• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
No video yet, but from the description, I don't think I could watch it anyway...:(
They are also not naming the child or her parents to protect the victim. This happened in Connecticut.
Police: Video shows beaten, burned child's 'absolute fear and pain'
collage.jpg

What police saw that night on video from a nanny cam was the 3-year-old girl's terror at being beaten and burned on a hot stove by a 31-year-old woman who had been her full-time baby sitter for a year.

The baby sitter, Lidia Quilligana, is in custody on a first-degree assault charge that carries a 20-year prison sentence. Her bail is set at $1 million.

"In the footage, you can see the absolute fear and pain from the trauma in (the little girl's) facial expressions," Danbury Police Officer..."At one point, I observed Quilligana pick (the child) up by the throat with two hands and toss her to the ground.

"I observed Quilligana repeatedly take (her) by the wrist and put her hands on what appeared to be hot stove burners," the officer said. "I observed Quilligana at one point jump on (the child) while she was lying on the ground and it appeared Quilligana applied all of her weight onto her and then pulled her pants and underwear down and spanked her ..."

Quilligana, who is due in state Superior Court in Danbury on April 22, has yet to enter a plea. Her attorney, Jennifer Tunnard, was not immediately available for comment on Wednesday.

The officer's report gives new details about the afternoon of March 27, when the mother came home from a day of teaching to a scene no parent expects to find.

"Lidia, my nanny, told me that they had made pancakes and when she wasn't watching, my daughter had pushed her little chair up to the stove and burned herself, and that she got the black eye by hitting herself on the stove knob cover when she fell," the mother told police in a statement that night. "I called my pediatrician and was told to bring my daughter in immediately."

After seeing a plastic surgeon about the second-degree burns to her daughter's hands and leg, the mother went home to review footage from the video camera she had secretly installed in December, when she had become suspicious about bruises on her daughter's body.

"It showed Lidia hitting my daughter, force-feeding her something ... and then pushing my daughter's hands on the stove burner to burn her," the statement that the mother gave to police said. "The abuse began right after I left work (that) morning."

The officer said the suspect on the nanny cam appeared to be force-feeding the child something that was too hot to eat, which caused blistering in her mouth. When the child resisted, the nanny struck her, the officer said.

"I observed Quilligana repeatedly smack (her) across the face, each time knocking her to the ground," G
eanuracos wrote.

The officer said he saw, on the video, the suspect attempt to damage child-proof locks on the stove knobs in an apparent attempt to corroborate her story.

A prosecutor in court during the nanny's arraignment on March 30, and who had watched the video from the entire day, called it appalling and successfully argued for Quilligana's bail to be increased from $100,000 to $1 million.

"It is one of the most horrific things I have ever seen," said the prosecutor,
... "You can hear the child screaming on the video as she is trying to get away."
http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Police-Video-shows-beaten-burned-child-s-6202493.php

Last edited:
*just staring at the screen* I've been sitting here since I saw this pop up and the words still won't come...

After seeing a plastic surgeon about the second-degree burns to her daughter's hands and leg, the mother went home to review footage from the video camera she had secretly installed in December, when she had become suspicious about bruises on her daughter's body.

In the event that anyone ever suspects abuse of any kind, you remove the potentially abused one from the situation.
That woman would have felt awful if she would have ended up with a video of her daughter being abused to death.

Mo.ther.fuck. I hope this bitch really gets it in prison.

Like you, @gatekeeper, I am at a loss for words. Hence, the brevity of my post. No words can convey my anger and horror at the cunt, nor my sympathy for that poor child.

More on her court appearance (her next court date is Apr 22):

March 30th
The nanny, Lidia Quilligana, 31...was brought into court in handcuffs. She wore a bright pink knit cap and the same black-and-red-striped sweater she had on when she was charged at her home Friday with first-degree assault.
The mother then watched footage from a "nanny cam" she had installed recently, and shared it with police.

In court on Monday, Quilligana was ordered to remove her cap. She said nothing and listened as a Spanish-language interpreter explained the dialogue between her lawyer, the prosecutor and the judge.

"Your honor, this is all hearsay based on what the mother told police," said Quilligana's lawyer,Jennifer Tunnard. "It is not clear who has seen this video."

"I have seen the video," the prosecutor said, adding the footage showed the nanny forcing the child's hands onto the stove burner several times. "As the child was trying to get away, she grabbed her by the leg and burned her leg on the stove."

Mabbett said bond should be raised from $100,000 to $1 million. The judge agreed and ordered Quilligana to return to court April 22.

Outside the courtroom, Quilligana's supporters declined to say anything to reporters.

Quilligana is a mother of two who has lived in Danbury for 10 years and has no arrest record, her attorney said.

"She has never had any problems with the law and she is a good mother," Tunnard said. "She wants to contest these charges, and I believe a person is innocent until proven guilty."

The child suffered bruises as well as burns, police said.

In court, Mabbett told the judge more charges are pending.

Quilligana had worked full time in the home for a year. She was also responsible for watching twins in the house, Tunnard said.

"Those letters I handed to the court showed that she always has been very trustworthy and they have never had any issues with her,
" Tunnard said. "One million (bond) is very high considering she is a young woman who has never had any problems with the law."

When asked if Quilligana knew about the camera, Tunnard responded she did.

"I believe she was aware that she was being recorded," Tunnard said. "These are just allegations at this point."
http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Nanny-cam-caught-babysitter-burning-child-6168600.php

I want to smack her & her lawyer! Hooray for the $1 Million bond!
And this monster has 2 kids of her own?!
The nanny cam had only been installed since Dec. when the mom noticed suspicious bruises- but she had been babysitting for this family for more than a year--She also watched the family's twins- It's scary to think how long the abuse had been going on...

Last edited:
If I'm suspicious enough to set up a nannycam in my house then you better believe I'm checking the shit often. And that lawyer I'd like to punch in the face.

How the fuk does that lawyer figure they are just allegations? They got that bitch on camera...sounds more like really strong evidence rather that "just allegations"....and if she knew she was being recorded that bitch wouldn't have lied to the mom about how her kid got hurt...

How the fuk does that lawyer figure they are just allegations? They got that bitch on camera...sounds more like really strong evidence rather that "just allegations"....and if she knew she was being recorded that bitch wouldn't have lied to the mom about how her kid got hurt...

Seriously. Defense attys. have a hard enough time gaining any credibility with their clients (because everybody's always innocent) without this dumb ditz coming up with that ridiculous mess. I can just see the judge trying to hide his/her :wtf: face. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't think I could keep it together if I saw this.
I already have a bit of an anger issue :punch::rage: I'd fuck that bitch up. :devil:
What an evil cunt!!

This f**kin bitch needs to be cunt kicked into next week. Tie her spread-eagle over a fiery pit until she's screaming in pain, begging for mercy...then turn the f**kin spit...

As for the mother...she suspected since December that her baby was being abused, wtf. Should have shit canned her ass then.

This f**kin bitch needs to be cunt kicked into next week. Tie her spread-eagle over a fiery pit until she's screaming in pain, begging for mercy...then turn the f**kin spit...

As for the mother...she suspected since December that her baby was being abused, wtf. Should have shit canned her ass then.
Yeah, I'm totally not even trying to crucify this poor mother here, but I agree. December to April is a long time, and probably seems even longer to a child who's being abused. Sending lots of healing prayers to the little girl and her family..

I'm glad the mother caught it on video. If not, this woman would have been free to go on abusing who knows how many other children. I do hope she was checking that shit nightly without fail and there was just nothing to see until March 27th, though.

If the mother had little twins and a 3 yr old to take care of after working all day I can understand her not viewing hour after hour of video tape until she saw clear indications something was wrong. I do wonder how much abuse she missed or taped over. Are nanny cams taped over? Also...how long do they tape for before they turn off or run out of video. I don't have a clue how they operate. I'm sure others on the DD aren't sure either.

I couldn't finish this one, my stomach was turning and my adrenaline started to make my heart beat faster and my blood boil. I wouldn't be able to turn this pos in to the police, i don't even know how I'd stop myself from beating and burning her as she to death.

Those are the illogical words of a desperate lawyer who knows she doesn't have a leg to stand on. I'll never understand why the systems currently in place allow people who are caught red handed ON CAMERA, without any shadow of a doubt, the ability to drag out their litigation/appeals/whatever at endless expense. I know those systems were established for a reason (one that mystifies me), but in cases like this just go straight to the sentencing phase already! :facepalm:

Also, something here confuses me... The mother was suspicious of bruises she found on her daughter and it would stand to reason the abuse had been going on for some time. So wouldn't the little girl have been showing obvious hesitant behavior (if not completely freaking out) when the babysitter would arrive? Maybe she was a live in nanny? Either way, it's hard to imagine that the little girl didn't show some form of anxiety that the mother would pick up on. :shrug:

That bitch is wearing a Freddy Krueger sweater. Nothing like making the outside look like the inside

Poor kid.

Outside the courtroom, Quilligana's supporters declined to say anything to reporters.

The bitch has supporters?!?!

"She has never had any problems with the law
Liar Liar pants on fire! Looky what I found while looking for her arrest report in this case:

Danbury Woman Driving Car With Missing Tires Charged With Injuring Officer

May 2011

A Danbury woman has been charged with crashing her car into a empty police cruiser and injuring a police sergeant as she was speeding north on Route 7 near theWalmart shopping plaza in October, police said.

Lidia Quilligana, 27, ...turned herself in Saturday at the police station, where she was served the warrant and arrested, according to police.

She stands charged with reckless driving at speeds greater than 85 mph, second-degree reckless endangerment, interfering with a police officer, disobeying the signal of a police officer, evading responsibility, driving on divided highways and operating a motor vehicle without a license, police said.

The collision caused minor injuries to Sgt. Earl Wheeler as he deployed "stop sticks'' to slow Quilligana's Honda Accord, which police said they identified near the Brookfield town line.

As it approached the Walmart plaza at a high rate of speed, Quilligana's car was moving on its rims, sparks flying, with the two front tires missing, police said.

Police officers who had been alerted that an erratic driver was headed north on Route 7 were unable to get her to pull over, and the car appeared to have suffered heavy front end damage in a previous collision, police said.

When Quilligana did not slow down, Wheeler jumped out of the way and was bumped by the cruiser as she swerved away from the stop sticks and collided head on with the patrol car, police said.

Quilligana, who had to be extricated from her vehicle, was treated for her injuries
http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Danbury-woman-driving-car-with-missing-tires-1362050.php

There's no picture or dob on this report but it gives her age in 2011 as 27, which matches her current age of 31, it gives her address as Danbury CT, which it still is. It's gotta be her. Like WTF lady- they had to deploy the stop sticks- she was driving on sparking rims- she injured an officer! Did the family do a background check on her? I managed to find this with a google search!

Last edited:
Me too dude... Me too. The things I would do to this bitch...mix Hostel and Law Abiding Citizen and Caligula all together and that's what I would do

How the hell do you get upward of 85 mph with no front tires?! That takes determination! She didn't seriously think she could try to lead cops on a chase for long in that car did she? Was she intoxicated? Why was she driving a car in that condition in the first place??!

15nlwfn.gif

OMG what the lady she is? The baby was only 3 year old..how can do some one this type of crime with cute baby....sham on this lady..

w the hell do you get upward of 85 mph with no front tires?! That takes determination! She didn't seriously think she could try to lead cops on a chase for long in that car did she? Was she intoxicated? Why was she driving a car in that condition in the first place??!
It must've looked like a scene from Worlds Wildest Police Chases!
According to what I could find about this (which wasn't much- just a few local articles)

Oct. 2010- she leads police on a crazy high speed chase after they observe her driving on the bare metal rims of her smashed up Honda. When she swerves to avoid stop sticks, she slams head on into a police cruiser, injuring an officer & requiring extraction from her own vehicle.

May 2011- she turns herself into police & is charged with: reckless driving at speeds >85 mph, 2nd degree reckless endangerment, interfering with a police officer, disobeying the signal of a police officer, evading responsibility, driving on divided highways & operating a motor vehicle without a license.
I haven't been able to find what happened with that case but I'd really like to know!

I also found her Facebook but it's pretty empty- nothing since 2010. She only has a few photos:
35697_103482103037958_3196811_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/lidia.quilligana

I do wonder how much abuse she missed or taped over. Are nanny cams taped over? Also...how long do they tape for before they turn off or run out of video. I don't have a clue how they operate. I'm sure others on the DD aren't sure either.

You're dating yourself, dear. We're not in a VHS world any longer. The concept of stuff getting "taped over" is pretty much extinct. <3

If the mother had little twins and a 3 yr old to take care of after working all day I can understand her not viewing hour after hour of video tape until she saw clear indications something was wrong. I do wonder how much abuse she missed or taped over. Are nanny cams taped over? Also...how long do they tape for before they turn off or run out of video. I don't have a clue how they operate. I'm sure others on the DD aren't sure either.

Dang. Chrome wasn't even showing me your post (or two others :sour: ) or I'd have pulled this up sooner. Except for a few of the old school pervs who still use a regular VCR/VHS with pinhole cams and run cables up in the attic, in a closet, wherever in people's houses (like rentals - don't ask :mad:), public bathrooms, etc., almost everything now is digital and wireless.

Most of the cam sets have the length of recording time listed on them when you buy them, so you can pick the one that best suits your needs, i.e., short term surveillance, continuous recording, etc. There are companies that cater specifically to LE, P.I.s, etc., but here's a site that sells all kinds of the latest goodies for in-home and mobile surveillance:

http://www.gadgetsandgear.com/nanny-cameras.html :)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that info @Momzilla. So many unanswered questions on this one! It seems strange that it shows her slamming into that cop car in Oct 2010, but then says she turned herself in for it in May 2011. She had to be extracted from the car and clearly would have been arrested on the spot, so I'm thinking she must have been out on bail or something and took off. :shrug: Who knows, but either way, she's clearly a little crazy!

OMG! What the fucking fuck? I'm now sick to my stomach. That fear that poor baby must have felt. Did we get word on how old the twins were? Any injuries to them from this cunt?

I would've borrowed money if I had to get a camera system that I could monitor from afar. Who wants to see that this happened after the fact. Horrible, and I just know she also abused the twins. This bitch obviously had them fooled from the beginning. Wouldn't a background check have revealed this criminal past?

She was in court today:
collage22.jpg

The nanny accused of beating and burning a 3-year-old girl on a stove burner pleaded not guilty Wednesday to a felony charge of first-degree assault.

Lidia Quilligana, 31, of Danbury appeared briefly in Danbury Superior Court and said nothing as her attorney entered her plea.
http://blog.ctnews.com/newsdesk/201...eating-and-burning-of-little-girl/#32349101=2

She's still being held on the $1 million bail & is due back in court on May 27th.
I'll keep ya updated!

Back