• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-injured-longwood-arrest-20160923-story.html

A naked Longwood man was arrested Thursday after police say he threw an infant over an 8-foot-tall fence.

When officers responded about 7 p.m. Thursday they found a man sitting on the ground without clothes outside a home on Talmo Street, just north of State Road 434 and east of U.S. Highway 17-92, an arrest report said.

Neighbors had called 911 dispatchers to report the man, Richard Harris, 31, was running around naked with an infant in his arms but when police arrived, the infant was no where to be seen.

Officers found the 4-month-old child and discovered Harris had hurled the infant over a privacy fence, said police Lt. Clint Gioielli.

An officer asked Harris what was going on and he replied by "yelling random words and phrases" along with throwing "handfuls of grass and dirt," records show.

Harris then jumped up, yelled at the officer and pushed him several times, police said.

The officer forced him to the ground but he resisted and "continued to pull his arms away while screaming nonsense," an arrest affidavit said.

Harris was taken to the hospital because of his "odd behavior" and after he was cleared, he was jailed on charges including aggravated child abuse, battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence.

The infant was taken to Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando for minor cuts and is listed in stable condition.

Yah know, if WEED was legal and regulated EVERYWHERE, maybe people wouldn't use bath salts and other sketchy shit...

Lots of faces and babies would be saved from the zombie apocalypse.

I could be wrong. Not that I'd admit it.

You couldn't be more
Yah know, if WEED was legal and regulated EVERYWHERE, maybe people wouldn't use bath salts and other sketchy shit...

Lots of faces and babies would be saved from the zombie apocalypse.

I could be wrong. Not that I'd admit it.
You couldn't be more right! Save the faces and the babies! WTH is happening with these idiot ass people..It's seriously like a Damn zombie apocalypse!!

Minor cuts and bruising is good news considering an 8 foot fall. Thank the higher powers for that one. I wonder who's baby it is. I sure hope this nut case isn't the father. At the same time I hope this baby wasn't kidnapped either. The mother is probably feeling blessed to have her baby back and in good condition. Wtf would anyone throw a baby over an eight foot fence tho without the intent to jump the same fence right after it?? Wondering if he thought he was doing the babe a service and keeping it safe...if he was I wonder what he was keeping it safe from, or who, if not himself?

Since he was naked and gibbering, there's no telling what he thought he had in his hands, maybe a hairless weasel that he thought was trying to kill him, who knows, if this guy can even think at all.

Back