• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
4kmzs.jpg
Aaron Hernandez​
June 19 2013
Aaron Hernandez questioned in connection with North Attleboro murder
NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - State and local police spent hours at the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday night as another group of officers searched an industrial park about a mile away where a body was discovered the day before.

Police at the scene and prosecutors would not comment on the actions while Sports Illustrated, citing an unidentified source, reported that Hernandez was not believed to be a suspect in what was being treated as a possible homicide. Police had spoken with Hernandez, the magazine said.

Sports Illustrated reported that the link between Hernandez and the case was a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island plates that police had been searching for. The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., said the SUV was registered to Enterprise and investigators wanted to analyze it for fingerprints.

The Associated Press could not independently confirm the reports.

No cause of death had been released for the body found about 5:30 p.m. Monday.

Hernandez is represented by the Athletes First agency, which said it has no comment "on the Aaron Hernandez situation." The player's mother said by telephone from Connecticut on Tuesday she had no knowledge of a case involving him.

The Patriots drafted Hernandez out of Florida in 2010. Since then, he has combined with Rob Gronkowski to form one of the top tight end duos in the NFL.

On Tuesday night, some police officers stood on the front steps of Hernandez's home and others could be seen inside. Some walked around the driveway and in the garage with flashlights. Before wrapping up their work for the night, one officer took a box out of the massive house.

"I am aware of the reports, but I do not anticipate that we will be commenting publicly during an ongoing police investigation," Patriots spokesman Stacey James said.

North Attleborough is south of Boston on the Rhode Island state line, not far from the Patriots' stadium in Foxboro.

In 38 games, the 6-foot-1, 245-pound Hernandez has 175 receptions for 1,956 yards and 18 touchdowns. He missed 10 games last season with an ankle injury and had shoulder surgery in April, but is expected to be ready for training camp. The Patriots have not said which shoulder was operated on.

Last summer, the Patriots gave Hernandez a five-year contract. It was worth $40 million, according to reports, and came just months after the team locked up Gronkowski, through 2019.

"Aaron's improved a lot," Patriots coach Bill Belichick said at the time. "He's worked hard, he's improved a lot in all phases of the game - the passing game, the running game, protection and his overall versatility. He's doing a good job for us."
[....]
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/0...rth-attleboro-murder-90299.html#ixzz2WoEuJiQS

June 20 2013
A security system at the suburban Boston home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was found destroyed Thursday, along with a personal cell phone, while authorities continue to investigate his possible connection to the murder of a 27-year-old man, ABC reports.
Hernandez, a tight end with the New England Patriots, has not yet been ruled out as a person interest in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd, whose body as found about a mile from the tony North Attleboro, Mass. home where he lives.

Investigators tell ABC News that video surveillance equipment was intentionally destroyed, but they didn't say whether or not Hernandez was one who did it. They also said that Hernandez turned over a cell phone that was "in pieces."

Lloyd's body was found with a gunshot wound to the head early Monday morning.

Authorities have spent the last several days both interviewing the three-year Patriots veteran and combing through his Massachusetts home[,,,,]
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/0...cell-phone-destroyed-90368.html#ixzz2WoE5Jgxt

And a busted security system and destroyed cell phone don't sound like harbingers of innocence. I wonder what happened, and how involved Hernandez is?

I'm a big Pats fan and now live in Ct very close to were Hernandez grew up. I'm a huge fan of the guy. It is such a shame to hear of people who have made it big and continue to act like ghetto hoods. I'f he's found guilty of something I will guanantee you he'll get a much lighter sentence than you or I would.

I'm a big Pats fan and now live in Ct very close to were Hernandez grew up. I'm a huge fan of the guy. It is such a shame to hear of people who have made it big and continue to act like ghetto hoods. I'f he's found guilty of something I will guanantee you he'll get a much lighter sentence than you or I would.

I have to admit, I am shocked. Aaron seemed to me to be on the up and up. So stupid if he is guilty of anything. I grew up in New England and it would be hard to find a bigger fan than me for their sports program.

I think that if he does turn out to be involved, it will be because he was hanging out with bad company.

Apparently, the man murdered was his baby mama's sister's boyfriend. He also hired a cleaning crew to deep clean his house a day after the murder. There was multiple people that saw them two hanging out the night of the murder. I'm thinking some shit went down and he may be covering for someone. It's a shame...

I think that if he does turn out to be involved, it will be because he was hanging out with bad company.

I hope so, he did I t seem t be the type but whom knows anymore what that type is?

Apparently, the man murdered was his baby mama's sister's boyfriend. He also hired a cleaning crew to deep clean his house a day after the murder. There was multiple people that saw them two hanging out the night of the murder. I'm thinking some shit went down and he may be covering for someone. It's a shame...
http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/report-hernandez-thought-have-gang-affiliations

He's the bad company
yes he is that type
He's covering for himself, that's what criminals do
Seems he's around a LOT of shooting

Now, Hernandez faces an off-field offensive blitz on two fronts. Mass. police are investigating Hernandez’s possible connection to Odin Lloyd, a 27 year-old linebacker for the semi-pro football team, the Boston Bandits, whose body was found dumped in an industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez’s home. Hernandez is also facing a civil personal-injury suit, filed by Alexander S. Bradley, who alleges that Hernandez shot him in the arm and face after the two left Miami club Tootsie’s Cabaret in February.
http://www.backstageol.com/sports/the-aaron-hernandez-story-what-you-need-to-know/

Prior to the 2010 NFL draft, it was widely known that Aaron Hernandez had failed drug tests while at the University of Florida. That was apparently not the only reason the Patriots tight end fell to the fourth round. Some of Hernandez’s associates in his hometown of Bristol, Conn., were involved in gang activity, according to Sports Illustrated. Multiple NFL personnel sources and a law enforcement official told SI about the off-field concerns. Hernandez was removed from “a lot” of teams’ draft boards prior to being selected in the fourth round by New England, according to the SI report

http://nesn.com/2013/06/report-aaro...patriots-tight-end-to-fall-in-2010-nfl-draft/

rAccording to a SI.com report, NFL teams were scared away from the prospect of drafting Aaron Hernandez in 2010 because of connections he may have had with gang members in Connecticut.

An NFL personnel executive said there were a lot of teams that had New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez off their draft board in the 2010 NFL Draft because some of his associates had alleged gang affiliations.

Patriots | Teams shied away from Aaron Hernandez due to gang affiliations http://ewallstreeter.com/patriots-t...-due-to-gang-affiliations-6886/#ixzz2Wrv3IKd0

Aaron Hernandez Was Questioned About Shooting While He Was at Florida

It should be noted Hernandez was never arrested in any of these prior incidents that are coming to light now, but it makes you wonder if it made him feel untouchable when it came to committing crimes or was he just at the wrong place at wrong time?

Here is the latest news about a shooting that took place while Hernandez was at the University of Florida

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-while-he-was-at-florida/#B6g1Q1Xg5QHxBpBG.99

Last edited:
After doing some reading, I think you're right, [MENTION=2383]biteme[/MENTION]. Hernandez knows what happened, and is either the killer or an accessory. It's a shame, but it happens all too often.

He must feel untouchable, if he thinks that breaking the hardware of his phone will destroy the data on it.

Ok from what I gather murder victim Odin Lloyd dated Shaneah Jenkins the sister of Aaron Hernandez's babies momma Shayanna Jenkins. (I think they have a 3rd sister named Ontavia)

How long do you think before they charge him with something more serious? He knows what happened whether he was the culprit or not but this shit is hinky that's for sure.

They are right now charging him with obstruction for destroying the video surveillance equipment and also his cell phone, that's it for now. I think they are building a case against him. They keep saying he was the last person seen out with the victim that night. I'm sure more will come out after the weekend.

ESPN's legal analyst talks about expected legal actions and their implications in the Hernandez investigation.

These alleged actions by Hernandez would be breathtakingly stupid and are undoubtedly contrary to the advice he would receive from his attorney. This warrant does not stop the murder investigation. If anything, it increases the momentum of the murder probe.

Only the most aggressive of prosecutors would insist on a raid to arrest Hernandez and drag him into a courthouse or a jail. It would be a grandstand play. It does happen, but I do not expect it today. It is likely that his lawyer has arranged for Hernandez to surrender and to post bond today.

Hernandez probably will show up in some court building, surrender and walk out on bail.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9410085

Baby mama's sister's boyfriend? Can someone help a redneck out here, is that like my 3rd cousin twice removed?
Haha nope it's just like it says Hernandez's baby mama has a sister and its the sisters boyfriend who is dead. Hence the baby mama sister's boyfriend. If they were all married it would be his bro in law.

The link wouldn't open on my phone but whatever happens, he'll get off easy. Mark my friggin' words!

I'm not so sure of that. Plenty of NFL'ers get more time than you'd think for crimes. Burress shot HIMSELF in the groin on accident and got two years for his illegal gun and did damn near all of it. Vick got like two years too.

I'm not so sure of that. Plenty of NFL'ers get more time than you'd think for crimes. Burress shot HIMSELF in the groin on accident and got two years for his illegal gun and did damn near all of it. Vick got like two years too.

I hope that you're right RM, but I can't help but wonder how much time we would have got for discharging a loaded, unregistered handgun in a crowded NYC nightclub, or financed and ran an large dog-fighting operation. Either way, I'll hedge my bets by taking Gronkowski in fantasy football next season!

Last edited:
I hope that you're right RM, but I can't help but wonder how much time we would have got for discharging a loaded, unregistered handgun in a crowded NYC nightclub, or financed and ran an large dog-fighting operation. Either way, I'll hedge my bets by taking Gronkowski in fantasy football next season!

With enough money and a great law firm, you'd probably get the same sentence or less
Bet if Bloomburgers son had accidentally discharged a weapon in a club, he would've done ZERO jail time
Its all about connections and money, politicians have the connections, athletes have the money and need an expensive connected law firm

Either way, I'll hedge my bets by taking Gronkowski in fantasy football next season!

I don't know. Gronk's got a broken arm and just had back surgery.

Patriots drop Hernandez after arrestPatriots drop Hernandez after arrest

NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. (CNN) —New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was released from the team Wednesday after being arrested and booked at a police station in North Attleborough, Mass.

For the past several days, investigators have been searching the area near Hernandez's home as they continued their investigation into the death of a man whose body was found less than a mile from the house.

Hernandez will be arraigned later Wednesday, but the Patriots did not wait to dismiss him from the team.

"Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation," the team said in a statement.

State police said they will not release the charge that Hernandez faces until after it is presented in court.

Hernandez's lawyer broke his silence Monday, saying his client has been subjected to "a relentless flood of rumors, misinformation and false reports," including unsubstantiated accounts in some media outlets late last week that an arrest warrant had been issued in connection with the investigation.

On Wednesday, about half a dozen plainclothes police officers went to Hernandez's house and then led him out in handcuffs. He was wearing a white T-shirt and shorts.

Authorities have been tight-lipped since 27-year-old Odin Lloyd's body was found last week.

Lloyd's sister, Olivia Thibou, said she was glad to hear about Hernandez's arrest.

"God is great," she said. "It's the best news I've had since my brother was killed last week."
[.....]
http://www.wtae.com/news/national/p.../20720666/-/kbo1su/-/index.html#ixzz2XKyqiybs

Hernandez charged with murder
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murder in the death of 27-year-old semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd, who was found shot execution-style about a half-mile from Hernandez's home.
[...]

The Patriots were aware of prior troubles in Hernandez's past before drafting him in the fourth round of the 2010 NFL Draft out of the University of Florida.

After the draft, the Boston Globe reported Hernandez had failed multiple drug tests, perhaps as many as six, while at Florida, which led Hernandez to issue a statement admitting to the one failed test that led to a suspension from the school's 2008 season opener.

In that statement, which was released through the Patriots, Hernandez said he was as candid as he could possibly be with NFL teams about football and his personal life.

"I regret what happened; I learned from it and will make better decisions going forward," Hernandez said in that 2010 statement.

The Patriots twice decided Hernandez was worth the risk, first when Bill Belichick drafted him in the fourth round and again last year when they offered Hernandez a long-term contract extension that would pay him $40 million through 2018.

Hernandez cried at a news conference announcing the deal and called that August day one of the best of his life. He gave $50,000 of his new paycheck to the Myra Kraft Foundation.

"You get changed by the Bill Belichick way; you get changed by the Patriot way," Hernandez said at that news conference.

In addition to the criminal charges, Hernandez is also the subject of a civil complaint filed this month in a U.S. District Court in South Florida by a Connecticut man. In the complaint filed by attorneys for 30-year-old Alexander S. Bradley, Hernandez is accused of shooting Bradley in the face while the two were in a vehicle early Feb. 13 after a night of partying at a strip club in Miami.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2013/06/26/aaron-hernandez-charged-with-murder/2459751/

ikd5xs3.jpg
EU75waH.jpg

In the final minutes of his life, Odin Lloyd sent a series of texts to his sister.

"Did you see who I was with?" said the first, at 3:07 a.m. June 17. "Who?" she finally replied.

"NFL," he texted back, then added: "Just so you know."

It was 3:23 a.m. Moments later, Lloyd would be dead in what a prosecutor called an execution-style shooting orchestrated by New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez because his friend talked to the wrong people at a nightclub.
[...]

His attorney, Michael Fee, called the case circumstantial during a Wednesday afternoon court hearing packed with reporters, curiosity seekers and police officers. Fee said there was a "rather hysterical atmosphere" surrounding the case and urged the judge to disregard his client's celebrity status as he asked for Hernandez, 23, to be released on bail.

The judge, though, ordered Hernandez held without bail on the murder charge and five weapons counts. If convicted, Hernandez could get life in prison without parole.

Hernandez stood impassively with his hands cuffed in front of him as Bristol County Assistant District Attorney Bill McCauley laid out a detailed timeline of the events, cobbled together from sources including witnesses, surveillance video, text messages and data from cellphone towers.
[...]

On June 14, Lloyd went with Hernandez to a Boston club, Rumor. McCauley said Hernandez was upset Lloyd had talked to people there with whom Hernandez had trouble. He did not elaborate.

Two days later, McCauley said, on June 16, Hernandez texted two unidentified friends. He asked them to hurry to Massachusetts from Connecticut. At 9:05 p.m., a few minutes after the first message to his friends, Hernandez texted Lloyd to tell him he wanted to get together, McCauley said.

Later, surveillance footage from Hernandez's home showed his friends arrive and go inside. Hernandez, holding a gun, then told someone in the house he was upset and couldn't trust anyone anymore, the prosecutor said.

At 1:12 a.m., the three left in Hernandez's rented silver Nissan Altima, McCauley said. Cell towers tracked their movements to a gas station off the highway. There, he said, Hernandez bought blue Bubblicious gum.

At 2:32 a.m., they arrived outside Lloyd's home in Boston and texted him that they were there. McCauley said Lloyd's sister saw him get into Hernandez's car.

From there, surveillance cameras captured images of what the prosecutor said was Hernandez driving the silver Altima through Boston. As they drove back toward North Attleborough, Hernandez told Lloyd he was upset about what happened at the club and didn't trust him, McCauley said. That was when Lloyd began sending texts to his sister.

Surveillance video showed the car entering the industrial park and at 3:23 a.m. driving down a gravel road near where Lloyd's body was found. Four minutes later, McCauley said, the car emerged. During that period, employees working an overnight shift nearby heard several gunshots, McCauley said.

McCauley said Lloyd was shot multiple times, including twice from above as he was lying on the ground. He said five .45 caliber casings were found at the scene.

Authorities did not say who fired the shots or identify the two others with Hernandez.

At 3:29 a.m., surveillance at Hernandez's house showed him arriving, McCauley said.

"The defendant was walking through the house with a gun in his hand. That's captured on video," he said.

His friend is also seen holding a gun, and neither weapon has been found, McCauley said.

Then, the surveillance system stopped recording, and footage was missing from the six to eight hours after the slaying, he said.

The afternoon of June 17, the prosecutor said, Hernandez returned the rental car, offering the attendant a piece of blue Bubblicious gum when he dropped it off. While cleaning the car, the attendant found a piece of blue Bubblicious gum and a shell casing, which he threw away. Police later searched the trash bin and found the gum and the casing. The prosecutor said it was tested and matched the casings found where Lloyd was killed.
[...]

Hernandez became a father on Nov. 6 and said he intended to change his ways: "Now, another one is looking up to me. I can't just be young and reckless Aaron no more. I'm going to try to do the right things."
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/06/texts_video_cited_in_charges_a.html

The former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez got into a car with the victim Odin Lloyd the night he was murdered and Odin felt that something wasn’t right. He apparently knew that he was going to die as he sent out two texts after getting into the car.
[...]

According to the First Assistant District Attorney William McCauley, Hernandez “drove the victim to the remote spot, and he then orchestrated his execution. That’s what it was.” McCauley made the accusation in the Attleboro District Court.

It apparently was an execution that Lloyd suspected that Aaron Hernandez was going to carry out. The texts that the victim sent out seem to show that he knew that he was going to die. Although it appears that he may have tried to escape from what the District Attorney said next.

McCauley went on to say, “As (Lloyd) tried to turn, he was shot in the back, and the defendant and his confederates stood over him and delivered the two fatal shots. He orchestrated the crime from the beginning and took steps to conceal and destroy evidence.”

Hernandez was taken into the court hearing Wearing a white V-neck shirt, red sports shorts and handcuffs. He showed no emotion as prosecutors laid out a their account of what allegedly happened the night that Odin Lloyd, a 27 year-old semi-professional football player, was killed. They based their evidence on what they say is surveillance camera footage as well as text messages. The evidence also included statement from witnesses who were working the overnight shift who heard gunshots as evidence.

Hernandez wiped tears from his face at the very end of the arraignment.
[...]
http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/aaron-hernandez-victim-knew-he-was-going-to-die/

The investigation also cost Hernandez his endorsement contract with CytoSport, which makes Muscle Milk and other supplements for athletes, last week.

Further information about the investigation is likely to be scarce. Attleboro District Court Magistrate Mark Sturdy sealed the case records and has imposed a gag order on prosecutors and defense attorneys alike.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...dez-orchestrated-execution-concealed-evidence

Back