• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Police responded just before 11 p.m. Dec. 7 after a Kasson Township man called 911 to report he had been stabbed by his wife in the upper torso. Police said the man later told deputies he and his wife had been arguing over fidelity issues when he made an "unflattering comparison" between his wife and another woman.

The man told deputies he dumped out his wife's wine, which he believed may have further upset her.

Police said a physical struggle started between the couple and the man was able to call 911 at some point after being stabbed.

Heffernan's husband later posted bond for her, but her bond conditions include that she not return home or have any contact with him, UpNorthLive.com reported.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2015/02/woman_charged_in_steak_knife_s.html

I'm not saying he deserved to be stabbed , but first he says his whore is better than his wife , then he pours out her wine .. holding back judgement til I know how full the glass was .

The fuck you mean he dumped out her wine? If he isn't crazy then he's gotta be stupid coz thats like way worse than comparing your wife to some random piece of ass. Self esteem can be won back wine on the other hand don't come cheap. Unlike the whore you were comparing your wife too. Idiot.
Not even my husband would stoop this low.

I assume that the woman was all boozed-up, and maybe the husband was too, but he shouldn't have been so antagonist while she was drinking. I'm not saying he deserved to be stabbed, but they both are certainly old enough to not let it come to this. Way to old for such behavior, I have no respect for anyone who lives like this.

She might be thinking, in her state of mind, she killed the dumb ass and doesn't have to deal with him any longer. She looks like she was not regretting any of it either!

It says shes 49 wonder how old his side job was, he should not of made any type of comparison involving his wife and another woman Im sure it would make some women's blood boil, I know it would mine!

At this point in my life, I really don't care if someone/something insults me or tries to compare me to some skank --- but the wine, why the wine? It was the innocent in all of this. People, think of the wine. Wine, its a terrible thing to waste. It takes a village to make good wine, oh wait, that is probably more like a vineyard but you know where I am going with this. "The more you know."

I'm signing off now. This is really hard for me.

Back