• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Nasty ass bastard.

— A Springfield man was arrested early Thursday after he brought his 9-week-old granddaughter to a hospital with severe vaginal tearing, according to the Springfield Police Department.

Luther Gene Taylor, 51, of 214 Springfield Ave., was charged with sexual battery on a child younger than 12 — a capital offense — and transported to the Bay County Jail, police reported.

Police said they were summoned Wednesday night to Bay Medical Center Sacred Heart’s emergency room, where pediatric physicians advised the injuries were the result of forced penetration, the release states.

Investigators said Taylor was taking care of the child alone when the injuries occurred. Although he acknowledged he was the sole caregiver at the time of the incident, he refused to explain what happened, police said.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20170525/police-nw-florida-man-rapes-9-week-old-granddaughter

Nasty bastard.

Luther Gene Taylor, 51, of 214 Springfield Ave., was charged with sexual battery on a child younger than 12 — a capital offense — and transported to the Bay County Jail, police reported.

Google searched capital offense.
capital offense definition. Acrime, such as murder or betrayal of one's country, that is treated so seriously that death may be considered an appropriate punishment.

I have always thought rape of a little baby less than 18 months should be the death penalty.

Sat said and then the edit and something else screwed up everything: WTF? I can't, I refuse to try and think reasonably. These sick fuckers should be sent away to some ISIS run part of the world. Let them deal with this trash.
I replied
daesh doesn't if it is their own, they routinely molest little boys and girls and further torture them and others beyond what you could believe
furthermore since its hoss daughter, yeah, she would know, I wouldn't trust a grown dog with this guy but she chose to leave a defenseless baby who now is probably physically irreparably damaged and goign to have to have allot of reconstructive surgery
mugshot
Luther-Gene-Taylor-mugshot-42766397.400x800.jpg

Last edited:
He had a previous charge of child abuse that was dropped from the 90's. Did the parent of the baby know this and still trusted him. I do not believe blood is always thicker than water esp. when than blood in a piece of shit.
Parent may have been that kid, and if young enough or blocked it out not remember anything. I doubt the family parades it around. It's possible the parent didn't know about the dropped charge. It was long enough back that even a small kid could have a baby by now.

As sick as he fucking is, he's smart to not talk. He didn't lie and blame the bathtub, but he didn't give a plausible explanation either. I believe bc he knows he's going to trial the state has to prove he's guilty of the crime for which he's accused. This ain't his first abuse rodeo and he's had charges dropped before. Obvi something horrible happened to the tiny baby girl. I can't really think past that sentence. Y'all are gonna have to finish my though for me

Back