• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
25hq25d.jpg

Three men broke into Doc’s Beach House in Bonita Springs, Fla., wearing only their underwear.
21ln98x.jpg
These suspects should be easy to identify.
[...]
group of naked bandits were captured on surveillance footage breaking into a Florida restaurant and stole food scheduled to be used for a morning cookout.
[...]
released three pictures of the incident that occurred around 3 a.m. Sunday at Doc's Beach House in Bonita Springs.
The three college-aged men entered wearing nothing but briefs and grabbed a case of hamburgers and red bell peppers.

But the incident got even more bizarre as two of the suspects then removed their underwear and walked around the kitchen naked
[...]
The naked bandits then fled on foot from the beachside establishment and police said they located the peppers a few hours later on the shore.

The restaurant declined comment
[..]
but General Manager Lou Bangert told
[...]
the men never attempted to steal money. They did leave a mess of food on the floor as his employees arrived to work that morning.
"When I saw the security footage, I said how is this guy not wearing any clothes?" Bangert told
[...]
"Then I said, 'Wait, it's not just one. There's three naked. That's what makes this funny."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/naked-men-rob-florida-restaurant-article-1.1878832

That's what I was thinking, but damn, these guys just messed up their lives. Felonies, jail time...was it worth it?

21ln98x.jpg
This has got to be one of the best bodies that I have ever seen on an almost naked dude on this site. Thank you @Whisper <3, I almost didn't open it because it is here on DD afterall. Kind of glad I did now.:)

Ha ha ha ha ha! This is freakin' hilarious. Peppers and burgers? What is the point of the nudity?

I think they're students at FGCU, that's the closest University besides Ave Maria :eek:, this will be interesting to see.

OR it could also be college kids on vaction from classes, Bonita Springs is 3 min from the beach.

Back