• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
KSDK -- A Fenton woman is charged with inflicting serious injuries on her two-year-old niece.
Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer said that on Tuesday, deputies responded to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital to investigate a report of alleged child abuse.
Deputies said the toddler had a fractured skull and bruises on her face and head. Her aunt, 25-year-old Natasha Holman, had been caring for her when the alleged abuse happened.
[...]
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=206364
2w5qbu1.jpg
Natasha Holman​

(KMOV)— A woman is charged with fracturing her niece's skull.
Natasha Holman, 25, has been charged with 2nd degree assault after her niece, who she was caring for at the time, was found to have injuries caused from abuse.
According to police, the 2-year-old victim was taken to Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital where she had a fractured skull and obvious bruising on her face and head.
[...]
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Fenton-woman-charged-after-beating-her-niece-97973964.html

What's the story here? Was she babysitting or in custody of the child? She's a beautiful girl. Was she too much of a princess to change a diaper? Was the baby too pretty and a threat to her "fairest in the land" designation?

What's the story here? Was she babysitting or in custody of the child? She's a beautiful girl. Was she too much of a princess to change a diaper? Was the baby too pretty and a threat to her "fairest in the land" designation?
I'm her Ex-Fiance, was with her 4 years, and she always loved kids, wanted us to start a family, but had a crazy side like most women do... I was surprised to find out about this, and I'm wondering what her brother john(child's father) is thinking about this... I have a 2 year old daughter with another woman now, and I gotta say, DAMN! I'm glad we didn't have kids together! But tasha was never a stuck up princess or anything. Vary down to earth... I wonder what really happened? Maybe just snapped...

I'm her Ex-Fiance, was with her 4 years, and she always loved kids, wanted us to start a family, but had a crazy side like most women do... I was surprised to find out about this, and I'm wondering what her brother john(child's father) is thinking about this... I have a 2 year old daughter with another woman now, and I gotta say, DAMN! I'm glad we didn't have kids together! But tasha was never a stuck up princess or anything. Vary down to earth... I wonder what really happened? Maybe just snapped...
How is her niece doing?

How is her niece doing?

Probably not as well as the aunt is doing. Traumatic head injuries are the gift that keeps on giving for an entire lifetime. So the little girl will always deal with the aftereffects of the abuse, whether she realizes her problems stem from it or not. Holman, on the other hand, should have nearly finished "paying her debt to society" right about now.

In court she stated that she was angry at her brother so she took it out on her baby niece. I'm not sure how a person who would do that at the age of 25 can ever be rehabilitated, but the justice system seems confident, so...

http://archive.ksdk.com/news/articl...an-gets-probation-for-fracturing-nieces-skull

So the little girl will always deal with the aftereffects of the abuse, whether she realizes her problems stem from it or not.

I had a traumatic head injury when I was 12 at the hands of an adult among other things. Most of my memories before that are gone and I have extreme emotional detachment towards others. But I am a good person with high moral standards (remember morality is subjective) so I think in spite of the detachment I have been a good mom and partner, always putting others first. Part of me is just afraid of what would happen if I put myself first. Back to your comment, getting to that place took 10+ years of therapy to be able to function like a "normal" person. I hope the girl has been able to get that to become a "happy" functioning person.

It is really a shame that those who cause the problems never really have to live with them.

Idk if she did any prison time, can't find an article with an update...
However, she's all over FB with pics of her with little kids & babies!

She calls herself a 'Psycho Crazy Bitch'? Appropriate!
& 'Congrats' are in order-- she just got engaged
A little advice for the happy couple... DON'T HAVE KIDS!o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if she did any prison time, can't find an article with an update...
However, she's all over FB with pics of her with little kids & babies!

She calls herself a 'Psycho Crazy Bitch'? Appropriate!
& 'Congrats' are in order-- she just got engaged
A little advice for the happy couple... DON'T HAVE KIDS!o_O

According to the article I linked, she was given 5 years probation. Now she's considered to fit to be a mother, apparently.

She told the court that she fractured her niece's skull because she was mad at her brother. I don't understand how she is ever allowed to be within 30 yards of a child again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her niece walked into a swing at her brother. It was an accident. The niece is beautiful and healthy no permanent damage.

So that should give her a pass? No rational adult attempts to punch another adult if there are children around....

Like duh.

I'm glad her niece is doing well though.

However, Natasha is a fucking cunt rag..... And clearly can't handle her emotions. Accident or no, that was an incredibly stupid thing to do.

It was an accident. AND she's kind of hot. Relax people!

If you're ugly, don't even THINK about accidentally harming a baby!

It was an accident. AND she's kind of hot. Relax people!

If you're ugly, don't even THINK about accidentally harming a baby!
Kinda hot? Really? Have you looked at her Facebook?
Not that it matters in the slightest. Who gives one crap what she looks like. The question here is, is she suitable to care for children alone and trustworthy enough to care for her own baby?

But I guess the state said she was! So, who am I to question their judgement! :whistle:
We all know children's services puts children first and foremost. :(

Kinda hot? Really? Have you looked at her Facebook?
Not that it matters in the slightest. Who gives one crap what she looks like. The question here is, is she suitable to care for children alone and trustworthy enough to care for her own baby?

But I guess the state said she was! So, who am I to question their judgement! :whistle:
We all know children's services puts children first and foremost. :(

No I haven't looked at her facebook. I'm not an actual creep! Just a pretend one...

Of course it doesn't matter what she looks like! Jodi Arias on the other hand... never harmed a baby!

Back