted above:
16x9

Cicero man has been charged with fatally beating an 18-month-old boy after the child urinated on him during a diaper-changing session, police said.

Martin Alvarado Jr., of the 1600 block of 49th Court, was charged Sunday with first-degree murder in the death of Edwin Eli O'Reilly, according to Ray Hanania, Cicero town spokesman.

According to the Cook County medical examiner's office, the boy died Thursday of multiple blunt force injuries from child abuse, and his death was ruled a homicide, according to an autopsy conducted Friday. The incident took place at the boy's home, according to the medical examiner's office.

In a press release, Hanania said police and paramedics responded to the home after they were notified that the child was unresponsive.

At the time of the beating, Alvarado was taking care of the child, the son of his girlfriend, officials said.
The toddler was crying and suffered from loose bowel movements, according to police.

As Alvarado was in the process of changing the toddler's diaper, he urinated on Alvarado. According to investigators, the incident enraged Alvarado, who responded by repeatedly striking the boy.

Alvarado made incriminating statements and gave a videorecorded confession, according to Hanania.

An Illinois Department of Children and Family Services spokeswoman said the agency has had prior contact with the family, but officials would not elaborate.

An older sibling of the deceased child has been turned over to a family member, officials said.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...after-boy-urinates-on-him-20150412-story.html

oh martin, you do have a lot to learn...aint gonna happen in prison. good luck son. keep on keepin` on showing them infants whatsup!

my grandson Colton was so good today while me and my daughter were out shopping! He is an angel and put up with us today. we changed him too he didn t pee on us this time he has me once can u imagine doing that to a sweet little baby. what a motherfucker.
11148377_380892608782132_5360926986465979300_n.jpg
g.

Last edited:
The mug shot looks like a chick with a buzz cut.

Girly-boy is going to have lots of fun in prison, his fellow inmates are sure to loooove that mouth...

I can't wait til he pees all over himself in prison when he realizes his sorry ass is about to face some justice...day after day after day. :)

Yeah, he looks brilliant enough not to figure out how to change a boy's diaper in the first place.

And, given the fact he looks like a guy who takes getting his "respect" seriously, I can certainly understand him beating the ungrateful little bastard into hamburger for deliberately hosing him down. :sarcasm: A "little man complex" is quite a cross to bear.

On the bright side, he has "prison bitch" written all over him and he should go straight into Max. Beating an 18 m.o. toddler to death amongst the hardcore murderer, rapist and gansta crowd should guarantee he doesn't get bored what with all the trips to medical he'll be making. I think black, blue and purple will look fabulous on him.
My dad is an RN... He worked in the infirmary at a prison at one point... I tell him about all these stories all the time and he said that nobody.. Even the hardened seasoned criminals doing life absolutely hate baby rapers... And he has seen many d bags come his way due to prison justice.. And he said it was glorious

My dad is an RN... He worked in the infirmary at a prison at one point... I tell him about all these stories all the time and he said that nobody.. Even the hardened seasoned criminals doing life absolutely hate baby rapers... And he has seen many d bags come his way due to prison justice.. And he said it was glorious

Awesome! We have that in common. I ran the medical, psych and dental clinics/infirmaries at our jail and one of our state prisons here for almost a decade. There's a "code of honor" among hardcore criminals and it doesn't include baby rapers. He definitely knows what he's talking about. :D

ETA: The only time they're housed in PC is when they're classified as an "obvious risk for harm" or they've already gotten into at least one altercation/beat down. Otherwise, ours go straight into general population.

Last edited:
H
Awesome! We have that in common. I ran the medical, psych and dental clinics/infirmaries at our jail and one of our state prisons here for almost a decade. There's a "code of honor" among hardcore criminals and it doesn't include baby rapers. He definitely knows what he's talking about. :D
Colton is 10 months btw and those are toddler skinny jeans my daughter bought for him.
cute little nugget .

ETA: The only time they're housed in PC is when they're classified as an "obvious risk for harm" or they've already gotten into at least one altercation/beat down. Otherwise, ours go straight into general population.
He said dudes going down for like armed robbery... Drug running... Arian brotherhood... They all had families and kids and missed them... And as bad as they may have acted and done some not nice things..... Absolutely detested baby rapers and had zero problem beating the shit out of those guys.

Rest assured everybody. A young, baby faced, child murdering (or raping) animal such as this douchebag has a 7 times greater chance of being assaulted in prison then your average inmate. Can u imagine a strapping young man such as himself fighting back against hardcore gang members? :penguin: His bullseye tramp stamp is practically visible from the mugshot.
Not that this behavior is accepted. But u can't be all places at all times. Especially behind locked cell doors. :cool:

I know I'm gonna feel stupid when I hear the answers but I give up trying to figure it out ..lol.. what does these 2 abbreviations mean..
ETA and SIC... thanks in advance..

Rest assured everybody. A young, baby faced, child murdering (or raping) animal such as this douchebag has a 7 times greater chance of being assaulted in prison then your average inmate. Can u imagine a strapping young man such as himself fighting back against hardcore gang members? :penguin: His bullseye tramp stamp is practically visible from the mugshot.
Not that this behavior is accepted. But u can't be all places at all times. Especially behind locked cell doors. :cool:

You do the best you can do, but where there's a will, they'll find a way. That's life in the zoo, eh? *S*

I know I'm gonna feel stupid when I hear the answers but I give up trying to figure it out ..lol.. what does these 2 abbreviations mean..
ETA and SIC... thanks in advance..

ETA = Edit(ed) To Add - It's usually used to post after thoughts or additional comments.

And the only "SIC" I know you'll usually see in news articles as (sic) or [sic] which is a writing reference that means something's being quoted in someone's own words, as opposed to being written correctly. It can also mean "sic" as in attack/assault, like "sic 'em".

Anyone else know of another SIC?

ETA = Edit(ed) To Add - It's usually used to post after thoughts or additional comments.

And the only "SIC" I know you'll usually see in news articles as (sic) or [sic] which is a writing reference that means something's being quoted in someone's own words, as opposed to being written correctly. It can also mean "sic" as in attack/assault, like "sic 'em".

Anyone else know of another SIC?
I searched for it too in the thread. Didn't even think of the spelling thing. All I came up with was Second In Command because we were talking prisons. :facepalm: Your answer sounds more accurate. :p :banghead:

Eta = edited to add

Sic - I believe is the same when used in a book or magazine article. Indicates an error or calls out an error.

ETA- I see forensic covered it above. GMTA

Last edited:
I searched for it too in the thread. Didn't even think of the spelling thing. All I came up with was Second In Command because we were talking prisons. :facepalm: Your answer sounds more accurate. :p :banghead:

Well, I'm stealing yours and dropping it in my abbreviation bag, too! :spy: :joyful:

My grandson was napping with my daughter in law and somehow managed to crap all over her. We laughed for days!

212xwli.jpg

See there? Now that's a SANE reaction! And a picture that'll be treasured for a lifetime. The guy in this story was a time bomb with a chip on his shoulder who had no business around ANYone's child.

Back