• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Natalynn Miller's Memorial Myspace Page

Hey everyone, there is now a MySpace Page set up in memory of Natalynn Miller. You can check it out at: www.myspace.com/natalynnmiller , feel free to add her as a friend if you haven't already.

I don't see her Dad's Myspace on here, if I'm missing it I'm sorry for the repost.
he has a ton of gorgeous photos of his Daughter, it's obvious how much he loved her.

http://www.myspace.com/troymiller559

l64b2dd0e2fcc4640821b58.jpg

l46753da6cb304851b5993a.jpg

56793051.jpg

3yearoldnatalynnleamill.jpg

Last edited:
omg...the pic of her suckin her thumb just hit me in the gut...she looks exactly like what my lil girl savannah looked like at about 2 yrs old...thumb and all...RIP baby girl:bawling:

She loved that bunny, it was her favorite toy. She had it since she was born, and she still has it with her in her grave.

Murder suspect Ryan Jones of Visalia lost a bid Tuesday to avoid a death penalty trial in the 2009 death of his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter.

Jones is charged with the murder of Natalynn Miller, who died of blunt force trauma on March 22, 2009. Tulare County Superior Court Judge Valeriano Saucedo ruled that the special circumstance of torture can stand, making Jones eligible for the death penalty if found guilty. . . .

Meanwhile, the girl's mother, Nicole Lee, is charged with child endangerment resulting in serious bodily injury. . . .
http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/03/06/2750197/local-briefs-parlier-man-gets.html

Been a while since there's been any movement on this case. I'm glad it's finally moving forward again.

I want the next update to be that he was ripped to shreds and no one could even make heads or tails of the remains...That would be a great update. As for the whore, I want her to walk free...yes, for now until Karma is ready to deal with this shit. I will wait, she has to pay with her life.

Ryan Jones baby killer.
Needs his face put up here for all to shit on. I hope he gets the DP but dies by the hands of his equals in prison waiting on it.
10076743-bg2.jpg

Natalynn looked like her father, nothing remote like the woman who left her in the care of the depraved piece of flesh.

Natalynn you live in the heart of your father, in his eye's he carries you and in those who see and feel you near them in the dreams you grace. . . your light is a reminder that the spirit lives---
not a one can take that from you.
Light the heaven's with your beautiful light.

NatalynnLeaMiller.jpg

angel kisses...

Last edited:
I just read the article at the link and

"Hughes described Ryann Jones’ behavior as “appropriate” for the circumstances and said Jones was pacing while walking with his hands on his head. He also appeared to have been crying at some point".

I bet he was pacing and crying, fucker knew he was caught and going to jail.

Not that it matters but I bet douche bag jones didn't like the baby daddy and sure as hell didn't like him coming around. Hell I bet baby Natalynn didn't like him from the beginning and that's why he started abusing her. Unless he started abusing her to hurt her Daddy. Either way he's a stinky piece of shit and her mama ain't nothin better. Your baby all bruised up after staying with your bf and you do nothing about it? Fuck you. I hope some ugly big Bertha makes you her bitch in jail.

After a three-week trial and five days of deliberations, a Tulare County jury on Friday found Ryann Jones, 29, guilty of second-degree murder in the death of 3-year-old Natalynn Miller.

The jury did not find the Visalia man guilty of first-degree murder with special circumstance of torture, which could have resulted in the death penalty.

But Jones was found guilty of child abuse causing the death of a child under 8, for which he faces a mandatory sentence of 25 years to life.

Jones remained stoic as the verdict was read.
[...]

Jurors told reporters the evidence supported the lesser charge.

Juror Lonnie Turney of Porterville said he "was on the fence" between first- and second-degree murder, but after considering testimony from doctors and the evidence photos, he settled on second-degree.

And, said juror Jacob Williams of Tulare, "there was some doubt on really what happened."

Although the verdict was less than prosecutors sought, "we are gratified they saw he was guilty of this horrible act," Assistant District Attorney Anthony Fultz said.
[...]

Jones, in jail since shortly after Natalynn's death, will be sentenced Jan. 21.

Meanwhile, Natalynn's mother, Nicole Lee, 34, faces charges of child endangerment with the special allegation of injury resulting in death, and drug possession.

She is scheduled for trial in May and if found guilty could face 10 years in prison.
http://www.fresnobee.com/2013/12/20/3677719/jury-find-visalia-man-guilty-of.html

I have a deep sense off hatred for so called mothers like this. Putting her needs before her own child.
What's even worse, putting some PENIS's needs ahead of her child's! The only reason I'm even differentiating is because of the saying "you can't take care of anyone if you don't take care of yourself" Which many many mom's give up to care for everyone else. To me, if something happened to my child while I wasn't there, whether on purpose or not, he was to WATCH the child. Even if the child fell, which I don't believe for one second, if the Penis had been doing what he should, a fall wouldn't happen either, this is not an 8 year old boy falling from a tree in the yard, this is a 3 1/2 yr old little TODDLER! Who should have eyes on them pretty much 24/7! I couldn't forgive a PENIS for killing my child on purpose OR on accident!

Jones’s attorney, Phillip Cherney, filed a 30-page motion earlier this month stating that the prosecution used inappropriate photos during closing arguments against Jones, who was charged in the death of 3-year-old Natalynn Miller in 2009.In her closing argument, Brenda Broker, a deputy prosecutor, showed the jury a photo of Natalynn and her father. The photo was used during the trial to show that Natalynn didn’t have bruising on her head when the photo was taken. However, the photo wasn’t supposed to be used to invoke emotion, rather it was to be used as evidence. . . .

Jones’ brother, Kenny Jones [now there's an authority to quote], said he believes jurors were asked to render a verdict based on emotion, instead of the facts of the case. His brother maintains he didn’t kill his girlfriend’s toddler daughter on the afternoon of March 22, 2009.He was set to be sentenced last week. That has been postponed as Broker prepares a response to Cherney’s motion for mistrial.

He added that if the motion is denied, he feels his brother has a strong appeal case based on the argument.

A Tulare County jury convicted Ryann Jones, 30, in late December of second-degree murder and found him not guilty of the original first-degree charges that the prosecution sought. Following the verdict, a handful of jurors said that half of them didn’t feel Jones was guilty at all. Some fought for a conviction and others said they felt the District Attorney’s Office “overreached” when they sought murder and torture charges.
Oscar Walker of Tulare said he felt the case was a way for the District Attorney’s Office to make a name for itself.

“It just seemed like grandstanding up there,” he said. “Reaching for first degree murder hurt them. This should never have been in court for first-degree murder.” . . .

Cherney asked that if the motion is granted, the prosecution try Jones and Nicole Lee at the same time.
http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/ar...ks-mistrial-sentencing-delayed?nclick_check=1

They're bandying about words like "junk science" in the defense of the perps. Yish.

said he believes jurors were asked to render a verdict based on emotion, instead of the facts of the case.
I hate to break it to these two clowns but when a toddler is beaten to death a jury invokes emotion. Sorry, but it's only natural If a bench trial is chosen you have a better chance of a judge going just on facts and evidence but a jury is lay people and while they say they won't let their emotions come into play the reality is that it takes a "special" kind of asshole to see pictures of a beaten toddler and hear the graphic testimony of the child's injuries and NOT think of one of their own children or family. It's just life.

Why are they bitching? He got 2nd degree and not 1st. Just a way to clog the system even more and cost the state more money. Assholes

Nearly five years after the death of Natalynn Miller, a Tulare County judge sentenced defendant Ryann Jones to 25 years to life in prison for assault on the 3-year-old child causing her death.

Natalynn died March 22, 2009 of blunt force trauma to her head and abdomen, prosecutors said. . . .

Miller [her father] said that he and the child's mother, Nicole Lee, had broken up. When his visits with his daughter ended and it was time to return Natalynn to her mother and Jones, "she'd tremble in fear at just talking about him," Miller said.

"She lived in terror," he said. . . .

In addition to being convicted to assault on a child causing death, Jones was also found guilty by a jury in December of second-degree murder.

Kalashian [the judge] sentenced him to 15 years to life in prison for that conviction but stayed the sentence so the longer sentence could be imposed. Under the law, the more severe sentence applies when someone is found guilty of two offenses related to the same conduct, Assistant District Attorney Anthony Fultz said.

The judge also ordered him to pay about $12,000 in fees and fines.

Jones showed no emotion as Kalashian read the sentence but pursed his lips tightly as he was being led away by bailiffs.

Jones did not take the stand at his trial, but Kalashian said the evidence showed he was prone to fits of rage. . . .
http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/02/19/3779415/visalia-man-gets-25-years-to-life.html

Jones' family is talking about their perceived grounds for appeal:
Jones will be eligible for parole when he’s 50, given nearly five years of credit for time spent in county jail. . . .

“Natalynn loved Ryann. She smiled when she was with him. She was happy. Had he been violent, I would have been the first person to step in,” said Kenny Jones, Ryann’s older brother. “The only person with rage is Troy Miller, because he resents he didn’t spend time with his daughter.” . . .

Jones’ family and friends also pointed their fingers toward Kalashian, saying he showed a bias toward the prosecution’s case. Jones’ investigator said the judge overlooked several key aspects in the case and didn’t allow testimony that could have debunked findings from the autopsy performed in the case. . . .

The cause of death was ruled a homicide by blunt force trauma, but the defense says the doctor who performed the autopsy made grave errors.Defense attorney Phillip Cherney said Broker’s conduct during the trial, as well as investigators used during the case, make for an easy appeal for Jones. . . .

District Attorney Tim Ward, at some point during the trial, apologized to a local doctor for a DA investigator’s handling of a portion of the case. The doctor had complained that investigator Frank Arnold was rude and abrupt when he served a subpoena and threatened the doctor with arrest in front of clients if he didn’t comply with the order. . . .

Jacob Williams and Oscar Walker, both of Tulare, said they believed both attorneys did an outstanding job, but said Cherney’s closing argument helped seal the deal for a not guilty verdict.

Broker maintains that Jones beat Natalynn to death on the afternoon of March 22, 2009. Cherney says a multitude of things could have happened, including the toddler choking, an infection and past injuries. He showed photos during the trial of bruises Natalynn suffered days before her death. . . .
http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/article/20140220/NEWS01/302200007/Jones-gets-25-years

So, was she frightened of Ryann or did she adore him?

A Visalia woman accused of not protecting her daughter will begin fighting for her freedom this week.

Nicole Lee, the mother of 3-year-old Natalynn Miller, who died in 2009, will go on trial more than four years after her arrest. Lee was arrested in August 2009 after the District Attorney's Office investigated Natalynn's death and said they found cause to make an arrest.

Visalia police didn't see cause for an arrest.

Lee is accused of failing to protect her daughter from Lee's boyfriend, Ryann Jones. Jones, who was originally charged with first-degree murder and torture, was convicted of second-degree murder and child abuse late last year. He was arrested five months before Lee.

His attorney plans to appeal that conviction after several jurors said it was a compromise verdict.

Lee is facing felony child endangerment and a special allegation that the child endangerment led to great bodily injury or death. If convicted, she could spend nearly 10 years in prison.

http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/st...9/trial-set-begin-mom-toddlers-death/9303243/

Back